trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I had some Divine Intervention.....I lost all internet connections during KN's turn at DR.... Kept me from making some huge mistakes.... I've learned, when I'm really upset, I just remember....READING is FUNdamental :) And sitting on your hands will not make them turn blue and fall off :)

Oh oh...I hope Nurmi doesn't have a trap for MM here somewhere...:eek:

I googled this up, paste below:

it was their guy and not a prosecution witness.
Dworkin...THAT WAS DWORKIN'S TESTIMONY about the Youtube videos!! Now Nurmi and Wilmott are both rummaging thru their piles of paperwork looking for it! It was DWORKIN you numbskulls!

Hearing the testimony from the other women in Travis' personal life just shows that JA was the deviant and the one who coaxed Travis into straying from his beliefs. Travis did do wrong, but he did not initiate it.

I'm shocked that JA didn't deliberately infect TA's computer with *advertiser censored* and pedophilia. She must have been losing her touch!

You shouldn't be shocked. The pedo lie was thought up a year later, when she had no access to his computer anymore.

Totally O/T but...

It's 82 in my house... I've got the fans going, the thermal curtains drawn & it's only 3:10!!

I think I've drank a gal of ice tea today LOL.. I know terrible but I'm too frugal to put the A/C on before May 1st!

Remember it's Phoenix folks.. Our A/C is usual turned on starting in May thru 1st of Oct!! ;)

Ewwww....that's hot. We woke to 12 degrees this morning lol. Its 50 now-- I have windows open again. I would never survive in AZ.....lol. Some of it sure is pretty though#

Totally O/T but...

It's 82 in my house... I've got the fans going, the thermal curtains drawn & it's only 3:10!!

I think I've drank a gal of ice tea today LOL.. I know terrible but I'm too frugal to put the A/C on before May 1st!

Remember it's Phoenix folks.. Our A/C is usual turned on starting in May thru 1st of Oct!! ;)

My God, you're crazier than Jodi. The a/c is set to a cool 72 degrees in the Schuby residence. I don't care what month it is.

Please don't throw rocks at me.
Nurmi is a good defense attorney ...he's doing whatever it takes to save his clients life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM: I totally disagree. Nurmi et al do not resemble anything remotely suggestive of a "good defense" lawyer/team.

I don't think it's so amazing that a young man does not have *advertiser censored*?*advertiser censored* pics? *advertiser censored* searches on his computer.

Not having searched for any type of sexy stuff out of curiosity is about as amazing as him never having masturbated until he met Arias.

I'm not suggesting that having *advertiser censored* on your computer is the norm. However, I find it strange that no innocent Google search didn't re-direct him to any *advertiser censored* sites. I mean, we all get the spam ads about enlarging your penis, dating hot singles, etc.

My sincerest hope is that Deanna's testimony proved to Jodi, just how very deeply Travis hated her and how very much he loved Deanna. She truly was nothing more to Travis than a roll in the hay.

Nurmi is a good defense attorney ...he's doing whatever it takes to save his clients life.

My take on Nurmi is that in much of his cross of Deanna he threw his own client under the bus several times.

Also think Nurmi pointed out to the jury several flaws in his own case in particular that anal sex, oral sex etc. was acceptable and finally his questioning of Deanna also seemed to point out that JA simply became a mormon to make herself acceptable to TA. There were NO LIMITS to what JA would or wouldn't do and Nurmi reiterated this with his questioning of Deanna. So I don't see this as great lawyering.

Katiecoolady's comment summed up everything so well.

I'm shocked that JA didn't deliberately infect TA's computer with *advertiser censored* and pedophilia. She must have been losing her touch!

She had not cooked up that line of defense yet. She was going with " I -was -not -even -in- Arizona -so -it -was -not -me' defense.

JMO - a good attorney would have told their client how strong the case was against them and would have urged them to take a plea for LWOP, thus saving her life. Right now it is not looking like Nurmi has made the case to save her life, it looks quite the opposite IMO.

Jean C is saying on HLN that the jury did not like Nurmi talking to Deanna about sex in such a derogatory way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler