verdict watch 5/7/2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying as he can be, give me Dr Drew over NG or JVM any day. At least, he usually keeps his voice modulated and even, and doesn't misstate the facts like NG does.

Jodi wanting to keep Napoleon.

Sure, after she brutally kills his beloved owner, and leave poor Napoleon gated. :stormingmad:

So she could abuse him through neglect until he died of a broken heart and emotional and physical neglect. Just a power play to her.

Poor Deanna she looks so heart broken. So glad she got Napoleon and that Travis and her had such a great friendship.
I had a friendship with a guy who literally trusted me with his life. He passed last June and I had to make the final decisions for him. His family was so grateful that he had a friend like me and I know Travis's family feels the same about Deanna.

Another reason Jodi cant get out. Deanna may be next on her list. I really think she is capable of killing again.

Travis left Napolean to Deanna in his will! I'm 47 and I don't have a will. Better get on that.

Oh, Strawberry, please get a will done and a living power of attorney. You can get a will and a living power of attorney done at your tax guys for next to nothing. You can even go online and get these forms for free. PLEASE DO THIS.

We had an estate to do once in a law firm, A 20 year-old girl died in a car accident. She had been with living with loving foster parents for years. She, at such a young age, had no will and her biological, drunken, drug-addicted mother got all of the insurance money.

Deanna is such a sweetheart. Hard to even picture Jodi in his life from the friends and ex girlfriends that have come forward. She sure didnt fit with any of them.

I agree. She really comes across as a genuinely good person.

I think the '12 year old' comment issue is a perfect illustration of how Jodi used small mistakes against good people. Travis made that comment because she DID sound like a 12 year old in that conversation, when he added '.. having her first orgasm' it was a step too far ... Jodi knows it and jumps on it straight away, she got him to repeat it, and is still using it against him 5 years later. She's also MAGNIFIED it .. it went from a stupid comment made late at night, to a recorded comment, to a broadcasted comment .. the comment is HUGE now. Much bigger than it's original intention, and much bigger than it's real value. But Jodi has found a way to make it almost bigger than life and sully the reputation of a good man, who made a stupid comment 5 years ago.

:seeya:

BBM~ OMG Jodi really did think she was Travis' "trophy wife". :facepalm:

It just surprises with all of Jodi's crazy antics, no one ever called the cops on her.

That she went (at TA's request) over to TA's house to check up on Napoleon. When she got into the house (that she thought was empty) she found that cookies were being baked. And Jodi was just randomly sitting on the couch using TA's laptop. Once she saw Deanna she jumped up grabbed the plate of already baked cookies and all "stepford wife" like offered her a cookie.

Jodi is a complete psycho.

Deanna just radiates sweetness and everything that is good. She's so honest, so natural, so warm. Everything Jodi is not!

I agree. But I wonder why TA did not want to marry her? That is what the jury heard from her. She said he was not ready for marriage. They are not listening to Dr. Drew.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!! Why can't Dr. Drew just shut up for once and let his guest TALK. Deanna was about to say all kinds of interesting stuff, and he interrupts her for his lame-o panel. He is a terrible interviewer. :furious: Rant over :blush:

ITA

He interrupts way to much which cuts up the show. Why does he have 7 or 8 panelists on when they only get to talk for 5 minutes? :stormingmad:

I do not like his show but only watch because he interviews people who knew Travis. Once this trial is over his ratings will drop back down.

Unbelievable story Deanna just told on Dr. Drew.

My jaw is still on the floor.

If the panel would have STFU (Not you Marky Eyelashes) She may have finished the story! I wanted to hear that Travis confirmed she was not supposed to be there and what his reaction was!

Good evening to everyone. I have a question which I'm certain
someone on this thread can answer. DL Nurmi used the length of time that JA was at Travis' house, on the day of the murder, as an argument against premeditation. Is there anything in evidence to support the duration of JA's visit other than JA?
WELCOME to WS - glad you joined us.

i would think the statue of limitations have passed by now.......it's been five years......isn't it usually filed within two years?

arizona lawyers?

The filing (in Arizona) is within two years after the cause of action accrues. I also believe Arizona has the discovery rule.

Seems to me the action accrues when the family knew a claim existed and that would be after a guilty verdict of murder or manslaughter.

Florida has had the Jeffrey Klee Memorial Act since around 2010. The act ensures no time limit to file a claim related to murder and I hope every state follows suit.

I just think she started that kind of thing... the pig tails... braids whatever ... dirty little school girl stuff... Not my thing either but he was new to this... that much was obvious to me.

Always believed that too! She was on a mission for a moron husband to give her everything she felt entitled to. She had a poor inviroment and wanted out of granny's .

Oh, Strawberry, please get a will done and a living power of attorney. You can get a will and a living power of attorney done at your tax guys for next to nothing. You can even go online and get these forms for free. PLEASE DO THIS.

We had an estate to do once in a law firm, A 20 year-old girl died in a car accident. She had been with living with loving foster parents for years. She, at such a young age, had no will and her biological, drunken, drug-addicted mother got all of the insurance money.

BBM - I need to update my will since my divorce and have not done it yet. Where can I get the forms Free online? TIA for the info.

I've probably watched that Travis memorial video on the first page of the threads 10-12 times. On the video, the two people I could tell that Travis loved were Deanna Reid and Chris Hughes. Just look at how they look at each other and hug each other. Travis and Deanna and Travis and Chris just looked like they belonged together. Travis was lucky to have had both of them in his life.

I think the '12 year old' comment issue is a perfect illustration of how Jodi used small mistakes against good people. Travis made that comment because she DID sound like a 12 year old in that conversation, when he added '.. having her first orgasm' it was a step too far ... Jodi knows it and jumps on it straight away, she got him to repeat it, and is still using it against him 5 years later. She's also MAGNIFIED it .. it went from a stupid comment made late at night, to a recorded comment, to a broadcasted comment .. the comment is HUGE now. Much bigger than it's original intention, and much bigger than it's real value. But Jodi has found a way to make it almost bigger than life and sully the reputation of a good man, who made a stupid comment 5 years ago.

Might as well throw me in the slammer right now for the stuff I do , say and sing when I've been overserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ