State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
witness: Children who grow up in homes like THIS

:waitasec: What exactly are you speaking about when you say "like this" sir???

.......awww.. Wilmott- a pear review is similar to Lil Buddy's review of apples- only it involves pears....like bartletss...etc...

They're really tripping over themselves. They haven't tied any of this together. PTSD. Ok...maybe she does have PTSD...so what? What conclusions are they trying to draw?

If she did have PTSD the trauma would be her horrific murder of Travis. Personally I don't think she has PTSD from that. I think that is a memory she relishes over and over again.

What, EXACTLY, is funny about a murder trial? I don't care who you are or how detached from the family of the victim you are....it is incredibly inappropriate to be laughing. Period.

I'm surprised the judge allowed this surrebuttal. And Juan does NOT seem very happy today.

(I am also surprised to hear this guy has a lot of experience as an expert witness - because IMO he just talks too much. He's annoying.)

Getting ahead of Juan on the connection to ALV he will DEFINITELY bring up.

I havent seen any camera shots of the family, Hughes and Deanna. Is that being shown on HLN? (I'm watching online).

HLN, as well as all of the feeds are from one single pool camera. So eventually HLN will catch up to what we see online.

The joking and giggling is not appropriate for either of these professionals, IMO!

This guy slides into the "we" over and over. And since when is editing a book considered a publication of yours? Am I lacking knowledge in this? Seems like padding to me.

Why the hell is this being discussed...again? Judge needs to take control of this testimony.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Just saw the cup toucher put a question in the basket. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite

Dr. Geffner...when you spilled your cup of water, did you want to ask for another cup? I really like my cup but wish it were not made of styrofoam.

I havent seen any camera shots of the family, Hughes and Deanna. Is that being shown on HLN? (I'm watching online).
I very rarely take photos of Travis's family. I feel like they've been exposed enough and hate the shots when they are sad.

Why don't we put up the autopsy photos up on the large screen? Maybe then, the good doc and JW will stop giggling. :furious:

I'm surprised the judge allowed this surrebuttal. And Juan does NOT seem very happy today.

(I am also surprised to hear this guy has a lot of experience as an expert witness - because IMO he just talks too much. He's annoying.)

Jumping off my own post - even Wilmott stands there looking dazed and bored.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R