trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Jodi did talk Travis into a reenactment of the psycho shower scene and that is how she got him in the shower and her with the knife. Maybe he thought she had the knife as a part of the reenactment but she had other intentions. IDK just wondering.

(excuse me, but can I interest you in a bridge I have to sell ) :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Come on. Really??? I don't think Travis would be anywhere with Jodi with a knife. Remember he called her a sociopath? :twocents:

But, it was a thought, I guess.

Not to say I believe that's what Jodi Arias did, as there isn't a bit of evidence for it, but...

Not to overshare, but I mentioned I was in a year and a half relationship with a Borderline Personality that I only knew was BPD after the fact.

She did exactly that. Made up a faux pregnancy, then a horrendous story of a miscarriage and this little curly-haired fetus.

Total false and vindictive mind game. And in the mind of a Borderline, all is fair when there's some punishment to be meted out. Being vindictive is how they keep score. A borderline in the throes of their illness may not be a sociopath, but very often they are just as manipulative and empty inside.

You know what, Travis may have gotten the diagnosis wrong, but the betrayal might not have been one thing. It could have just been his realization that he loved and gave the benefit of the doubt to a person who was not only incapable of reciprocating in any normal sense, but who considered all means to punish, humiliate and simply torture him for not getting her own way to be fair game.

Realizing that all this time you've been looking into the eyes of something that isn't quite human, that's there's a mask that has to be pulled off, that anything that they told you that was actually true was just an oversight on their part, is betrayal enough.

Would you have had sex with her after that ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hello friends - got a question.
The only other trial I watched every minute of was CA's murder of Caylee. I'm trying to remember if that one was in any way like this in the way that the DT seemed to dominate the overall time spent on the stand.
Is this normal, or is just this trial so lopsided?

I can tell you from my experience, most trials I was at were rather short. No more than 2 weeks. When it's a high profile case it usually takes more time. Every trial is different a lot depends on the judge.

Throw rocks at me if you must, but ONE question has been answered for me that was driving me cray cray. That rant from Travis to JA where he said he had been betrayed, WAS in reference to a pregnancy lie or an abortion claim from JA. I know it in my heart. No one has ever even dared to speculate just what it was that prompted that message from Travis. He was going to expose her and said it hurt more than losing his Dad. It's so so sad but I no longer will wonder what caused that reaction from Travis. This chick IS EVIL. Travis Alexander was right. She hurt him more than anyone ever could have.

I concur:seeya:

All they had was anal. How did she get knocked up?

I thought the SAME THING.. Man is there another way to get pregnant I don't know about???

But then I remember there was like 2 or 3 times they had V'jay jay sex..:blushing:

Not to say I believe that's what Jodi Arias did, as there isn't a bit of evidence for it, but...

Not to overshare, but I mentioned I was in a year and a half relationship with a Borderline Personality that I only knew was BPD after the fact.

She did exactly that. Made up a faux pregnancy, then a horrendous story of a miscarriage and this little curly-haired fetus.

Total false and vindictive mind game. And in the mind of a Borderline, all is fair when there's some punishment to be meted out. Being vindictive is how they keep score. A borderline in the throes of their illness may not be a sociopath, but very often they are just as manipulative and empty inside.

You know what, Travis may have gotten the diagnosis wrong, but the betrayal might not have been one thing. It could have just been his realization that he loved and gave the benefit of the doubt to a person who was not only incapable of reciprocating in any normal sense, but who considered all means to punish, humiliate and simply torture him for not getting her own way to be fair game.

Realizing that all this time you've been looking into the eyes of something that isn't quite human, that's there's a mask that has to be pulled off, that anything that they told you that was actually true was just an oversight on their part, is betrayal enough.

Wow, that was an excellent and articulate post.

What if she had an abortion, instead?

I think,TA would have been even more upset at that!

JMO

No way. That would have been her way to marry him.
IMO

What if she had an abortion, instead?

I think,TA would have been even more upset at that!

JMO

Perhaps.......and maybe she borrowed money from TA to have an abortion but told him it was for something else?

And then he found out.....and he was furious.

And that would explain the nasty text messages he sent her on May 26th. They always bothered me 'cause I could tell something really got to TA. Something very bad and something eventful.

MOO. Speculating.....

[QUOTE=Observer in AZ;9305719]Do these TH's actually pay attention to the details in the case? I remember guy saying he loaned JA $ & she paid it back but I'm NOT sure if that was the June Roadtrip of Death tho?[/QUOTE]

Yes, she definitely borrowed money from a guy who used to frequent an internet cafe with her prior to the murder road trip. He stated that Jodi was frantic to get to Travis, and that she did repay the loan.

These pics are when JM is introducing the evidence photos of the shelf recreation that Det. Flores did. In the second picture JA is looking at JW as if to say "do something, stop this, object, something!". Wow. Not a good day for the defense.

View attachment 32630 View attachment 32631

Ha! Flores tried to warn her. Come clean. It'll be easier to cop a plea and avoid The Prosecutor. "He's very good". He has trapped her in so many lies that she TESTIFIED to the jury (who have spent four months of their lives listening to her lie to them) will be willing to put her on Death Row

She is also sick enough to blame the miscarriage on Travis's rage--she lost the baby following some act of abuse by Travis. She is just playing with the Alexander family, the Court, the media and the public. It's all a carefully orchestrated game to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Timing of these new "bombshells" is interesting to me--the focus of the trial has finally shifted back to the real victim of this tragedy, Travis Alexander and Jodi doesn't like it. She won't go quietly. We saw what she did to Travis when he wanted her gone.

For sure she won't go quietly, unless they put that needle in her arm, we'll never be rid of her. Heard she's tweeting to sell her art work right now. Yuk !! Must be she is feeling the heat and it's not the Phoenix heat. :floorlaugh:

I just wanna say that I do not believe for a second that JA managed to get knocked up.
She wishes.

mike from national enquirer on hg say jodi's latest story is that travis had a twisted fascination with the movie psycho and that he was sexually turned on by it. He wanted to act it out in the shower, it got out of hand, and that's how travis ended up dead.

oftlog.

All they had was anal. How did she get knocked up?

It came out in testimony that they had vaginal sex at some point in the relationship. She described their first time, but I can't recall off-hand. That said, I think the pregnancy story is total BS, don't you?

[QUOTE=Observer in AZ;9305719]Do these TH's actually pay attention to the details in the case? I remember guy saying he loaned JA $ & she paid it back but I'm NOT sure if that was the June Roadtrip of Death tho?

Yes, she definitely borrowed money from a guy who used to frequent an internet cafe with her prior to the murder road trip. He stated that Jodi was frantic to get to Travis, and that she did repay the loan.[/QUOTE]

His name is Paul Stern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member