Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG for a second I thought he was referring to JM as Columbo! YIKES! shutting off the coffee pot.

I thought the same thing. I was like hey Perry Mason you are about to get smacked around by Columbo :floorlaugh:

awww...Juan resting his head on his hand...he looks so cute...

I hope Juan gets a nice long vacation when this long process is over.
The man has YEARS invested in this case - culminating with this long drawn-out trial.

But from the hard work ethic I've seen in Juan ... Bet he takes just a few days off & is then back to fighting the bad guys and helping keep society safe.
God Bless Juan.

Mike looks so lovely today in his bright blue shirt.

I am really going to miss Mike :(

Me too! I <puffy heart sticker> Mike. He looks so handsome in his bright blue shirt. Poor thing has to pay attention to KN's every word. Brutal.

I don't know if I can stomach this today. I said I would watch but...

I cannot. We're off to see Iron Man 3. Can't wait to see the comments afterwards here - they'll be a brazillion times better than Nurmi's closing! :seeya:

I have to admit, Nurmi's comment about not liking Jodi was pretty funny...

I think that may be his little digg to say "hey, I didn't really wanna be here. I tried to get of this ride, but couldn't....so don't hate me. I am forced to represent this monster."

Where exactly is he trying to go with this? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Enough of the Jodi Bond covert missions already. GEESH!!!!

All Nurmi is proving to me is that he could have planned the murder better then JA did.

This is all just hammering home Juan's points yesterday!

Why not just take a gun - uhhh you don't think the cops would have asked her friends and family if they were missing any guns?

Why not take a friend/family's car - uhhh don't you think the cops would have looked into that?

He is just bolstering premeditation...
Appears to be a clear case for the fog of love.

......so I guess what I am learning here is that Jodi sucks at being a secret agent....

WAT said that juror #8 was in the court room sitting where tri-color sat. Does anyone know where she sat? Was it behind ja's mom nearer to the wall?

And she WANTED SOMETHING from both of those men!! It's totally her M.O.

The whole "unable to let go" thing is PROVEN by that alone!!!!!

This is tuff... sitting here listening to the DT defend JA. It is going to be a very, very long day. And notice no evil eyes from JA today. That big smile when KN said he doesn't even like JA 9 out of 10 days was just plain disgusting.

My first thought was: He told her he was going to say this, and that he didn't really mean it, because he's scared of her and didn't want to make her mad at him

"This crazy woman who can't let it go..." He just hit the nail on the head!

JW fixed her bald spot for today, must have saw saw all your meanie comments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleAnimalGirl