Votes: 98 16.7%
  • One day

Votes: 201 34.2%
  • Two days to a week

Votes: 277 47.2%
  • Longer than a week

Votes: 11 1.9%

• Total voters
I'm thinking they'll have a verdict no later than this coming Monday evening. It's gonna be interesting. If my calculations are correct there are 8 men & 4 women on the jury ... is that right?

Help! It's probably posted somewhere but I don't know where - I've been reading for weeks but this is my first post - where do I sign up for a verdict alert? Is there a twitter account or something? TIA :)

I'm going to guess verdict early Friday next week.

The trial took 4 months - that's a lot to absorb and remember.

I don't believe they will go for self defense. But I think there will be huge discussions of murder vs 2nd vs manslaughter esp if there are two holdouts. I'm going with 2-5 days.

Help! It's probably posted somewhere but I don't know where - I've been reading for weeks but this is my first post - where do I sign up for a verdict alert? Is there a twitter account or something? TIA :)

Any and all news outlets will have it.

Text Breaking to 23765 for CBS5 in arizona; or sign up for CNN Text ALerts.

Hi marchioness and welcome to WS :seeya:.
I don't have any info about the verdict alert but I noticed a new Verdict Watch thread was started and you might be able to get the alert info there.

Monday, May 6th.

Monday ... Unless there is 1 juror who can't agree with the majority.

We'll know late afternoon Monday. Murder 1

If they haven't done so already, they'll take a first vote, find all in agreement for M1.

Or, this could be wishful thinking on my part.

During deliberation does JA just hang out at the jail? I guess the jail is close to the courthouse so it wouldn't take them long to transport her over. I think up until Friday she really thought this was a piece of cake. But...seeing she has deleted her tweets that were aimed at Juan and Nancy Grace, I think she is finally worried and realized her time is running out. I voted for 1 day because this jury deserves a big catered lunch and some very fattening desserts!!

I didn't realize that she still had tweets up. What did they say? When were they deleted? Thank you!

Are the hours of deliberation set by the jurors? If so they may cut down on the lunch break length for a start.

The judge allowed the jury to determine their own deliberation hours. They advised the bailiff they would deliberate 9:00 AM to 4:30 starting Monday until they reach a verdict.

I voted 2 days ... since they have been responsible for their own meals during this trial and only being paid $12.00 a day plus mileage a free meal or two would be nice. :)

I think they're all going guilty - it's life or death at this point which could take two or three days

They only decide guilt/innocent right now, nothing about punishment. That's another proceeding after their verdict.

:jail:

I am thinking early Tues morning.

From the jury questions, I really don't feel there is an issue for M1. I am not so sure about the penalty phase and DP. It will be intersting to see what gets brought out in that phase of the trial.

She doesn't have any journal entries, any 48 hours video, friends or anyone else who can testify to her remorse. She has nada.

K

Tuesday afternoon at the earliest, Thursday morning at the latest.

I didn't realize that she still had tweets up. What did they say? When were they deleted? Thank you!

She made sarcastic reference to short men (referring to Juan) and she said the finger sign she was giving was for Nancy Grace. Then those two got deleted.

I think deliberations will go 2 days to a week. I don't believe it is going to be the slam dunk that it should be. In fact, I had a very strong intuitive feeling at the end of trial today that she will be convicted of manslaughter. I hope I am wrong.

Like many others I expect a verdict on Monday, May 6th.

Monday, after their lunch break

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa