Closing arguments- thread #174

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Nurmi doesn't get it. JA would have been MIA to her family and friends, so she NEEDED an alibi. Her alibi was 100's or a 1000 miles away from Mesa, Az, in Utah! The PAPER trail was to Utah, the JA trail was to Mesa then Utah!:banghead:

duh!
fran

Mention the hair color Nurmi, good job. I hope the jury remembers JA telling Flores that the neighbors couldn't have seen her at Travis's house because her hair was blonde then and they wouldn't recognize her because her hair was now brown. She changed hair color after she left Az so no one in Az knew her hair wasn't blonde anymore.

She didn't just say it was blond she mentioned another term that meant it was really blond. And the idea that she even mentioned that to Flores meant it was on her mind!

I am watching DT closing because I am so curious how they are going to try and refute the evidence

OH MY, now Jodi isn't writing anymore! All of a sudden, she's so interested! She's all eyes and ears, and hawking the jury. She's just so interested now. Will she fake a few tears today towards the jury in a last ditch effort when Nurmi talks about what a monster Travis was? SHE MAKES ME SICK.

No, Nurmi, it does make sense what the State said.

It makes sense exactly the way Juan Martinez laid it out what Jodi did.

It makes SENSE.

KN is actually proving the state's case. JA WANTED a paper trail because she was trying to show that she was everywhere EXCEPT AZ.

Yes,remember she told her Mom,I wasn't in Arizona,I have the receipts to prove it!Of course ,the jury didn't see that,but they're not stupid!

So NOW Nurmi is arguing...JA can't let go of ANY boyfriend....???

OMG...5 more hours.....

Well it's pretty obvious this is one of those 9 out of 10 days that he doesn't like her, b/c he is reinforcing her guilt. IMO

:rolleyes:

And she went to see DB to get the gas cans. And I really believe she traded the DVD player for the gas cans and that is how the remote was in her car that she had to give to him.

Anyone want to place a bet on how long it takes for the fake tears to appear?

Mention the hair color Nurmi, good job. I hope the jury remembers JA telling Flores that the neighbors couldn't have seen her at Travis's house because her hair was blonde then and they wouldn't recognize her because her hair was now brown. She changed hair color after she left Az so no one in Az knew her hair wasn't blonde anymore.

She didn't just say it was blonde she mentioned another term that meant it was really blond. And the idea that she even mentioned that to Flores meant it was on her mind! (oh yeah, bleach blonde)

OMG for a second I thought he was referring to JM as Columbo! YIKES! shutting off the coffee pot.

I thought the SAME thing. I was like...wow, and Juan isn't going to object?! I finally figured it out. :floorlaugh:

I hope Juan gets a nice long vacation when this long process is over.
The man has YEARS invested in this case - culminating with this long drawn-out trial.

But from the hard work ethic I've seen in Juan ... Bet he takes just a few days off & is then back to fighting the bad guys and helping keep society safe.
God Bless Juan.

I posted earlier but it is worth repeating JM is working TWELVE other cases.....no breaks for him.

oh, Nurmi... don't you know the only covert part of the mission was her side trip to Mesa?

"And I submit to you Darryl was probably mistaken about her going to Mesa." WTF. She went there. Nurmi you cannot change someone's testimony or inject your own opinion about what they testified to under oath.

Did Nurmi just admit that she told Freeman she was going to Mesa? Pre-meditation

The red car was not only more obvious, but she said it had a gps - in my opinion, it was not only the color. If she was worried about getting lost, that'd be the way to go - a gps.
Of course, that would also pinpoint her location, so nix on car with gps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels