trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's so amazing that a young man does not have *advertiser censored*?*advertiser censored* pics? *advertiser censored* searches on his computer.

I don't even want to know why you'd say that. It's amazing he doesn't because it's yet another lie told by the defendant under oath.

If this 30 year old healthy man was such a sexual deviant, one so addicted to sex ~ and he had a personal computer, belonged only to him.
Not some company issued laptop, but one for his own personal use ~ and this computer NEVER accessed *advertiser censored* sites?

Something's wrong here. *advertiser censored* for a 30 year old man, alleged to be a sexual deviant would be as common as ESPN & Facebook, right?

This to me is such huge evidence that everything she's accused Travis of is a lie. All of it.

His sex life consisted of the few times he had sex with Jodi. So what.. Someone who THREW herself at him every single chance she got.

I'm shocked that JA didn't deliberately infect TA's computer with *advertiser censored* and pedophilia. She must have been losing her touch!

My heart is broken. I cannot believe that Nurmi just did that to Deanna. I don't know how she stayed so strong. Are you all feeling as sad as I am right now.

Travis' siblings crying is just destroying me so much. I don't think I will be able to watch Nurmi's Closing. It will really do me in.

I'm not so much worried about their closing. It will be much like their entire case, full of lies... proven lies.

Reminder and alarm for the Judge ...

It's now 3:10pm!

i197372573_63360_7.jpg

http://i108.piczo.com/view/1/4/f/2/u/b/g/l/t/q/l/5/img/i197372573_63360_7.jpg

Ummm Your alarm is set for 3:16...

It's times like that these that I regret the fact that I'm an agnostic. It would be great comfort right now to believe in a nice roasty toasty afterlife place for people like JA and KN.
I think Dante would describe it more as a vast sea of puke where fresh supply arrived by the cubic yard every time a voice-over said, "May we approach?"

I made it! Love the pic Juan put up of Travis standing behind Jodi. Shows there wasn't much of a height difference. YUCK I'm so sick of her!

OMG....just watched replay of Nurmi throwing in that very last NASTY CRUEL comment to Dana as he asked her that mean question whether she knew Travis said that teaching would be a mistake to the other girl. Nurmi then throws in this comment....

"Different Relationship I Guess"

That whole last exchange was just CRUEL + MEAN + DISGUSTING. It served no purpose except to try and upset her. I am pizzed off at Nurmi for that one. Good Grief. :(

It really was cruel wasn't it?

He made is personal. WHY?

Totally O/T but...

It's 82 in my house... I've got the fans going, the thermal curtains drawn & it's only 3:10!!

I think I've drank a gal of ice tea today LOL.. I know terrible but I'm too frugal to put the A/C on before May 1st!

Remember it's Phoenix folks.. Our A/C is usual turned on starting in May thru 1st of Oct!! ;)

I hardly think that was necessary. The jurors have brains.

We know that some of them do, but we can't be sure that all of them do. It took just one juror with no brains to hang the jury in the Phil Specter case.

I want everything to be spelled out very slowly for the jury.

I know we don't need to portray Travis as a saint. He never deserved to be murdered.
I know we humans are a mix of both good and bad.

But I really believe that Travis was an extremely good, kind and decent man. Better than average. He is the opposite of what JA claims. I'm sure of it.

My heart is broken. I cannot believe that Nurmi just did that to Deanna. I don't know how she stayed so strong. Are you all feeling as sad as I am right now.

Travis' siblings crying is just destroying me so much. I don't think I will be able to watch Nurmi's Closing. It will really do me in.

I think the jury feels as you do. If anything who couldn't fall in love with that family on the front row? All of them wonderful, healthy, successful family folks, that ANY parent on the jury would be PROUD to have. So, judging by them, clearly ALV is WRONG that growing up as Travis did equals growing up to be an abuser. How dare she? What Nurmi did today will backfire, to biblical proportions!!!

I love that JM reminded the jury it WAS JODI that liked that weird stuff and
JODI that sent Travis text messages asking him to come on her face, etc.

BAAAM!

I can honestly say i have never in my life heard anything more disgusting than Nurmi's cross of Deanna Reid. It takes a lot to shock me-but that was the nastiest most denigrating thing I have ever heard.

Karma will come around to him someday. Asking an honest and decent person like Deanna those questions will come back to bite him!

I'm shocked that JA didn't deliberately infect TA's computer with *advertiser censored* and pedophilia. She must have been losing her touch!

Yeah I was surprised by that as well. Surprised that nothing at all was found - I mean Travis is a young guy, it wouldn't have shocked me if they found *advertiser censored*, I almost expected it. Yay Travis! Way to go! I'm so glad it was clean.

just got off the phone with my dad. he was asking me a question and i asked him to repeat the question. when he finished i said, im sorry i didnt understand your line of questioning. he responded, "my bad juan. guess i need to speak to you in legal terms."

Totally O/T but...

It's 82 in my house... I've got the fans going, the thermal curtains drawn & it's only 3:10!!

I think I've drank a gal of ice tea today LOL.. I know terrible but I'm too frugal to put the A/C on before May 1st!

Remember it's Phoenix folks.. Our A/C is usual turned on starting in May thru 1st of Oct!! ;)

It's 75 here in Oregon right now. Going to be 80 tomorrow. Very unseasonable.

Please don't throw rocks at me.
Nurmi is a good defense attorney ...he's doing whatever it takes to save his clients life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the only thing he's doing right now, yes. Trying to get her LWOP. No thank you. She'd be enjoying life in prison, selling her art on ebay and living large. :banghead:

I think it was Lonnie Dworkin, computer examiner that said he was able to tell that TA was watching that goofy video at 4am

I still wonder if that was Jodi looking at his computer at 4 am. She might have snuck in while he was asleep. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desert-Explorer