trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa "Reese" Devault is the name of her jail girlfriend. They had to be separated into different pods b/c of them being inseparable. She bludgeoned her husband to death with a hammer and claimed he had been abusing her.
Where did you read this?

How come nobody's talking about Dr Drew lining up the photos in the shower of TA and the stills from the movie Psycho?

Prolly cause we've talked about it for weeks... :shrug:

I'm a thousand pages behind the rest of you, but in case no one has answered your question, I will. No, there will not be deliberations on Sat. or Sun. because of $$ there is no security at the courthouse on weekends.

If they wouldn't take these four to five days off every week the trial might be over by now. That's one thing I have to say about Judge Melvin Berry is he did push that trial to be over. Judge Stephens seems to love side bars and days off.

we are actually discussing something from the nationa enguirser ??? Are you kidding me? Travis lost his life because of a maniac and we have so Much Evidence and we are discussing Hln and the n e??????????? Really???Really???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Alternate reality!

With the Judge putting the ending dates for trial, JA is going to be writing and drawing like a fiend for the next few weeks. Gotta make the dough before she is convicted.

plea.jpg

That is hysterical! :laughcry:

Juanderful! JM gets the last word on Friday, jury deliberates and comes back with the guilty verdict on Friday evening, 4:30, JA's "drop dead hour". :drumroll:

Wouldn't this be fantastic?! We can dream, can't we? :)

if anyone knows if the jury will deliberate on Sat and Sun pls advise, need to make plans :blushing:

no they will not. The county state does not have enough funds to do the security they have already been talking about that. No not on the weekends. perhaps on Friday they may select a jury foreman but no deliberations in my opinion will not be on weekends.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

How come nobody's talking about Dr Drew lining up the photos in the shower of TA and the stills from the movie Psycho?

That's so 2 1/2 months ago ...
Dr. Drew is kinda slow at catching up on news at times. ;)

exactly.

i notice a pattern here. we kinda get nervous about defense witnesses before we see them on the stand... lots of half full glass type comments are made.
(snipped & bmm)
That someone would compromise 30 years of her life's work by testifying the exact opposite of everything she ever said was now fact; that someone like Jodi is a victim and a dead man carved up in a shower is an abuser. 'Regardless of what your eyes, ears & common sense tell you - believe me, because I'm saying so.'

Then comes Doc Samuels, who after acknowledging 'Well, perhaps i should've administered the test again', says 'Izzallgood! Ninja's / no ninjas - same result, different day.. Nothing changes - and just maybe - retesting under version 3.0 could've scored even higher for ptsd.'...

We saw another trial, with clear & obvious evidence pointing to guilt, only to have 12 people not just consider, but actually act on some mind numbing fairy tale tossed out by the defense attorney.

From politics to education to business to the judicial system, there's a growing trend of people abandoning all sense of ethics and common sense; and are easily swayed by anyone with an alternative to what our gut is telling us. No basis in fact needed, just the suggestion is more than enough for people today.

So, those are just some of the reasons for my pessimism & growing lack of faith in our culture today.

I think it's that bare minerals luminous powder that the sales people mention can stand out in photos. Or maybe it's her inner glow...NOT.

She's glowing with happiness, knowing her continuing nightmare of an out of her control Travis is almost over. Peace is only hours away.

IIRC~ Jodi lost the first phone; which was later found in her aunt's car.

Gus S. bought Jodi the Helio phone when the first one was lost which she had on her "road trip".

The Helio Gus gave Jodi is the same phone the sex tape was recorded on.

I think Gus and Jodi planned to get that particular phone to record the sex tape in order to blackmail Travis. moo

Jodi testifies to the fact that the Helio phone was "lost" and she was concerned about the fact that it contained 2 sex tapes and compromising photos.

The lie we found out today is that she had this Helio phone ON HER WAY TO MURDER TRAVIS. She took the new brunette hair photos on June 3rd.

She must have threatened Travis with the sex tapes on that phone. She made sure to tell the jury that she even reported the phone stolen to the police and got insurance to reimburse her or replace the phone--a total lie.

Since she lied about losing the phone, it must be an important part of her premeditation. JMOO

Right after he showed how she was known in Mesa and to their friends, including Dan Freeman, as a blonde.

She took the pics of herself as a dark brunette in a light-colored rental car with an upside-down license plate less than three hours before buying the gas can.

Pre-meditation...
Pre-meditation...
Is makin' me late,
It's keepin' me wai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-tin'...

[with apologies to Carly Simon]

Why do you think she took pics of herself after that salon visit? :dunno:

They have websites, for prisoners to hook up? Wow, I thought I had seen it all. This is Jodi's girlfriend's profile.

View my profile on Prison Voices: http://Reese.prisonvoices.com/ Hello, my name is Reese and I'm looking for pen pals for intelligent conversation and friendship. I am a fun friendly person that enjoys reading, writing, and listening to people's life stories. I am very outgoing and do my best to make my friends feel appreciated. I am more than willing to talk with anyone but please be aware I am not looking for anything more than friendship at this time.

All they had was anal. How did she get knocked up?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Well all I can figure out is it HAD to be the time she woke up and he had penetrated her and was having vaginal sex. :floorlaugh:

Tonight wasn't the first night this comparison has been made, however, I do see some validity in JA staging the shower scene to mimic the movie...and luring Travis into it while she intended it to end in his death. Eerie.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member