penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their faces should have to be shown like every other witness but hiding their faces will never change the fact that they're cowards and defenders of an evil murderer.

Their names are known, their testiphony won't make a darn bit of difference, and they will eventually be haunted by their support of this monster. Karma.

The jury hasn't bought anything the defense has sold yet. Why would they buy into Darryl Brewer and Patty Womack? THEY WON'T.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. With this delay she STEALS from Travis' family again! It's all about her and screw anyone that isn't paying attention to only her. I HATE HER!!!!

Cowards, if you know what I mean.

I still think it's pretty wrong that Travis has real friends that can't speak for him.

But his killer can have her felon friends and imaginary ones speak on her behalf.

This is a clear tactic to put as much TIME between the impact statements...
and the jury's decision as possible.

The person who barbarically KILLED their brother wants to distance herself from those statements.

She wants them to FADE from the jury's memory. If they are FRESH, she is SCREWED.

So if today doesn't happen and we have to wait till Monday or later to even hear from Jodi's friends...

THAT will be what is fresh in the jury's mind when they decide her fate.

So one again the convicted killer gets HER way
:stormingmad:
What a shame the DT is once again being pandered to. I agree that is exactly what they wanted. This is really disgraceful to drag this out even more for the Alexander family when the motives are so transparent.

so stupid. seriously. dumb.

1. we will HEAR THEM
2. uuuuuuuh, ever hear of google. they will be googled, pictures shown
3. we have seen her on TV already 0.o
4. they are making the choice to speak on behalf of Jodi...nobody is forcing them

what is the point of not being seeing on camera???

Maybe not having to deal with being targeted for doing so? People can be a-holes you know?

Oh well, guess we'll be back Monday to finish this up. They are going to end early today, DT will make sure of it.

I have a feeling this is not going to continue today, I want to be wrong.

I'm betting the wedding photo... not the more desired current more robust one...

Maybe they'll dive into her FB and find something really awful .. or just show a rolling slideshow .. go on HLN .. just do it.

If it's true CMJA's witnesses are subject to cross and rebuttal then I can't see how the defense team can put on any of Jodi's family without doing more harm than good. Could it be possible that the Judge felt Steve and Sam statements were too emotional? I hope not. My heart broke when listening to them. Once again I can only hope for them to find some peace.

This is so weird. Gives the impression all of these wits are under threat of being shot for testifying for JA or something.

Well it's nice to see that CMJA's witnesses are getting all the privacy and protection their little hearts desire. Anything else for them? A glass of wine, perhaps? A foot massage? A red carpet rollout leading up to the witness stand? An "I Testified For a Murderer Today" Sticker? Geesh...

Drama Queens. No wonder they've been besties with the convict.

Jodi's friend is afraid to show her face in court. She will testify via audio only. She should not be able to testify at all!

Yeah. I wanna SEE who's talking! Shucks, it could be Aileen Wournos behind the curtain but if it sounds like Maya Angelou, everybody will believe. This is setting a bad precedent. IMOO

Did you see the video of JC handing SA a card yesterday outside the psyche ward? I have lost respect I had left for Jane after the FCA trial, which wasn't much.

IMO - Mommy Arias is saving her words for Dr. Phil. Getting the big bucks. JMO

someone's looking to suck up to get an interview..i'm not impressed.

I don't believe for a single inkling of an iota of a twinkle of a second that Jodi Arias went from ZERO criminal activity to stealing a gun and brutally butchering Travis Alexander.

Doesn't, did NOT and never did happen that way.

Just not documented.

That was clearly one of the most emotional moments I've ever witnessed. I will never ever forget the shear agony from Steven and Samantha representing the Alexander family. Part of me felt that should have been private, but in retrospect anyone who had any doubt certainly can't now.

When CMJA gets up their again, she will make sure it will be a block buster event. Her last hurrah and she will again plead for DP not for mercy. IMO

We shall see, but I think the TH's are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member