Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I loved to see and hear during this presser (and i'm sure someone can find a video of it at some point if I can't) was when a reporter asked whose child it is, in reference to Amanda's daughter... LE replied "that is AMANDA's child" and went on to say DNA testing would be done and they already served the warrant to collect DNA from Ariel.

But the emphasis, to my ears, shouted loud and clear that this child is Amanda's and nobody else's, which I loved to hear. Made me smile a little today!

And it is just a coincidence that the witness to Amanda's kidnapping (I believe it was her report) said there were three men in the car back in the original statement in 2003???? I'm not buying this at all...

It took watching John Walsh on CNN to truly make me realize that the friend Gina DeJesus was last seen with was in fact Ariel's daughter.

I know that hindsight is 20/20, but watching her America's Most Wanted clip was so frustrating because the answer was right there.

It looks like LE must have arrested the other two brothers without evidence. My first thought was that there could have been other girls in other places, maybe in danger of being killed. Maybe that's why they were all arrested, because LE needed to find out if there was anyone else out there, and where. Fast.

LE must be absolutely certain (I hope!) that there is no one else being held captive in another property now. I really hope so, but I wouldn't trust the suspect to tell the entire truth for one minute, given he seems to have made a career out of leading a double life.

Maybe he didn't care if he knew for sure. I don't believe there were any other babies or that he sold any babies.

So your calling the victims liars? It has been widely reported that Michelle was pregnant five different times.

I would like to see a murder charge for the babies but not sure clevelands statutes on it

And it is just a coincidence that the witness to Amanda's kidnapping (I believe it was her report) said there were three men in the car back in the original statement in 2003???? I'm not buying this at all...

That witness must have seen something else. Amanda seems perfectly capable to describe what took place. And she wasn't actually forced into the car, suspect convinced her that he could give her a ride, so she volunatirly got into the car. So what did the witness saw? I have no clue but it doesn't appear to be Amanda's kidnapping.

Well in this case we have no records and apparently women aren't alleging they were walked naked on leashes.
I will just leave it at that.

Saw someone on CNN (sorry was looking at the computer and listening to the TV so don't know who it was but it was during the LE presser so relatively certain it was LE representative) who said earlier that that the girls were interviewed and it's been established by their stories and Ariel's (which match on this point) that they had only been outside the house twice, both times in disguise (not naked) and both times went to the garage (not into the back yard). I do not know if these were all 3 girls, just one girl, the same girl both times, or what.

So if there WERE reports made, they were from people who were mistaken. The girls said so themselves, so we can lay the "naked backyard lady" to rest now hopefully. :)

BBM: 4 counts of kidnapping, 3 girls rescued. Who is the 4th??? Maybe this has been discussed because I'm pages behind but police are saying there are no more victims, then how can there be 4 counts of kidnapping???? What do they know they ain't saying???

The three older females, and the child . That is where the 4th kidnapping charge comes from.

So your calling the victims liars? It has been widely reported that Michelle was pregnant five different times.

What in the world are you talking about? Michelle alleges from what has been reported that she suffered miscarriages. Not given birth to live babies.

My thoughts given what I have been able to catch up on since getting home from work.

Alleged backyard naked crawling woman:

what I have read about that report is that there were not repeated instances of women crawling round naked and chained in the backyard like dogs. I have a feeling if a neighbor witnessed a woman naked in the backyard crawling, no mention of chains in the articles I read, it was an isolated incident and that woman was in the process of trying to get away. She may have been caught and taken back into her prison.

It has been reported that the young women were kept separated in different locked rooms/areas so if one had found an opportunity to escape, been caught in process, and returned to her "room" the others may not even have known about it.

Michele:

My heart just breaks for her. I won't comment on the family dynamic other than to say I am glad her brother went to see her, I am glad she is alive, I wish her mother seemed more excited to know she is alive but Michele reportedly not wishing to see her is very telling to me and I respect her decision so will not discuss it further.

As to why AC did not allow her to carry a child to term. I wonder if she shared with him the facts about her son and him being taken. I wonder if she was not allowed to have those children because in AC's twisted mind she was not "mother material" (sick SOB). For some reason she seems to have taken more of the brunt of the physical beatings. Was it just when she was pregnant or was she his permanent whipping girl and if so, why?

Amanda:

I believe she somehow figured out how to work AC as best she could. She appears to have learned quickly how to get along in this nightmare situation and I applaud her for it. It saved her life and probably that of the others too. I still must wonder if she was allowed to remain pregnant or if she was beaten and simply didn't lose the child or if the pregnancy was too far along before AC realized and then couldn't bring himself to do it because Amanda was able to convince him she would be good, she would be compliant, whatever he wanted.

Gina: I am just flummoxed by the brazenness and the twisted way this guy;s mind worked. His daughter's friend, attended same HS as his daughter, Gina was a person he already knew. He took a huge risk in taking her and keeping her alive. HUGE. Had she escaped she knew him, would instantly be able to identify him. What drove him to take her? What sick man wants his daughters friend for his own personal sex slave?

Miscarriages:

An early term miscarriage is nothing more than a very heavy period and there would not be "remains" per se. If there were any late term miscarriages those remains probably ended up in the landfill. Sometimes I wonder how many infant corpses are in the landfills :( Remains that small are often not found for just that reason. Easy enough to toss out with the trash for weekly pickup :(

Well in this case we have no records and apparently women aren't alleging they were walked naked on leashes.
I will just leave it at that.

I understand this. However like I said prior. Not everything is going to come out in 2 days . Not everything that happened in ten years, is going to come out in 2 days. I have a feeling we are all going to be shocked when we do learn more details. The girls may be withholding information because of how they feel the public may misconstrue it.

It took watching John Walsh on CNN to truly make me realize that the friend Gina DeJesus was last seen with was in fact Ariel's daughter.

I know that hindsight is 20/20, but watching her America's Most Wanted clip was so frustrating because the answer was right there.

Yes, that was suspect's daughter that Gina was with. I am still not sure how then Gina got kidnapped after starting to walk home with suspect's daughter. Was suspect watching his daughter and her friend?

CNN FOX is doing a little summary of events of the day, starting off with the question of was there a fourth kidnapping victim, referring next to the statement that Michelle said there was another woman there when she got there, then he tried to connect it to Ashley Summers even though he noted she disappeared in 2007 which obviously doesn't work, time-wise. I have no idea if the anchor was just summarizing before going to commercial or if they're actually going to explore this further after the break, but personally based solely on hollye's map I'd say Christina Adkins (hope I'm remembering her name right!) would be the most likely fourth victim if we're talking about someone who would've been there since before Michelle disappeared. I feel compelled to explore that more but don't really know where to start. frustrating feeling amidst all the joy of this rescue. I guess there's always someone else who needs to be found, sadly.

edit: oops I had turned to Fox... sorry.

Multiple domestic violence, drug abuse, receiving stolen property, criminal trespassing, extreme cruelty, gross neglect of duty, unable to and has never paid child support that consists of a mere $51/mo?

Wouldn't you say some of these things are reasons why you spend time on this crime forum?

I am not necessarily trying to cast any stones myself, because he did help, but please do not dismiss his criminal past as "it doesn't matter". I am sure it matters to his victims and his children.

See, that's the problem, this is why people don't want to get involved. This guy has a less than stellar past, in fact, he has a criminal record. By an act of complete unselfishness and bravery, this life became an open book. All his skeletons are coming out of the closet. It's the nature of the beast, but this is why people hesitate to help others, because this happens every time, their lives are altered forever and every little thing about them is fodder for the public.

I understand this. However like I said prior. Not everything is going to come out in 2 days . Not everything that happened in ten years, is going to come out in 2 days. I have a feeling we are all going to be shocked when we do learn more details. The girls may be withholding information because of how they feel the public may misconstrue it.

I believe during the interview last night with the woman and her two daughters, the daughters saw the naked women/leash. Mother admitted that no one called police. Are we talking about a different witness to this?

so, reports are AC was never questioned by LE in the disappearance of Gina?
AC's daughter's GOOD FRIEND goes missing and the BFF's parent is never questioned or looked at AND the good friend was the last person to see her alive?? WTF??

If true, I have no words for this.

The son of Ariel Castro says it is conceivable that his father targeted his youngest kidnapping victim because she was a close friend of his daughter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-DeJesus-friends-daughter.html#ixzz2SkD2U3va
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

,,,,,and AC's daughter's stepdad told FBI they should look at AC when he was questioned and it was never followed up on !!!!!

Didn't see this mentioned yet - earlier on CNN a reporter in Cleveland called in to do a voice report of what she called 'breaking news' and said she'd just been told by LE that when they went in there to rescue Gina and Michelle, they were in a position to have escaped with Amanda but hadn't and had been "resigned to their fate", having accepted in a way that this was their life now and just ... were brainwashed and had stockholm syndrome basically. Thank God for Amanda having this moment of opportunity. LE also did say that Amanda said this was literally her first opportunity in ten years to escape, knowing he definitely wasn't home this time.

See, that's the problem, this is why people don't want to get involved. This guy has a less than stellar past, in fact, he has a criminal record. By an act of complete unselfishness and bravery, this life became an open book. All his skeletons are coming out of the closet. It's the nature of the beast, but this is why people hesitate to help others, because this happens every time, their lives are altered forever and every little thing about them is fodder for the public.

^^ Absolutely. And we wonder why people turn a blind eye.

People just need to remember that 3 ladies now have their freedom, and their lives back, thanks to this man not looking away. Whatever happened in his past, he has redeemed himself with this imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn