Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, reports are AC was never questioned by LE in the disappearance of Gina?
AC's daughter's GOOD FRIEND goes missing and the BFF's parent is never questioned or looked at AND the good friend was the last person to see her alive?? WTF??

If true, I have no words for this.

The son of Ariel Castro says it is conceivable that his father targeted his youngest kidnapping victim because she was a close friend of his daughter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-DeJesus-friends-daughter.html#ixzz2SkD2U3va
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Charles has his own thread? WTH!

Is anyone else finding it almost astonishing that AC pulled this off without the help of his brothers? That really threw me for a loop. I thought even last night LE said all 3 would be charged tomorrow *( today). So what happened between last night and today that the other 2 are off the hook?

I know. I cannot get the picture of the one brothers smug face saying "waste of time" in reference to digging for Amanda a few years ago. It is really hard for me to believe this.

I agree! I think AC really "thought" of Amanda as his girlfriend.

Curious...why were his brother's arrested in the first place if there is NO evidence that they had anything to do with or knew anything about the girls? Does anyone have any insight or any links to how/why/when they all were arrested?

Apparently brothers have some misdemeanor warrants or such.
I guess police arrested them just to be on a safe side.
But the women apparently have not implicated the brothers at all.

I know. I cannot get the picture of the one brothers smug face saying "waste of time" in reference to digging for Amanda a few years ago. It is really hard for me to believe this.

I smell fish also.

Were they with AC at the time of his arrest?

I know they said "no charges" for the other two brothers. Did they go on to say that they had been or will be released?

Since this is an active investigation, there are going to be certain strategies involved.
There are also many sensitive aspects to this case...

I think Ariel wouldn't really know for sure if they were pregnant until they were obviously showing. Do we know for a fact that no other babies were actually born? I keep seeing posts that state "babies" and TWO girls, etc. My paranoid mind worries that he sold their babies.

I agree! I think AC really "thought" of Amanda as his girlfriend.

Curious...why were his brother's arrested in the first place if there is NO evidence that they had anything to do with or knew anything about the girls? Does anyone have any insight or any links to how/why/when they all were arrested?

LE said in a presser eariler today that Ariel was with his brothers at McDonald's when LE arrested him after Amanda's escape/the girls' rescue. Take 'em all in and question them and then let 'em go if it turns out they had nothing to do with it, basically. I can't say I don't approve.

I think AC knew that Michelle had delivered a live baby once before, so it stands to reason that she would somewhat know what to do with Amanda's baby/delivery. It seems to me AC had an "affinity" toward Amanda. I also think Amanda used that to her advantage. She even let J call AC "daddy" per Ramsey's recount of the events on Anderson Cooper, and if he is to be believed, she had on makeup and had jewelry. She is a BRAVE soul. I couldn't do it.

If you were in the same situation I believe you could. xx

I think Ariel wouldn't really know for sure if they were pregnant until they were obviously showing. Do we know for a fact that no other babies were actually born? I keep seeing posts that state "babies" and TWO girls, etc. My paranoid mind worries that he sold their babies.

Maybe he didn't care if he knew for sure. I don't believe there were any other babies or that he sold any babies.

I know they said "no charges" for the other two brothers. Did they go on to say that they had been or will be released?

They said ther is absolutely no evidence that the brothers had any knowledge of or involvement in this whole thing. HOWEVER both had PRIOR, UNRELATED outstanding misdemeanor warrants in the county and therefor would be arraigned on those in the morning.

Ariel - 4 counts of kidnapping, 3 counts of rape.

BBM: 4 counts of kidnapping, 3 girls rescued. Who is the 4th??? Maybe this has been discussed because I'm pages behind but police are saying there are no more victims, then how can there be 4 counts of kidnapping???? What do they know they ain't saying???

LE said in a presser eariler today that Ariel was with his brothers at McDonald's when LE arrested him after Amanda's escape/the girls' rescue. Take 'em all in and question them and then let 'em go if it turns out they had nothing to do with it, basically. I can't say I don't approve.

Oh ok, so AC goes out to get food for all the girls with his brothers (After Amanda tells him they/the baby need food) but neither one of them know about the girls? COME ON LE!!!! really? The guy buys enough food for 4 additional people and the two brothers have no idea what is going on.

BBM: 4 counts of kidnapping, 3 girls rescued. Who is the 4th??? Maybe this has been discussed because I'm pages behind but police are saying there are no more victims, then how can there be 4 counts of kidnapping???? What do they know they ain't saying???

Amanda's daughter was born in captivity and kept in the home against her will/deprived of her freedom/ however they said it.

The 4th is the child of Amanda, born in captivity.

There is no record of any calls to the police describing that.

And how many times have we seen these records go missing? Especially in this neighborhood, because the neighborhood do not like police. The relations are very strained when it comes to this.

We have seen all to often when a city wants to cover something up they will go to all lengths to do so. After all they don't want a bad light shone on them!

And how many times have we seen these records go missing? Especially in this neighborhood, because the neighborhood do not like police. The relations are very strained when it comes to this.

We have seen all to often when a city wants to cover something up they will go to all lengths to do so. After all they don't want a bad light shone on them!

Well in this case we have no records and apparently women aren't alleging they were walked naked on leashes.
I will just leave it at that.

I find it highly suspicious that there are no records of any of the calls in the previous years. This seems to be a little CYA ! Mooooo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH