Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so nervous! I hope JA, JW and Nurmi don't sleep a wink tonight but something tells me Jodi is clueless and will sleep like a baby.

Ready for this? Here is JA's big project for DV. All proceeds from the shirts go to Long Beach Women’s Shelter & Reach Beyond Domestic Violence. (Think ALV) Being sold on pro Jodi site. There are no words

x3mtt.jpg

I started to write something, but I'm not even going to go there. :facepalm:

I believe JA's focus was on sullying Travis and his family, and not so much on her aquittal as main focus.

Yep. IMO she knows she will be in jail for life. They rejected her idea of plea to 25 years for 2nd degree and then in her mind it was ON. She carried through with her threat to drag their brothers reputation through the mud. With the sex tape and with bold faced lies she invented in her jail cell.

Wow, someone asked Chris what he would say to JA. He said nothing at all, she is a psychopath. I would never give her that power.

Aweeeeeeee, he prayed with the family, immediately after closing arguments1

I am so anxious for the verdict. I want to have faith in the justice system so badly.

Ready for this? Here is JA's big project for DV. All proceeds from the shirts go to Long Beach Women’s Shelter & Reach Beyond Domestic Violence. (Think ALV) Being sold on pro Jodi site. There are no words

x3mtt.jpg

Disgusting.

Chris says Travis wasn't perfect, none of us are. He was one of the best people I have ever known. He taught me how to be a friend, how to serve, how to give. I loved him as much the day he died as I ever did. He was advanced, enlightened, he was struggling to come out of the cave having JA in his life took him to. He did not have a double life, he had a sex life. Most people have them. I didn't know what he did, he didn't know what I did. THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

This is the best episode I've listened to yet!!

Chris has the 18 page letter JA sent to Travis' grandma

Wonder if TA agreed to let JA come to his house the day she murdered him because she said she was going to give him the copy of the sex tape?

That could absolutely be possible. Out of my few thoughts about what prompted the May 26th fight I think the best and most likely option was that she told him she recorded the sex tape and he went ballistic at such a betrayal. So that could be possible.

Although I have always thought that Travis had no idea she was barreling down the freeway towards his house.

Chris talking about the ninja story made me think of something.

She tells Flores how the intruders looked at her license when they were threatening her, the "we know where you live," BS. You know what I resized the other day? I was looking at pics from the crime scene/evidence and there is a copy of JA's license, and she has a PO Box as her address!!!!! So really jodi? The ninjas knew where you live based on a PO box address? She really isn't that bright!

I agree with your post.

But that is what is disgusting. No one should be convinced by anyone to change their vote.

That is what causes these problems in cases such as CA.

If I have made up my mind about a case and there are 11 who think otherwise they are going to grow old and gray deliberating. If I truly believe I am right I will not change my mind. I am very open to all opinions but there is no way it would change my decision if I really believed I was correct in my decision.

Not disgusting. It's how jury's work. Ever been on a jury? I have.

IF one is a hold out ... the others will (generally) ask what are the "sticking" points? The hold out lists/speaks. The others can/will discuss those points. For instance... HERE .... I've read
1) Jodi went to the attic to retrieve her social security card the day of the pedo claim.

INCORRECT: They were putting up Christmas ornaments. He gave Jodi an angel to keep. She left and came back to retrieve the angel and surprised him ....
The SS card was when Jodi "claimed" it was in Travis' garage in storage because he was so nice to store her junk. She went to get said SS card and peeped in his windows and saw him with another woman. They were not even dating then, but Jodi "claimed" he was "courting" her. GAG.

2) Lost cell phone was between AZ and CA.

INCORRECT: Lost cell phone was "claimed" by Jodi to be stolen in CA in May. Said "lost" phone recovered 2 years later by her aunt.

See how that goes? No coercion, no berating. BUT ... if a hold-out is misinformed and chooses to stay that way/head in sand .... :(

Just got home from the candlelight prayer vigil for Travis at his resting place. It was wonderful being with so many people that really cared about him and are anxiously awaiting for a 1st degree DP verdict! Tanisha and her husband were there and she shared some wonderful stories about Travis. I thought pictures would be out of taste but I did take pics of when we all let out blue balloons up to the heavens with messages to Travis on them..Hopefully they came out...Oh, BTW, the local newspaper was there taking pics and will be doing a story (most likely) in tomorrows paper. It's called the Press Enterprise here in Riverside, CA!!

She tells Flores how the intruders looked at her license when they were threatening her, the "we know where you live," BS. You know what I resized the other day? I was looking at pics from the crime scene/evidence and there is a copy of JA's license, and she has a PO Box as her address!!!!! So really jodi? The ninjas knew where you live based on a PO box address? She really isn't that bright!

Ding Ding Ding Lie 2,412,044:stormingmad:

I think she changed it later to the car registration....LOL Change will do her good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish