trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must really be old fashioned but I didn't know you could get pregnant from oral or anal sex.

All they had was anal. How did she get knocked up?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I thought the SAME THING.. Man is there another way to get pregnant I don't know about???

But then I remember there was like 2 or 3 times they had V'jay jay sex..:blushing:

So it is possible to get pregnant from engaging in anal sex. The vagina and anus aren't that far apart, peeps, and any sexually active woman can tell you that semen doesn't just disappear once it's....deposited...gravity and stuff....I wouldn't say it's common, or even likely, but very much possible...particularly if you consider any positions which may have the anus above the vagina....drip drip drip...also, pre-ejaculate can contain sperm and sometimes during foreplay...well, things get rubbed around and what-not...

Pregnancy from just oral--I wouldn't imagine unless there was some sort of other activities which I'm gagging thinking about, so I'll stop there. Highly unlikely:)

But, as Observer in AZ points out, they apparently did have vaginal sex at least once.

Not that I believe a word about the pregnancy story!!!

And now for something completely different--

I've been watching that new show "Bates Motel," (highly enjoyable IMO), which then led me to go re-watch the original Psycho movie. Travis did pop into mind during the shower scene, but only because it's a stabbing in/near a shower, not because I thought the two things were linked---made me wonder if JA's little friends have been watching "Bates Motel," too, and that spurned the "Psycho" story...who know? What a crazy case!

images

Here is my understanding of the phones JA had April 2008 - August 2008: I thought that when she was driving from Mesa to Yreka in the Uhaul in April 2008 she ruined the phone by spilling hot chocolate on it in the cupholder and it sat in it all night while she slept in the Uhaul. So, then she got Helio phone #1 from Gus. She taped phone sex on May 10th, 2008 and claims she "lost" the Helio #1 about a week later but she had insurance on it so she got it replaced with another phone (don't know for sure if it was a Helio or not). Then Helio #1
was found a couple years later. So if the replacement phone was a Helio (#2), then the brown hair photos could have been retrieved from that phone. My understanding only - could be totally wrong!

Wasn't there a Razor phone in there ?

This pregnancy story is NOT on the National Enquirer's web site as of 6:10pm PDT.

Ok, since I can't get anyone to answer my question, :( I'm going to scadaddle...Have a good night everyone! :seeya:

I smell DB (not Mr. Brewer) all over this National Enquirer BS. Good grief, she was into Psycho though. What an evil piece of crap.

She is the most vile, depraved and truly EVIL person I have ever seen.
I seriously feel like screaming!!!!!! Lie after lie after lie, a trial that put the victim on trial, a pregnancy, claiming Travis wanted to re-enact the movie Psycho shower scene, a tell-all book, selling art in jail, etc....

I am unable to accurately express the deep empathy and sorrow I feel that this souless monster has the freedom to torment the Alexander family.
JINX! My feelings exactly.

So what can the DT bring up with this new witness? Can they rehash everything they have talked about with RS and ALV? Anyone know? Thanks

No way. That would have been her way to marry him.
IMO

If she ever told TA she was pregnant, I have no doubt she was lying. But I can totally imagine her saying "I was pregnant, but i had an abortion..." That would have enraged TA, and he would have questioned her truthfulness and demanded corroboration.

I don't think she can get pregnant...just a feeling I have based on zero facts...

This case has gone beyond Circus, beyond Twilight Zone and far past Theatre of the Absurd.....

We entered full on stupid....sorry Travis. Hope there is truth and justice in the future...
:sigh:

No not Bryan Carr.. NOW I think he's the donor for the Euro Love Child JA wants to have..

This guy was someone maybe Purple Plum?? But in California for sure BC lives in AZ

iirc the man who lent JA money lived near the beautiful Big Sur area of CA, older man who was on Dr. Drew??

If Travis was upset at Jodi lying about a fake pregnancy, abortion, miscarriage how would Travis know 100% for sure that she had lied about it and then threaten to expose her?

Please don't say that!

Did Mike Walker cite any source for this Enquirer stuff?

He said it was a source that hAs been correct in the past. So somebody has been already selling him stories about her.

I wonder what those past stories were---maybe we could figure out the source from that.

The only one I remember was the 'lesbian lover and wanting to have a baby in the future' story.

Either Donovon, or Sandy are my guesses.

This pregnancy story is NOT on the National Enquirer's web site as of 6:10pm PDT.
Mike Walker, Senior Editor of the NE is making the rounds on HLN. The pregnancy story and the rest of the BS comes from an unnamed source close to Jodi.

Dr Drew show just showed a sequence of events from the movie Psycho, and then Travis' pictures from the shower. Same poses! It wasn't a Calvin Klein ad she was reenacting. That was so spooky!

Re the pregnancy: just when you think Jodi can't possibly sink to a new low, she manages.

Just like everything else - the "child *advertiser censored*", the "abuse", the "rages", she's just throwing everything she can against the wall and hoping it sticks.

What I wonder is: did she try this story out on her lawyers and they refused to allow that lie, or did she just think of this in the last few days. That's my guess. Otherwise they would have used it tried to muddy TA's name further.

I'll bet the source is gal pal Donovan, passing on a JA lie.
Yep, I think you're right. Is Donovan the new lesbian lover she's allegedly fleeing to Europe with when she's found 'innocent'? Srsly, this chick is delusional.

You guys, this pregnancy and book stuff is coming from the National Enquirer. Use your common sense.

Actually the National Enquirer has cleaned up it's reputation in the past years. They try to get their facts straight for high profile cases.

Let me see if I can translate my twisted logic here.
First of all, JA lies. So do I believe they only ever had anal? No. But it doesn't matter. I am not claiming that she was EVER pregnant. I am believing that she convinced Travis that she was. And to punish him, she 'ended' the imaginary pregnancy any way she thought of, to HURT him. Or, he found out that she had lied about being pregnant. Or he believed that she had an abortion. By the time she ramped it up to this level in the 'relationship that didn't really exist', it was not about having Travis anymore. He needed to be punished and stopped.
Remember the day the sex tape was to be played? JA came back to the courtroom obviously upset and had been crying. She looked a hot mess that day. And it wasn't fake. She was about to be exposed for the tramp that she is.
Travis threatened to expose her to Leslie Udi, her family, the Freemans, etc. It was about being EXPOSED. She would never have testified about the imaginary pregnancy or even testified as if she was ever really pregnant.
She has had millions of words to say and yet she has NEVER said a word as to what caused Travis to rant at her the way he did in that message. She hasn't touched it with a ten foot pole. I think she avoided it like the plague because she knew JM would get close to the truth about what she did.
That is one claim she would never sing from the rooftops or the witness stand. Being truly exposed is what made her kill Travis. IMO

Maybe.. it's the scamming part.. I just can't believe that TA would ever give $$ to an abortion I just don't no way no how especially at 30! But I wonder if he sent her money for prenatal or something else? Then realized all BS.. IDK? Just want to know so badly what was driver to push him into sending those Sociopath Texts..

I see JA pulling out all the stops to keep TA!!

JA and the reference to Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho" = a "Kaiser Soza" moment from the "Usual Suspects" movie, indeed.

JA has to "mirror" and copy everything and everyone.

But the truly scary thing is her rage and cray cray is now starting to build. And. Build. It. Will.

Hold onto your hats 'cause the crazy-train is starting to go full throttle!

:pullhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member