Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi's closing so far has only exposed the absurdness of even attempting to defend Jodi. He never had a chance. lolol

WOW...this trial sure has taken it's toll on JW..I swear it looks like she aged 5 years overnight...

This is all just hammering home Juan's points yesterday!

Why not just take a gun - uhhh you don't think the cops would have asked her friends and family if they were missing any guns?

Why not take a friend/family's car - uhhh don't you think the cops would have looked into that?

He is just bolstering premeditation...

Since Nurmi thinks Jodi is too smart to be trying to hide the rental car stuff, I'd like to point out to him that his little genius took pictures of herself killing Travis. How smart is she really?

I hope the jury is smart enough to realize that it didn't matter if people in California or Utah knew she had that car. The only place it mattered was Arizona. If she didn't care if people in Mesa knew she was there, she would have parked in the driveway. Neither Zach nor Enrique ever saw a car in the driveway.

Nurmi thinks this jury is stupid.

They know that she WANTED to leave a paper trail. A trail right to UTAH, and not Arizona.

Nurmi is mischaracterizing what the state said about her 'mission.'

It's actually a little unfair to Nurmi....JM's closing was text book trial practice. Amazing. Difficult to do...more unlikely than finding a unicorn in my backyard. Not only was JM masterful, but Nurmi's case is awful....he's at a distinct disadvantage.

Yikes as I was typing this he caught the Budget thing....even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

Photographic, or near-photographic memory.

Don't you mean gopher?

I seen that Carr guy her forer spokesman is back in court lately

I've been looking for an alternate name for JA since January. Using her initials humanizes her too much. I wonder if 3HW works? Is this a TO offense? I really, really would like to rename that evil, disgusting murderess!

Better safe than sorry. IJA, inmate JA. :)

This point is SOOOOOOO MINUTE in the big picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I posted earlier...this was EXACTLY what he was gonna do, to try to say Juan's entire scenario is a lie!!!

I think Nurmi is projecting his personal feelings for the client in this lack lustre closing. Now lets look at some receipts. And some more because the truth lies in the paper trail that...........ends at the AZ border Nurmi!! LOL!

Look at Jodi, what an actress!!! Oh can I watch this??? Yes, because Travis Family has to.

Yes .... Stabby Einstein is really grating on mee :stormingmad: :stormingmad::snooty: .... but like you I'm here for Travis and his friends and family!!!:heartbeat::heartbeat:

Nurmi keeps pointing out Juan's strong points, then tries to refute them. I think he is just securing her guilt in the jury's minds. They know she is a liar and has been caught several times trying to cover up. Thanks, Nurmi!

Please explain, I went to the potty

I think tx is referring to the old , "it only takes one juror to hang the jury" He's hoping for someone to hold out and give them a do over. So he's saying be a hero hold out against all the other jurors. Anyway I think that's what tx was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daz1975