verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be creepy if he said it to a child. He didn't ... he said it to a well-seasoned grown woman.

Also, I think Travis wasn't really good at dirty talk. He sounded to me like he hadn't had much practice. She on the other hand ... was an old pro.

I am an extremely grown woman (lol) and if someone said it to me, I'd go all red alert.

I agree Travis sounded a little awkward.

Mr. Knot and I are anything but vanilla in the privacy of our bedroom. But even there, I would be freaking out if Mr. Knot said anything even close to that. And I KNOW he doesn't like little girls that way, it would just be a thing that would make me seriously question my marriage and his proximity to my daughter. And I'd probably be throwing away a perfectly lovely husband but I am willing to risk that for my daughter. He is expendable, she is not. And I adore them both.

Sorry. I guess I read too much in the Crimes Against Children forum. But that's is how I feel and I'm sticking with it.

Now, enough about the comment. Sorry I responded to it. But it struck a nerve with me. :blushing::moo:

Back to verdict angst! :banghead: hurry up, guys!!!!!

5-7-2013 day three of verdict watch

Doctor Drew: We have with us Travis Alexander's first true love, maybe his only true love. Jodi's defense attorney was awful to her. Deanna thank you for joining us tonite. :blushing: I am so sorry you have to go through this. I have read that Travis trusted you, that you were really a part of him, that you really knew this man. How do you feel now?

Deanna Reid: Thank you for having me. I am doing good. I feel good about standing up for Travis telling the truth about him, I knew it was important , and I am glad I had a chance to do it.

DD: Travis used to say whoever he married would have to get used to you being around. You were going to be in his life, forever. WHere did Jodi come from in this story

DR: She just threw herself at him, big time.

I walked in, I see Jodi, she is sitting on the couch with Travis' laptop. She offered me a cookie. I kind of knew about the slashing tires, and some stalking behaviors. And there she was in his house, she had broken into his house...

Jenny: Do you think the sex talk has taken away from the fact that Travis was brutally murdered.

Mark: Deanna, I admired you so much while you were testifying. How did you not react?

DR: I knew I had to be that way. I knew Nurmi wanted to humiliate me. Jodi wanted to humiliate me, I would not give her what she wants, so I just stood up for myself and I told the truth. I feel good about it.

Kristie: Travis left the dog to you in his will.

DR: Jodi tried to tell folks that Travis wanted her to have Napoleon. That was a lie, of course.He also left me his library, all of his books. When he did the will he told me he was giving Napoleon and the books to me, and everything else material to Grandma. He said he trust me, and he was giving everything important to him, to me.

DD: Deanna, we were all inspired by you, it is clear Travis loved you, so much and we can all see why.

Did DR say why she was not the executor of TA's will?

I can't disagree with you. My experience was relatively minor as a juror on a felony assault case. In my case, there was a dentist who said he just wanted to get back to work and he didn't care about which way to vote. This is obviously not true of this jury, but the fact is there can be selfish, egotistical, dull, and sentimental characters on any jury. You can't rule them out.

In the case I was a juror on, we were at 10-2 (for conviction). One of the two just absolutely, categoricially, refused to believe all the testimony of law enforcement. "All cops lie" he said. We went home that night to cool off. Next day we were going to ask him to convince us of innocence since the victim had positively ID'd the perp. The guy changed his vote without discussion. He said he was 'just trying to make a point'.

So we turned to the woman who was the other hold out. And she changed her vote instantly too. She said "I was just voting in solidarity with him".

This made me very depressed and makes me want to change the law to allow for a 10-2 decision, or at least 11-1. To overcome those people like your dentist, or my biased juror, and achieve justice.

Tears just tears

Deanna is beautiful inside and out

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

PLEASE PLEASE pray for my Mother. My sister just called and said she had to do CPR because she had another heart attack, we've heard nothing since the paramedics took her. I am 4 states away and there are no more flights tonight - I'm on the first one at 5am in the morning. I feel completely useless and helpless.

I just need a quick prayer. Thank you.

Your Mom and your family are in my prayers. I wish you a safe flight and a happy reunion with an improving Mom!

Sometimes I want to jump through the screen @ him and say SHUT UP ALREADY DD!!!!

Everybody, please go to DD's FB page and respectfully share how you feel. They read the posts, and sooner or later there might be a change. It has happened with NG and others from the network. As long as you keep it classy, you just might be heard :) Go to the FB page.....

Deanna is such a sweetheart. Hard to even picture Jodi in his life from the friends and ex girlfriends that have come forward. She sure didnt fit with any of them.

I just love Deanna. What a sweetheart and so well spoken. She runs rings around JA and her big girl words. I bet JA was intimidated when she spoke with Deanna and that she was no match for her. JA is definitely very very jealous of Deanna.

PLEASE PLEASE pray for my Mother. My sister just called and said she had to do CPR because she had another heart attack, we've heard nothing since the paramedics took her. I am 4 states away and there are no more flights tonight - I'm on the first one at 5am in the morning. I feel completely useless and helpless.

Sending love and prayers your way for your dear mother . . . God bless!

:) The pics of Deanna and Travis 10000000x more genuine, sweet and beautiful then Jodi's. When he's looking at her, kissing her. He so loved that girl. It's obvious Jodi tried to mimic those photos too. Deanna wins. You could see the love for Deanna. Naps is truly with his mommy.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!! Why can't Dr. Drew just shut up for once and let his guest TALK. Deanna was about to say all kinds of interesting stuff, and he interrupts her for his lame-o panel. He is a terrible interviewer. :furious: Rant over :blush:

Kick DD off his show, for a few nights, and let Mark host it. DD can co-host with NG on her show. I am sure NG will just looooooooove that idea.

Yeah right Jodi... Deanna is so emotionally unstable.... I think she is lovely. She has such a nice way about her. Why does Jenny make her hands into claws when she talks? Mark Eiglarsh is so cute!

Deanna just radiates sweetness and everything that is good. She's so honest, so natural, so warm. Everything Jodi is not!

Maybe JC is having a meltdown after losing her job at Turner? She sure seems to be running a bit off the rails lately. I have never seen her argue with Nancy Grace before.....ever.

Don't holler at me but I like Jean. I remember her from the good old CourtTv days. Beth is a better reporter but Jean always has her own take on things and 2 reporters are better then one. I'm going to go hide now.:scared:

Many prayers going your way EquallyDivided. Praying for your mother's speedy recovery. :praying: And a hug for you too! :hug:.

I am an extremely grown woman (lol) and if someone said it to me, I'd go all red alert.

I agree Travis sounded a little awkward.

Mr. Knot and I are anything but vanilla in the privacy of our bedroom. But even there, I would be freaking out if Mr. Knot said anything even close to that. And I KNOW he doesn't like little girls that way, it would just be a thing that would make me seriously question my marriage and his proximity to my daughter. And I'd probably be throwing away a perfectly lovely husband but I am willing to risk that for my daughter. He is expendable, she is not. And I adore them both.

Sorry. I guess I read too much in the Crimes Against Children forum. But that's is how I feel and I'm sticking with it.

Now, enough about the comment. Sorry I responded to it. But it struck a nerve with me. :blushing::moo:

Back to verdict angst! :banghead: hurry up, guys!!!!!

I just think she started that kind of thing... the pig tails... braids whatever ... dirty little school girl stuff... Not my thing either but he was new to this... that much was obvious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll