State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to add 15 mins to any time we are given by the court in general .. I can't believe I still live in hope that we will ever start on time. I must be a slow learner.

I'm catching up, dude just spilled his water all over the witness stand, omgoodness...

It was "stolen" on May 17th or 18th...she can't be sure of the date. She got her replacement on the 22, as per Dear Diary.

Okay, so ANOTHER lie b/c she had the helio to take pics of her purty new hair the day before she murdered Travis??? AND ACCORDING TO HER it wasn't found for a few years???? Sorry to yell:stormingmad:

Judge: Go to lunch. Make it an abbreviated one. Come back at 1:20. Then we will make you wait the usual 30 minutes before we actually start!

:rolleyes:

:waiting:

Well, I have to go deal with some auto accident crapola. It shouldn't take long. Hopefully I'll be back in an hour.

house-clean-internet.jpg

Oh wow .. all class. Someone died Jane, there's no need to run around YELLING and making baby voices at random dogs you might come across on the streets ..

LMAO - I cant STAND her Pet O' the Day part of her show. I cant stand her AT ALL, but THAT realllllllly gets under my skin.

No offense to the pups she shows, they are adorable, but REALLY? Lets talk about murder, sex, and aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, time for cute Pets O the Day... :scratcheshead:

:rollseyes:

So much for the 'shortened' lunch break. :frown:

No wonder she thought she would marry him, she probably thought 'he's so green .. he'll let me mould him into whatever I want' :stormingmad:

I totally agree! I think once she busted out the hardcore sex, she thought she had this guy wrapped around her little (bent) finger. I think her rage started after it was clear that Travis was still looking for the next best thing in all the single women around him. That must have made her livid!!

Remember, she's a CONVERT to Mormonism! She doesn't give a hoot about the religion--it was the new-found access to Travis and all of his friends and the hundreds of people who socialized in the church. She hit the jackpot! She was on the same level as all the other women for the first time in her pathetic life.

I think she was desperately attached to Travis because of the ready-made social life she found. Pretending to be a "Good Mormon Girl" was easy--and only Travis knew about the back-door action & "facials" Jodi loved. Once Travis got a glimpse of the pig Jodi is, Jodi began a slow, seething rage that ended in his premeditated murder.

Which is the test she took BEFORE she killed him? That's the only one I care about.

I would answer that, but we're supposed to stay away from curse words and bathroom humor, so I'll refrain... :giggle:

There are actually are lots of connections between the brain and the gut, and this nexus is just now being explored. Consider, for example, that the large intestine is loaded with serotonin receptors.

I'm gonna take a break, make some spaghetti sauce and wash my hair.

Maybe if I wash each hair individually JM will be up by the time I'm done...

Okay. Who didn't feel just a little jealous of Dr D here? :floorlaugh::blushing:

Excuse me......what about your engagement to the hunky bus driver who doesn't know he's in a long term monogomous relationship with you?!! :seeya:

JA told Det. Flores that he should be looking at Thomas Brown as a suspect.

[Former roommate of TA.]

Yes, in addition to two masked intruders she couldn't pick out of a lineup, she also tried to throw Thomas Brown under the bus.

Det. Flores had to waste valuable time and resources checking it out partly because the crime scene was so gruesome and Travis was so butchered that he wondered if the lying torture-murderess had help doing the deed as he initially couldn't conceive of JA brutalizing TA to that extent without some help.

Thanks. Couldn't place the name.

BBM

Such brutal rage, how anyone could to that to another human being is beyond comprehension.

JA needs the DP, who cares if she appeals? At least she'll be in solitary confinement for 15 years at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600