Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if she gets the death penalty it will be years & years before they can execute her. at least 10 and maybe more like 18.

please - this "old, gray & wrinkly" bit is somewhat insulting for those of us old bags over age 50 - we are getting older and grayer & wrinklier--and guess what-? you'll be there yourself in the blink of an eye...if you are lucky to live long enough!
Originally Posted by Inspector Gidget
I know some will disagree and that's ok,but I would rather see her get life in prison.Death is quick and over with,but life will insure she
has to stare at those 4 walls for a very long time.She will get old,gray,wrinkled,and look like the witch she truly is.She will fear for her life every day that someone might stab or rape her violently.She will suffer,because she will not have a luxury life,she so wanted.She will have to sit there and swallow her own spit and lies.

All over the world there are stories being told of Travis.
Videos being watched of Travis.
People on the radio talking about how wonderful Travis was.
Tears being shed for Travis and his family.

Snuffing out his life, spreading lies and even spending 18 days on the stand could not remove all the good that Travis was and still is today.

You lost Jodi. Even though you murdered him he still beat you.

I respect your opinion, but totally disagree and i truly think they would have and should have just went with a realistic defense of admitting what she had done was out of control behavior due to jealousy and rage and then claim she is very very sorry and I am willing to bet her outcome would have been XX number of years in prison, rather than the DP or LWOP.

So, IMO, not only was this defense totally outragious and contained needless destruction of the victim and his family, the end result of it was a heck of a lot worse than if they would have went with my approach.

People can show amazing forgiveness and compassion if they are not lied to over and over and over.

Dontcha know Jodi is the puppet master...

I love the fact that we're even talking about a post-conviction interview.

The support Jodie arias is innocent! Website! Packed up and left town.

Dang, Christian Dior didn't mess around. They said they were sending a cease and desist letter. Convicted murderer has no place to sell her tracings. :facepalm:

Dang, Christian Dior didn't mess around. They said they were sending a cease and desist letter. Convicted murderer has no place to sell her tracings. :facepalm:

No, her artwork in on a different website and that site is still there... for now.

:seeya: Whoa ... I took a nap and I see a lot has happened over the past few hours !!!

So far, I've read : No more Twitter for JA :great:

And Jodi did a "post" verdict interview with FOX ? WTH ?

Anything else ? I am pages behind !

Thanks !

Maybe I will be criticized for saying this, but I don't think we should be too hard on Nancy Grace, she is on the right side and to me that is what is most important. Also she has lived a tragedy and thankfully most of us can not relate to that so we don't know what type of effect it would have on us if we had to go through something like that. Because it happened a long time ago doesn't mean she still doesn't hurt badly. Just my opinion, I am not trying to offend anyone or start anything.

I am so very pleased for the Alexander family that they got justice today. And being a part of this forum is really an amazing way to connect with people. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

You're right, it is relevant. The state will argue that since the knife was first, the slaying was more cruel. And that mean ANOTHER round between Dr Horn and Willmot on the sequence of events! :(

I don't think it's all that relevant at this point. Regardless of whether shot first or stabbed first he still made it to the sink and then all the way down the hallway under his own steam being viciously stabbed the whole way only to have his throat sliced open. That's plenty enough time that he felt unbareable agony and terror before he finally died.

The defense has no argument concerning whether or not what was done to Travis was heinous, cruel and depraved. Of course it was. It was premeditated, it took a long time for him to die during which he felt horrible pain and fear trying to get away and protect himself, and I have a heck of lot of trouble thinking of anything more heinous, cruel and depraved than stabbing someone nearly 30 times many of which were in his back, slitting their throat while still alive yet no longer able to get away, shooting them in the head for good measure, planned it out ahead of time, tried to erase your presense from the scene, go to some other dude's house right afterward and play bump and grind with him and then go to your victim's memorial service, send letters and flowers to their family and lie to absolutely everyone about having had anything at all to do with it.

Oh yes, and when caught swear to the police you were never there and when caught out in that lie pretended 2 ninjas did it, go on tv and pretend before the whole world that 2 ninjas didn't, and in the 11th hour spend 4 months of trial slaughtering the reputation of your victim claiming they were a violent abuser, a sexual deviant and pedophile.

Yep, I'm really having a hard time figuring out what the he11 heinous, cruel and depraved could possibly be if not all that.

even if she gets the death penalty it will be years & years before they can execute her. at least 10 and maybe more like 18.

please - this "old, gray & wrinkly" bit is somewhat insulting for those of us old bags over age 50 - we are getting older and grayer & wrinklier--and guess what-? you'll be there yourself in the blink of an eye...if you are lucky to live long enough!
Originally Posted by Inspector Gidget
I know some will disagree and that's ok,but I would rather see her get life in prison.Death is quick and over with,but life will insure she
has to stare at those 4 walls for a very long time.She will get old,gray,wrinkled,and look like the witch she truly is.She will fear for her life every day that someone might stab or rape her violently.She will suffer,because she will not have a luxury life,she so wanted.She will have to sit there and swallow her own spit and lies.

I am I was born in 1957.I can accept it but Jodi will never,she is too arrogant.

I think I'll send ALV a thank you card;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That "sweet" voice hit me smack in the face.

Katie Cool Lady said on the radio tonight that JA came into the courtroom today kinda bouncy and with a smile. This had to be before the camera was on her for the verdict.

She's definitely in her own reality show, cuz she sure is out of touch with the rest of the world. DT must have been going bat$hit when she insisted on freshening her makeup and doing an interview fresh out of a guilty M1 verdict.

I don't expect Wilmott to be giggling or smiling with her tomorrow.

Did you also notice that, just after the verdict was read and we heard Travis' family gasp, that the defendant gasped, like "oh, my cue." Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc