State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone clue me in on this scuttlebutt about Jodi "tracing" her million dollar art work? I keep seeing people allude to that and haven't heard about it. TIA!!

Yeah, I cannot get over that .. I thought all guys knew that threats of suicide at break up time were BS!

Travis seemed so naive about women to me--despite his age and his affinity to sex, he really was innocent. It amazes me how much he put up with in Jodi. If I was one of his friends and I saw what Jodi was all about, I'd be her worst nightmare--I'm very blunt.

My husband tells me that yeah--I could do that, but I'm forgetting that she would most probably kill me!:floorlaugh:

I don't know, though--I think she responds to bluntness. *Skyye kicked her butt out. (*I'm not sure of sp)

BTW--manipulating and trapping people with threats of suicide is BPD Central. The problem is that Travis believed her threats, and cared too much about her.

TA didn't have it in him to harm a hair on her bleached head.

He wouldn't hurt her even to save his own life.

Maricopa County 15: You're not supposed to be here reading this.

But if you are, please, DO YOUR DUTY!!!

Two Questions from the Jury in the Box

Question No. 1 ~ Why are you here?

Question No. 2 ~ Do you think we are stupid?

cat-rejection.gif

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
OMG ...

:floorlaugh: she's probably running after everybody like she did -- I forget whose trial it was -- anyway ... she was running after everyone, sticking the microphone in their faces ...

:scared:

yep! down the sidewalk, thru the bushes....so funny

But, but but that's copyrighted! You don't need to be Einstein to figure out how to answer those questions, depending on the desired result. IMHO.

I'm a little disturbed by the the number of questions related to physiology. So if I have diarrhea do I get diagnosed by a PhD as having depression or PTSD when in reality I have early colon cancer and should be seeing a real Dr??????

Travis seemed so naive about women to me--despite his age and his affinity to sex, he really was innocent. It amazes me how much he put up with in Jodi. If I was one of his friends and I saw what Jodi was all about, I'd be her worst nightmare--I'm very blunt.

My husband tells me that yeah--I could do that, but I'm forgetting that she would most probably kill me!:floorlaugh:

I don't know, though--I think she responds to bluntness. *Skyye kicked her butt out. (*I'm not sure of sp)

No wonder she thought she would marry him, she probably thought 'he's so green .. he'll let me mould him into whatever I want' :stormingmad:

OMG ...

:floorlaugh: she's probably running after everybody like she did -- I forget whose trial it was -- anyway ... she was running after everyone, sticking the microphone in their faces ...

:scared:

I remember this. It was during Evil Anthony's trial. She starts running and her cameraman is following and all you can see is some hardcore mullet flapping...and then she pants up to Jose B yelling, "Jose...Jose...we talked before...Jose?" and mullet is still bouncing...and he glances at the mullet, briefly, says nada and keeps walking.:floorlaugh:

she gets all snippy...:rockon:
juan still asks Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members