Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was IMO the best interview by far.....LOL he asked some tough questions, showed her stripes and didn't back down from her!!

Good Morning TEAM TRAVIS Glad to see so many watched her nonsense. I was worried I was going to get lashed because I admitted last night I was going to watch, IMO this will come back to bite her in her ugly azz during appeals. Keep on talking..show how you have no remorse. She thinks the jury betrayed her...OMG! :banghead::banghead:

Arias says she was "almost convulsing" during her worthless allocution she was shaking so much. Whatever.

You know, I did see that part of the interview too. Everything is drama drama drama for her. Poor thing, she was almost in convulsions when she was doing allocution. She just goes the extra mile when it comes to being the victim. I can see someone saying to her that she was really nervous or overheard someone mentioning she was nervous and it evolved into what it became. Thats her. Take a non issue, something little and make it so big that it will hopefully evoke some sympathy.

But I watched the allocution and I didn't see a convulsion and I honestly didn't think she was more nervous than anyone should be. If anything she was a lot LESS nervous than I would have been begging for mercy. Oh, yeah I forgot...she didn't beg for mercy.

K

From Keifers AZ Republic article last night:

When asked Tuesday night if she ever dreamed of Alexander, she said that shortly after her arrest, while she was still in jail in California, she dreamed that he was there with her, lounging in “the tank.” When she asked him what he was doing there, he said, “We all have to do time for what we’ve done.”

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/articles/20130521jodi-arias-talks-before-sentencing.html

Does she even realize what she is doing???? She uses even the victim as a scape goat, projecting her deeds on him.

She isn't getting away from anything, she has to face everything she has done and said in her life after death.

Her only hope of salvation is that Travis Alexander was such a loving man that he has probably already forgiven her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta
No one has to listen to her. She is insignificant. But it is interesting to watch a true case study of evil and contempt.

If you can't take a step back and not be drawn in by her words then you should not watch. You are most likely too tender for it now. And that is okay. It had been a brutal 5 months after a brutal crime and a horrendous campaign if lying.

I can clearly see this for what it is. I am not driven by hate for her. I feel nothing for her. She is a snarky spoiled child.

Nothing more
That is exactly how I feel. ty

I think when many of us say we hate her...what we mean is we hate what she did, what she takes no responsibility for, what she has no remorse for, and that she continues to make a mockery out of REAL domestic violence. JMO

When she last spoke to the jury I hoped she would show some remorse in order to respect Travis Alexander and his family and friends.

But when JA spoke I felt nothing, absolutely nothing. She doesn't have feelings and feelings are the soul's language. Steven and Amanda Alexander moved the jurors to tears and JA must have tried to imitate them in order to get the jurors to react the same way.

But if there are no feelings then no feelings can be awakened.

It's not a case of her repressing her emotions, as she stated in the interview yesterday. I've met people like her and they get moved only when they praise themself of feel sorry for themself.

An apology is always emotional, it shows humility and sincere remorse. Due to her lack of empathy and lack of emotions the family will never get an apology from her. In her mind it's 'beneath' her level.

All they get is her mental playing with words, sentences where she first admits to something but invalidates in the next sentence. She still hasn't taken responsibility for her actions. I doubt she even understands that herself?!?

When watching the interviews she gave yesterday it was quite obvious to see when she lied by following her eyes. But that's just it - the only way to recognize it is to see her eyes, that small nano-second which is so short that it usually goes unnoticed.

She has come up with the most unbelievable lies during these years, however she still can't explain in detail what happened the day she took the life of Travis Alexander.

I don't believe for a second that she was a battered woman, methinks it was the other way around, it was Travis Alexander who was the battered man. He was a man who had a kind and loving heart, a man who due to his childhood experiences and soul was able to empathize with people - on an emotional level.

She is probably lying about so many things, I even think that she took those photos of herself, not Travis Alexander. I don't know how she had planned it in her mind, but she was definitely trying to create some 'documentation' and knew exactly what she was going to do to Travis. She had the gun and she had the knife when going there, hence it was not something Travis Alexander 'triggered' in her, she was on a mission.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if she had stalked and waited for the right moment to come and due to her insane arrogance she didn't even understand that life isn't a chess game and people aren't pieces you move around on the table; they have emotions and those she can't foresee.

Sorry for this rant, I'm just so astonished over her latest interview. Had Travis done something bad to her, then we would not had heard the end of it, she would had used it mercilessly throughout the whole trial. That's why I think that we will never hear what really took place.

It's so heartbreaking to see his family and friends, they have moved me to tears since their emotions are genuine and real :please:

Fantastic first post Linn and welcome to our group! :seeya:

Looking forward to hearing more from you...

:wagon:

:seeya:

So here's what's really bothering me this morning. It's bothered me before but it's on my mind again after her ridiculous interviews last night.

I HATE that fact that she doesn't care what she did. She has ZERO remorse, and more importantly, I think she loves what she did. I just can't reconcile how a person cannot have regret or be sorry!!!!

SHE DOES NOT CARE and I can't seem to let go of the anger in regards to that. It feels like there will never be that small sense of 'closure' because she thinks this is all a big publicity tour, The Jodi Arias Show, no mind that Travis is dead.

It's eating me alive.

That's why she will never win an appeal based on the in court cameras and the circus atmosphere. She courted the media more than once and gave interviews IN THE MIDDLE OF HER TRIAL. She tweeted. She invited the circus, welcomed it with open arms. She relishes it. Who is she fooling?

There you go. SPOT ON! She herself in very many ways created the media circus, going back five years ago when she sought out the media on her own.

OT: This trial illustrates that there needs to be an overhaul of the prison system. If life in prison consisted of the solitary existence that those on death row experience (23 hours a day in solitary), then we all might be more willing to accept it.

I don't WANT JA teaching and organizing and acting like she's running a mini-corporation from her jail cell. I want to know that she's sitting there 23 hours a day for the rest of her life staring at the grout in the cell block walls.

I believe your wish will be granted. This trial has not gone well for JA and she knows it. This Jury will have no problem reaching a verdict from what the signs tell.
Just don't try and predict her mental thoughts or how she will react to adversity. There should be no suprises in this area.

One thing that may hurt her was the impression she left with the jury that LWOP will just be a "lark" for her. She'll find interesting things to do so it won't seem like prison. She'll continue to keep herself involved in prison affairs so she will not be reflecting on what she has done. DP would take all that away from her because she'd be restricted in her contacts. Fate worse than actual death to her.

Just a friendly note:

With emotions running high on "both" sides today, those that wish to bait and argue are likely to be out in full force.
IMO, it isn't worth wasting your time to reply if you feel it is just a pot-stirrer - reason won't help. They don't want to see your point of view. They only want to irritate others and get a thrill out of your anger or frustration.

My motto for the day:
SCROLL THE TROLLS!

This was IMO the best interview by far.....LOL he asked some tough questions, showed her stripes and didn't back down from her!!

Good Morning TEAM TRAVIS Glad to see so many watched her nonsense. I was worried I was going to get lashed because I admitted last night I was going to watch, IMO this will come back to bite her in her ugly azz during appeals. Keep on talking..show how you have no remorse. She thinks the jury betrayed her...OMG! :banghead::banghead:

Agreed...best one of them all I have seen so far.

Kelly

omg- she thinks she did not get a fair trial due to the circus atmosphere?

She did everything to create that atmosphere- right down to the red nose !

ITA! If I were more talented I would make a photo of her with the Ringleader costume on.
Her and her carload of clowns are directing the circus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko