Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
labia/vulva/vaginas run the gamut, and, imo, we really shouldn't be focusing on her genitals. it's not indicative of anything other than what her genitals look like. it's her MIND that's truly messed up.

LMAO! See Urban Dictionary for "meat curtains"! I have never.....

I think Jodi Arias is stupid and ignorant. She's an uneducated young woman from a backwater (excuse the Klamath reference) town.

People attribute qualities to her that don't seem to exist. That's ridiculous.

I will go even farther to state that she is an imbecile.

Ignorance and poverty are things that can be overcome and should be. Reference Charles Dickens. But being willfully ignorant, being some kind of imbecile--that's different.

My original comment had nothing to do with where she belongs--I'll leave that to the jury to decide. I think she'll get more attention as a death row inmate than she will as a run-of-the-mill lifer. She may realize that eventually and legitimately embrace a death sentence as long as she can exploit it.

She will get it either way. I can think about LWOPs and other sentences i still hear about. Karla Homolka for one

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I will go 10 days out of 10 even....so much so his chair was scooted over so far that he might as well have sat with Det Flores and JM. I kinda think sometimes he would have preferred that.

I think he wants the needle for her just as much as they do.

How could any client in the world consider the services of Wilmott and Nurmi after this train wreck?? Not only did they perpetuate a series of horrific and slanderous lies in support of their client, that a jury did not buy for ONE MINUTE, but now they have completely lost control of their client.

And I have ZERO sympathy....

Respectfully...."Au contraire, mon frere"...(to the otherwise, my friend)...

Don't get me wrong about feeling how 'smarmy' the defense was, but if you're going to be a defense lawyer, and not get it over-turned, you have to work with what you've got...

They have less than a ZERO to work with...

On the other hand, if I should ever happen to need a defense attorney, even for a speeding ticket, the JA team would not rate high on my list.../smile

I think Jodi Arias is stupid and ignorant. She's an uneducated young woman from a backwater (excuse the Klamath reference) town.

People attribute qualities to her that don't seem to exist. That's ridiculous.

I will go even farther to state that she is an imbecile.

Ignorance and poverty are things that can be overcome and should be. Reference Charles Dickens. But being willfully ignorant, being some kind of imbecile--that's different.

Are you from Klamath Falls, Janx?

I will go 10 days out of 10 even....so much so his chair was scooted over so far that he might as well have sat with Det Flores and JM. I kinda think sometimes he would have preferred that.

can't blame the guy. he had nothing to work with. at the same time, he (along with samuels, apparently) intervened during arias' intruder story because it was so unbelievable, thus allowing her to cook up all of that character assassination nonsense. god knows how they got to that point. did they ask if he hit her? did they insist?

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the education I'm getting here!?

What I wonder is how Laviolette is gonna try and spin this conviction/ debacle. That will be interesting.

Watching Mark Eiglarsh put DD in his place for a second time tonight is oh so delicious!

OMG. Just saw that for the fist time. ok Dr Drew needs a physchologist. The guy is wacked and way off base here. He came into that show on a hot seat ready to force his opinions on EVERYONE.

He was so wrong because he assumed she was ordered to the unit because of some mental state issue, but NOOOOO Dr. Drew, it was court ordered because of her interview where she just happened to mention she would rather get the DP than LIFE. A lot of people would say the exact same thing shortly after being convicted. It was actually a VERY NORMAL reaction.

Get Dr Drew a doctor please.

Emt's brought a gurney into the courthouse today. Were they ever seen to come back out?

Maybe they did have to stun JA today? Darn, we missed that. gar

That would make a statement like "hope the jury didn't see that" even more loaded.

Re Jodi's crotch pix:
When JM said Jodi took TA's dignity (during closing arguments), I was hoping he would finish by showing that crotch pic to the courtroom and take Jodi's dignity. I guess JM is too classy for those shenanigans though.

Sociopaths and those with Borderline Personality Disorders struggle with faking emotions. They know their flat affect creates suspicion and fear in others. During the post-verdict interview, we saw Arias faking tears again with her usual pretend sobs and the hand on the face covering the lack of trembling lip, the lack of furrowed brow, the lack of tears.

After pretending to tear up because she "doesn't deserve" her mother, she takes her hand away from her face, sniffs but doesn't need a tissue and immediately carries right on without a recovery, no catch in her voice.

I mentioned in a previous post that Arias wanted to replicate the movie "Psycho" because she wanted the terror that was evident on J W face to be on Travis' face as he knew she was killing him. In one visit to my son in prison, he said that prisoners learn to kill in ways which allow the killer to see their murderer while knowing they are dying. He actually said, "This is very important- that they know."
When he was ten or eleven I took him to a shrink because he was obsessed with movies. The doctor told me that he sees his own life as a movie that he is trying to make "turn out right." He sees the family as actors which are sometimes cooperating and sometimes not saying their lines right. When the movie starts to get out of his imagined control, he becomes very angry.

Just as I believe the shower scene was important for a compulsive person like Jodi, and Travis was ruining her plan by not staying in the shower, I think she has another movie running now. She has premeditated her escape by setting up an interview in which she makes a public statement of her desire to be dead as soon as possible.

There are a number of movies in which the prisoner headed for Death Row gets himself sent to the hospital and escapes from there. In this case, I believe Arias is buying time to change her defense to temporary insanity, "I Snapped!" Just like the series!

Clearly this has been discussed since Nurmi mentioned it, but Nurmi can't be trusted to control it because it's his fault she was found guilty. So she's fired them and is taking over using her own unauthorized methods... and you can be sure she will have new counsel and possibly even a new jury to try her new defense with.

LIke one poster said, if she wants death I'm the Queen of England.

LOL! So true!

Can't use that very well in Estrella, she needs a new potential victim.

BBM Psycho is such an old movie..how do you know JA wanted to replicate it? When your son was in prison did he see any murders? So sorry about your son.

That is funny!! :floorlaugh: Can we do a quick poll for order of survival?

I say: Casey goes first, followed by the kidnapper from Cleveland, Meanwhile Jodi and Scott have hooked up, leaving OJ free to slaughter them both when they least expect it and he is the last man standing.

We did have a pretty long and detailed conversation about how everybody would do... we agreed that Jodi and OJ would have a knife-off and she would win. Even though he's big, he's kind of old and crusty now. Casey is definitely the weakest of the bunch. They would eat her for breakfast.

Oh also... somebody threw in Oscar Pistorius. Poor guy. Doesn't fit the psycho mold but hey, if you are going to shoot your girlfriend 4 times thru the bathroom door, you qualify for the Big Brother Death Match. He can just outrun everyone, so he'd do pretty well.

labia/vulva/vaginas run the gamut, and, imo, we really shouldn't be focusing on her genitals. it's not indicative of anything other than what her genitals look like. it's her MIND that's truly messed up.

Exactly. She is a shade of normal...the long time verified nurses with Gyn/OB experience have said its normal. Let's leave it at that.
If it keeps up I will have to watch ear lavage/ear wax removal videos on YouTube to get her pictures out of my mind.

Maybe they did have to stun JA today? Darn, we missed that. gar

That would make a statement like "hope the jury didn't see that" even more loaded.

I don't believe the EMT's at the courthouse had anything to do with JA trial - I believe our trusty HLN reporters said it had to do with a possible juror in a completely different case.

:eek: No,no,no,no,noooooooooon,no,no,no nahnahnahnah not going to hear this or let it into my stream of consicousness....nonononononononon

I did not google it...I did not google it....I did not google it....errrrr.

We did have a pretty long and detailed conversation about how everybody would do... we agreed that Jodi and OJ would have a knife-off and she would win. Even though he's big, he's kind of old and crusty now. Casey is definitely the weakest of the bunch. They would eat her for breakfast.

Oh also... somebody threw in Oscar Pistorius. Poor guy. Doesn't fit the psycho mold but hey, if you are going to shoot your girlfriend 4 times thru the bathroom door, you qualify for the Big Brother Death Match. He can just outrun everyone, so he'd do pretty well.

He could kangaroo hop down right on top of OJ for the final coup de gras :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa