State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say that the 9mm and knives found in her rental car were meant for Thomas Brown.

It's a good thing they swooped in to nab the slaughteress/butcheress/murderess when they did.

Not a moment too soon for Mr. Brown.

Is JA heavily medicated, bored, or both?

BJNIbDTCYAAGBPJ.jpg:small

Homicidal, as usual.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Jane velez mitchell is here interviewing people.

There is significant similarity to the stress events posed by a bear attack and a tiger attack.
But the comparison being asked here does not follow logically. Stress posed by a pair of Ninja’s who assault and kill TA is structurally and dynamically different than a TA who attacks. Those two inciting events are appreciably different.
Having said that though the entire exercise in looking at what incites the PTSD and memory lapse is nothing but a colossal circle jerk because none of the Arias stories are remotely close to the truth.
The fact of the matter is we don’t know what happened on June 4, 2008 nor will we ever know what the truth is.

In addition the battle of psychologists over test validity and proper diagnosis is also an exercise in futility and is far afield from the question at hand.

BTW--manipulating and trapping people with threats of suicide is BPD Central. The problem is that Travis believed her threats, and cared too much about her.

Yeah, I cannot get over that .. I thought all guys knew that threats of suicide at break up time were BS!

I also saw a copy of a complaint Travis made re: his slashed tires. The police didn't follow up with him because Travis never called them back. I truly believe that Jodi hacked into his voicemail & deleted the message from the detective. JMO

Stalking behavior much, ALV?

Didn't 'see' an answer to my question - is this another brother & sister of Travis?

TIA!

Travis older brother. Not sure if that is his wife. Not a sister. HTH

He droned on and on and on so badly I turned him Dwn in the background to listen to the breaking news on tv instead. I can't stand this witness; the defense has really made an error here. Talk about beating a dead horse. None deader than this one; well....unless she gets the needle which I feel she deserves. I'm pro DP always will be and this case qualifies tenfold. Jurors do your job~ and I agree...and will state it again: The reason we are here today besides JA is this judge. She is the reason this trial has taken 4 mos. It's wrong, it's ridiculous and AZ just cannot seem to get er done.

I still say that the 9mm and knives found in her rental car were meant for Thomas Brown.

It's a good thing they swooped in to nab the slaughteress/butcheress/murderess when they did.

Sorry, Thomas Brown?

Judge Sherry already said court will go until finished today, might be as late as 8pm AZ time. I am expecting Juan up soon

So, I suppose they will get a supper break.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Jane velez mitchell is here interviewing people.

OMG ...

:floorlaugh: she's probably running after everybody like she did -- I forget whose trial it was -- anyway ... she was running after everyone, sticking the microphone in their faces ...

:scared:

I also saw a copy of a complaint Travis made re: his slashed tires. The police didn't follow up with him because Travis never called them back. I truly believe that Jodi hacked into his voicemail & deleted the message from the detective. JMO

Stalking behavior much, ALV?

As JM would say in his gorgeous voice 'She's a SNOOP!'

Been out all day. Been watching trial since Jan. I don't remember a Thomas Brown. Who is this please? TIA

I wondered that myself. What does my poop have to do with my brain?

Take a couple of Exlax, get yourself situated a long, long way from the nearest bathroom, and I guarantee you will not be able to focus your brain on anything else. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not sure, but you may have just "de-edified" the dwarves "sort of contemporaneous" with "that chaotic pattern that paper falls."

:lol:

I'm sure those dwarves had it coming ... or at least according to JA! :giggle:

Travis older brother. Not sure if that is his wife. Not a sister. HTH

You can definitely tell that's Travis's brother! They all have those amazing eyes.

OMG ...

:floorlaugh: she's probably running after everybody like she did -- I forget whose trial it was -- anyway ... she was running after everyone, sticking the microphone in their faces ...

:scared:

Oh wow .. all class. Someone died Jane, there's no need to run around YELLING and making baby voices at random dogs you might come across on the streets ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804