State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bringing this over from the other thread .... I want to know what everyone thinks of the new stories shared by Chris and Skye.

Ok so thoughts on Skye and Chris Hughes stories about Jodi on Dr. Drew???

How many of you listened to their stories and realized there is probably a *****ton of things we have no idea about???? And that Jodi was far more stalkerish than we ever realized.

When Skye mentioned that Travis had said he couldn't break up with Jodi because she said she would kill herself it all made sense to me. All of it. Travis was trapped. I so wish the jury could know about that exchange between Skye and Travis.

BBM

I know firsthand that feeling and it made me feel even worse for Travis. I've spent time with my mother in the throws of her BPD being mean and entirely inappropriate to me after threatening suicide simply because I was worried she would try suicide...again. I just didn't think I could live with myself if she tried and it worked after threatening. Now I know better and, although I have to tune out a little voice in the back of my head, I no longer feed into that.

I can't believe i have never thought of using a toothpick before! Excellent.

Yes JVM is the one I was talking about and at the end of her show she shows animals that have been abused I can't stand animals being hurt I plus other things

when-the-mind-is-still-young.gif

th

I need something with lots of caffeine and sugar in it. Do they still make that soda called Jolt? Two sips and you're right into the stratosphere! "All the sugar and twice the caffeine!" Yeah, I need that.

I'm not sure. That company started in Rochester though.

I wondered that myself. What does my poop have to do with my brain?

I must have missed those. What was that all about?

JW: so if somebody got PTSD from an abusive relationship.....ah, excuse me, but your original defense argument was that JA got PTSD from killing TA.....

I just wonder if the jury is going to remember all the contradictions and inconsistencies on the part of the defense. I hope so.

Two Questions from the Jury in the Box

Question No. 1 ~ Why are you here?

Question No. 2 ~ Do you think we are stupid?

Question No.3- When does lying become a factor in evluation results?

He just said that it was appropriate to use the TSI1 when Dr Carp administered it because the TSI2 hadn't come out yet!! Oh, brother. So, it's valid now - and I do mean, right now! But the TSI1 that Dr. D administered a year or so later is not valid. SAME TEST! How stupidly silly can you get?! EXHAUSTING!

Why are the DT allowed to constantly bring up Dr. Carp? She wasn't a witness in this trial...are her test results even admitted as exhibits?

I still say that the 9mm and knives found in her rental car were meant for Thomas Brown.

It's a good thing they swooped in to nab the slaughteress/butcheress/murderess when they did.

Not a moment too soon for Mr. Brown.

Ack! Who is Thomas Brown, TD?

I don't remember that name at all.

I also saw a copy of a complaint Travis made re: his slashed tires. The police didn't follow up with him because Travis never called them back. I truly believe that Jodi hacked into his voicemail & deleted the message from the detective. JMO

Stalking behavior much, ALV?

Holy cow!!! I never thought of that!! You could totally be right!!

I think Jodi daily and probably hourly stalked Travis. His bank accounts, email accounts, social media accounts. It's so sad because it seems like there was NOTHING that could have prevented this. And I hope that the people in TA's life like Chris and Skye realize this. Nothing could have stopped JA.

Jodi is so much more terrifying to me than some of the other women killers we have seen in the news. She scares me far more than Casey Anthony. I am not a huge proponent of the death penalty. But in this case I truly believe the best sentence for Jodi is death. She's far too dangerous and far too capable of inflicting pain and hurt on others even if behind bars.

If I got this right....new shrink say tests indicated Jodi had developed sexual issues AFTER being in jail a couple years...probably after she got information from ALV and changed her answers to meet Battered Women's Syndrome...

.....HEY, what ever happened to BWS?? No questions for new Doc.

Been out all day. Been watching trial since Jan. I don't remember a Thomas Brown. Who is this please? TIA

Sorry, Thomas Brown?

Ack! Who is Thomas Brown, TD?

I don't remember that name at all.
JA told Det. Flores that he should be looking at Thomas Brown as a suspect.

[Former roommate of TA.]

Yes, in addition to two masked intruders she couldn't pick out of a lineup, she also tried to throw Thomas Brown under the bus.

Det. Flores had to waste valuable time and resources checking it out partly because the crime scene was so gruesome and Travis was so butchered that he wondered if the lying torture-murderess had help doing the deed as he initially couldn't conceive of JA brutalizing TA to that extent without some help.

I still say that the 9mm and knives found in her rental car were meant for Thomas Brown.

It's a good thing they swooped in to nab the slaughteress/butcheress/murderess when they did.

Not a moment too soon for Mr. Brown.

I had to refresh my memory on
Thomas Brown

'Det. Flores tells her Travis’ friends said she might have had something to do with the murder.

Jodi says he is so strong two people had to be involved and talks about how he lifted weights so he could look good in his bathing suit.

She steers him to a Thomas Brown to look at. He was kicked out of Travis’ house for supposed deviant behavior, according to Jodi. '

I wondered that myself. What does my poop have to do with my brain?

A lot actually.....our digestive system is a great indicator of stress or anxiety....

She testified to the phone being "stolen" about a week after the May 10th phone sex taping, so yes, before she left for Mesa.

:welcome5: Love your avatar. Can I have that crown for my
dog, The Queen? :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads