Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put up the other hair pic. Oh of course not! Because her hair IS different!!!

Donnavon wearing a t-shirt with a huge skull on the front. How completely uncouth and inappropriate court attire in a murder trial.

You're kidding me? How disrespectful. This is a court room, not some biker bar.

Asking the jury to not believe their own eyes.

No question that she does not have deep brown hair in pic with dog. It looks blonde enough to me.

you should. its an amazing act of "I just don't give a F*, just trying to pass time"....

In fact...he is doing such a horrible piss poor job, travis' family don't even look disgusted....I bet they are thinking: keep on trucking nurmi, you are scoring for our team!

Did Juan mention hair color yesterday? I don't recall.

look at these pictures!! is she blonde????

why yes, kirk dear, she IS blonde----certainly much lighter than on her little murder trip.

but maybe my own EYES are LYING to me.

are you serious????

I'm glad ill be gone all day and won't bother to see this mess of a closing nurmis giving. We all knew he didn't have much to work with. Desperation psycho babbling blah blah blah

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!!!! Praying for clarity for JM!

KN: Why didnt she just take her own car?

Ummm...she didnt want it to be recognized...

KN: Why would she rent a car, it left a paper trail....

WE KNOW THAT. SHE WANTED A PAPER TRAIL...leading to UTAH, not Arizona...

You're right. If she didn't want ANY paper trail, she wouldn't have charged anything to the credit card, and she definitely wouldn't have kept ANY receipts. She would have paid cash for everything.

Jodie said it herself, out of her own mouth, about the white car being least noticeable. Nurmi duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal