trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness is amazing. I hope she is this level with the defense as well, proving even more so that she is a true professional.

Looks like Jodi is copying something from one source to another. WTF! She is on trial for murder and doesn't seem to care what is going on in the courtroom. Totally childish behavior.

We used to have to move wood from one pile to another as punishment!!:moo:

Seriously, what in the world could have JA so engrossed over there? It's her trial. Maybe she should pay attention! Imagine that she wanted to represent herself. That would have cut down on the doodling!

Wait!!! She's young. She's beautiful. She's smart and has common sense. This could be bad for those of us in "Juan's Harem"! :banghead:

What the heck is JA copying? Is she creating more authentic, autographed copies of her manifesto? Proud of yourself, huh, Jodi?!? :what:

It appears to me, JA is writing her manifesto, since she can't manipulate or direct this witness how to answer

Just found what's missing from the DEF desk.
white-flag.jpeg

I think JA is doing whatever she is doing to distract herself. Otherwise the jury would see her giving the evil eye to this smart and beautiful witness!!

It looks like JA is sketching a picture from whatever she is looking at (a pic of TA maybe?)

this dancing dog is being abused he has a leash which makes it so he CAN NOT stop standing up and dancing against his will poor little fella..
Ja:please:ne Valez Mitchell must investigate this..

Jodi is furiously scribbling a new secret message to Matt McCarthy:

trouble big now I think I'm in

JA's studious ways will not last long. She will be shooting daggers at DeMarte in no time.

I hope the jury see's JA's behavior.
IMO it is strange how she pays attention when it's a defense witness but when someone who could hurt her she just doesn't care.

I think the defendant is just trying to look crazy to the jurors, cause she looks like a mental case to me.

oops, can I say that?

All the action is before the judge but the camera is focused on JA. Ugh!!! I want to watch JW having a hissy fit and JS trying not to smack her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMD