verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm worried about this jury. they're not being asked to determine sentence. They're being asked to determine "guilty" or not.???

Their questions, for the most part, gave the impression of intelligence. Maybe the stupid one or two just weren't questioning much?

Yes. Having seen that a jury can include 12 stupid people, I wouldn't be surprised if there are one or two on this jury.

moo

Poor Deanna she looks so heart broken. So glad she got Napoleon and that Travis and her had such a great friendship.
I had a friendship with a guy who literally trusted me with his life. He passed last June and I had to make the final decisions for him. His family was so grateful that he had a friend like me and I know Travis's family feels the same about Deanna.

I'm so sorry you lost your friend ljs713! :rose:

Tomorrow (5/8) marks 5 days since this case went to the Jury last Friday (5/3.) Travis' body was discovered 5 days (6/9) after he was killed (6/4.) I am going to sleep tonight with the firm belief that justice is coming before another sunset in Arizona.

Praying for the Alexander family and for the jury. :please:

Might as well throw me in the slammer right now for the stuff I do , say and sing when I've been overserved.

I've made bunnies out of napkins. Long time ago, though. lol I'd been okay with the slammer as long as I could bring my talking bunny.

I just think she started that kind of thing... the pig tails... braids whatever ... dirty little school girl stuff... Not my thing either but he was new to this... that much was obvious to me.

Well, we know she was into pigtails long before she met him from that picture of her with Bobby Juarez.

"The comment" by Travis was not a highlight of his life, it was off color and inappropriate, but it has nothing to do with what happened to him and just serves as a distraction.

This reminds me of how people think that promiscuous women can't be sexually assaulted. Their past has nothing to do with the times they DO say no. It gets annoying.

Near the end of his life, Travis seemed to be intent on finding someone to marry because he would soon turn 31 and be out of the singles ward.

wow! outrageous. more money than she had in June of 2008, before the murder. disgusting. or, on the other hand, she's found her calling....prison.

WHy does she need that much? Isn't she allowed to spend only like... $40/month or something? I heard that somewhere I think.

If the panel would have STFU (Not you Marky Eyelashes) She may have finished the story! I wanted to hear that Travis confirmed she was not supposed to be there and what his reaction was!

I find the woman who is often his co-host (I think her name is Jenny) particularly annoying. If DD is not interrupting, then she is, usually with a stupid question or comment as though she just arrived on the planet and is completely befuddled by what is going on.

Jodi wanting to keep Napoleon.

Sure, after she brutally kills his beloved owner, and leave poor Napoleon gated. :stormingmad:

She couldn't even keep a roof over her own head, she would have never taken care of Napoleon. Given the fact that she has killed Travis over and over again in court, she would have no trouble hurting the thing he loved most in life, Naploeon. Just makes me sick!

100% through with this case and all future cases. We need professional jurors, not rag tag morons!

PLEASE PLEASE pray for my Mother. My sister just called and said she had to do CPR because she had another heart attack, we've heard nothing since the paramedics took her. I am 4 states away and there are no more flights tonight - I'm on the first one at 5am in the morning. I feel completely useless and helpless.

I just need a quick prayer. Thank you.

{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you Equal!!!!

:) The pics of Deanna and Travis 10000000x more genuine, sweet and beautiful then Jodi's. When he's looking at her, kissing her. He so loved that girl. It's obvious Jodi tried to mimic those photos too. Deanna wins. You could see the love for Deanna. Naps is truly with his mommy.

Awww... Poor Naps. =[

Where are these photos?

I agree. I have 3 kids. But I don't think we can make a real judgement call on what Travis said because it involves a surreptitiously recorded sex tape by Jodi Arias, a proven liar and murderer.

Is it possible that Jodi fed Travis lines about how he made her feel like a 12 year old girl having her first orgasm? YES.

Is it possible that Jodi deliberately set the stage to make Travis appear as a pedophile? YES.

Pedophiles don't get off on adult females. Travis was a big fan of having sex with Jodi Arias, a sexually-aggressive booty call.

There is a reason that Jodi presented her little sex tape at trial--she got Travis to repeat some of the lines or ideas she had fed him.

If my DH told me I sounded like a 12 year old having her first orgasm, I would probably sit straight up and say "HUH? What the heck are you talking about????"

What did Jodi say? She had him REPEAT THE LINE on the RECORDING SHE WAS MAKING.

So yes, if a man made a statement about sex involving a 12 year old girl in my presence, I would be concerned. THIS IS NOT WHAT WAS ON THAT SEX TAPE.

In the midst of a phone call involving sexual fantasies and masturbation, Travis made the statement. Judging from Jodi's text messages to Travis, such as how she wanted to F&*^ him like a "dirty horny little school girl" and her fondness of a$$-poundings, facials and "mouth hugs"--it's my opinion that our dear Jodi manufactured "evidence" of Travis' sexual proclivities.

Travis did not hang around little girls. He had NO PICTURES/*advertiser censored* of children, little girls or boys--NOT EVEN BARE BREASTS of adult women. Nada.

Jodi is a twisted, deviant little conniving monster who enjoyed f-ing with Travis. First she threw fits, pouted, cried, then started manipulating his friends and then she got violent and slashed his tires, broke into his house, peeped in his windows, followed him on dates, etc.

Then she slaughtered him without batting an eye and proceeded to slime his reputation. I don't believe her.

JMO

Ten tons of thanks for this post! Agree 100000000%!!!

Yes.

Jodi: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ... what was that?"

Jodi: "ooooh, what did you say?"

Definitely on a mission.

And hanging on to it for 5 years doesn't set off ANY red flags on the field. :rolleyes:

Yes, considering the erased all her text messages that would have been detrimental to her but somehow managed to leave this one.

BBM: In this "age of the internet" it surprises me, too. I'm somebodies great grandma, so not a spring chicken. What Jodi and Travis did would not be my cup of tea, but I don't consider it "deviant" either. We've come a long way from Lucy and Desi sleeping in twin beds.

The only that shocked me was Nurmi dwelling on it and Jodi's lack of embarrassment to talk about it in front of her parents, and God and everybody. :twocents:

[BBM and in Red by me]

Ditto....come a long way from days of Lucy and Desi and twin beds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads