trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick to your guns Dr. DeMarte! Don't let JW bully you.

busted JW....you are not prepared and you are making a fool of yourself

The bottom part of the scales and the red tips of JW's nails. ETA the other graph

Attachments

• scales2 jwnail.jpg
    scales2 jwnail.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 46
  • moreresults.jpg
    moreresults.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 16
A tale of 2 Dr.s and their charts they use for diagnosis.

vs.

Oh, I know. I was called some very painful names as a child. To this day it has made me very self-conscious of my speech. I was just explaining, to me or in my world at that time ,that is how it was handled. Not good. moo

...but when a person (like TA) starts to get so upset with another actions (JA) a person tend to be more VOCALLY ABUSIVE to *drive the message home* because it is NOT getting threw to them.

We have all did this. As you have to get rough with a person--to get the message INTO their heads. So it that being abusive or more to the point to show you mean business.

A person (TA) could only take so much of JA - BS and had to use hard words to drive the message home to her!!

He had had it!! MOO

:twocents:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Cup Toucher just poured a cup of water. Jurors are seen sitting with a blank stare on their faces. #JodiArias

Dr D just made JW furious- did I hear this right- JW asks about a scale reading and says it can be associated with violence - aw ite ?- and Dr D says yes mainly when the person is the perpetrator. JW got red in the face and angry, says that's NOT what I asked you. Changed the subject PDQ!

So the jury won't forget her this weekend, Wilmott will hand them nails and a chalkboard as they leave

This is the most pointless cross I have ever seen. Ever.

This is just running out the clock. :banghead:

OMG....Wilmcott wanted to make a point so bad on that one chart because she obviously found something she wanted to talk about. What a Crock.

She is trying to come across as knowing this field and she has NO CLUE.

Sit down Wilmcott

This battle of the experts is like Right Brain (def) vs. Left Brain (DeMarte).

Dr. DeMarte is being held hostage by Willmott...I demand that she be released! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimKat