Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE that Chris addressed the haters accusing them of financial misconduct. YES!!!

He acknowledged a $5.00 donation as touching because he knows that amount was a hardship for whomever gave it.

This Michael is a angel. Amazing. There is still goodness in this world.

It reminds me of the one line in harry potter. When Harry turns to his friends and says Well Dumbledore says we have something that Voldemort doesn't, we have something worth fighting for. Folks good WILL always WIN over evil. Always.

Went fishing! The boyfriend caught a 3 pound rainbow trout!

+31 Celsius, clear blue sky.

Thinking of Travis and how justice will be served tomorrow for him and everyone who loves him. :candle:

Just hung out..had some Mexican beer...cooked lots of skirt steak...Church youth group came over to swim.

Did y'all do anything? Great weather today!

View attachment 33399

That's nice Katie, I sure got the wrong impression when they were first on the stand.

I think she changed it later to the car registration....LOL Change will do her good.

She had the rental car registration in her wallet? Wouldn't the address on that registration be the rental company?

Anytime I've rented a car, I'm never sure what I did with the copy of the receipt (which serves as the car registration) or I cram it into the glove box.

So the Ninjas would not have pulled out a folded up perforated edged receipt and know that it's a car registration.

Ugh. Even her abandoned lies are pissing me off. :rolleyes:

InALandFarFarAway said:
If I had 5 years of nothing to do but think and sit on my arse in jail, I would have come up with a story so impenetrable, so unshakable, it would have put Verbal's Keyser Söze to shame.
Until you had to testify with Juan Martinez on cross

Jodi, wearing braids and a Superman shirt, from a pic taken in high school! :thud:

They have been posted a few threads back. They are of Jodi and Bobby. In one look at the table next to Bobby. There are lines of coke sitting there.

Just got home from the candlelight prayer vigil for Travis at his resting place. It was wonderful being with so many people that really cared about him and are anxiously awaiting for a 1st degree DP verdict! Tanisha and her husband were there and she shared some wonderful stories about Travis. I thought pictures would be out of taste but I did take pics of when we all let out blue balloons up to the heavens with messages to Travis on them..Hopefully they came out...Oh, BTW, the local newspaper was there taking pics and will be doing a story (most likely) in tomorrows paper. It's called the Press Enterprise here in Riverside, CA!!

Thank you so much for sharing. It is a beautiful scene of prayers going up to join Travis in heaven.

A fabulous show. Poor KCL is nearly in tears talking about her own pain with the loss of her sister. I want so badly to reach out and put my arms around her....
tears of my own now. How much pain remains forever from these events is beyond comprehension unless you have been through it.

Oh KCL ---- I love you Sister (((( KCL)))

Ugh. Need vino to make it though this radio broadcast. So heartbreaking.

Good people can not fathom the evil that people like Jodi and the creeps who killed Katie's sister are capable of...Katieis saying right now....on radio....

Is there any place to listen to the radio program from the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itsmeblahblah