Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I can stomach this today. I said I would watch but...

not only does Jodi look worried, but so does Jennifer!

This is all just hammering home Juan's points yesterday!

Why not just take a gun - uhhh you don't think the cops would have asked her friends and family if they were missing any guns?

Why not take a friend/family's car - uhhh don't you think the cops would have looked into that?

He is just bolstering premeditation...

I agree. At this point his explanations (excuses are weak).

LOL. "There's no evidence that she's lying!" About the car... but plenty of evidence that she premeditated the murder of Travis, and/or committed felony murder because she claims she stole Travis' gun after killing him. So lets move on to the verdict please.

What was Nurmi's theme? Sex, Lies and Dirty Little Secrets? That's a touch dramatic...Is he trying to throw his hat in the ring to start writing Lifetime movies after his law career ends?

Naw, that over the top drama is designed to get him a stint on HLN.

Since Nurmi thinks Jodi is too smart to be trying to hide the rental car stuff, I'd like to point out to him that his little genius took pictures of herself killing Travis. How smart is she really?

It's a stumper, ain't it.

so he's going to try to defeat the state's case with these little details?

how long can he play like he has something to say here?

(seriously, saying '3 hole wonder' over and over can't go on all day.)

OMG for a second I thought he was referring to JM as Columbo! YIKES! shutting off the coffee pot.

Terrified? She looks defiant @ (chin up) times. Like yeah Kurt's telling my story now.

I LIKE THAT not the TRUTH but HER STORY LOL!

She made lies? Wow..

Speaking of Columbo.. Where is he now?? Imagine..

'Oh.. just one more thing Ms Arias...' :floorlaugh:

I do not mean this to be ugly...but I wonder if jw has any idea what this trial has done to her physically? She looks to have aged 20 years.

It's that darned Law of Attraction. :floorlaugh:

"Mr. Columbo" ??? Nurmi is obviously feeling inadequate as he should.

god bless you all that is listening. please type out the silly or important parts. I am sorry ,but I mute my live stream.. thank you all.

Looks kinda blond to me. Blondish-brown-red.

"different shades of brown"...kinda like the BS you are spewing now KN

Mention the hair color Nurmi, good job. I hope the jury remembers JA telling Flores that the neighbors couldn't have seen her at Travis's house because her hair was blonde then and they wouldn't recognize her because her hair was now brown. She changed hair color after she left Az so no one in Az knew her hair wasn't blonde anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285