Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a monster child like that girl in the 'The Bad Seed'.

When she said things changed after angela was born, it was really because her personality disorder she was born with , started showing up.

how can I make the font larger on the screen (not in here when I type) but somehow last week, my screen makes this forum font appear about 6pt

If you have IE, go to view on your toolbar. Choose either zoom or text size and make your choices from there. At least, that's what I do.

JA probably thinks she's appealing to whomever is an environmentalist on the jury. I can't believe she thinks her little prison do good deeds make up for brutally murdering someone.

I hope that, by the end of this day, Jodi Ann Arias will be a dead woman walking.

Is there anything in JA's past that indicates she's going to take on a cause like recyling or literacy in prison? If she didn't do such during the past 5 yrs. when it could have been used in mitigation, why should she start now? She won't.

Good point. I mean, prior to this she lead a completely unremarkable LIFE as well. She can't commit to anything regardless. Everything she does has a self serving reward of attention and she does it at a minimum level of commitment or study (photography, art, singing, et cetera). She'll keep these ambitious projects with less time than she did jobs, once the camera is off.

Is there going to be a list of all her interviews somewhere?

I can't help but think that all the running around yesterday had something to do with the judge lifting this ban & KN & JW trying to get her to not use that t-shirt in her little speech!!

.Here they are: the first one is the best and is a hoot ! Nails her!
GMA interview

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-interview-2013-arias-calls-reporter-hater-19231549

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...-speaks-out-to-choice-media-before-sentencing

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...to-abc15-as-jury-deliberates-on-death-penalty

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/articles/20130521jodi-arias-talks-before-sentencing.html

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It was kind of scary, but I;m glad that GMA interviewer was able to expose the wrath of Jodi. She actually looked like if there was a weapon handy she would have used it on him.

It's the dagger gaze Travis most likely experienced. The last thing he saw while trying to understand WHY

18 days on the stand wasn't enough.

Somehow she thinks that if she has just one more time to speak - then maybe, just maybe, people will "understand" her and "get" her story and "realize" that she had to kill Travis.

She will never change and that is why, perhaps, the death penalty is appropriate in this case.

You are right and OH THE IRONY...

she keeps talking hoping we will "get it"
and we all see clearly that SHE doesn't "get it".

Hey everyone, Good morning :) So this morning I told my hubby Juan Martinez told the jury if they give CMJA LWOP because of Arizona law she will be out in 25 years. He said he thinks I misunderstood. So of course we have a bet. If I did misunderstand what Juan Martinez told the jury I will make chiles rellenos. So I told him I would come here and ask you guys. So what do you guys say?

If JA gets life she can take on the persona of Julie the cruise director from the Love Boat according to Wilmott. Book Club, language instructor, artist, sales woman and also per Wilmott a defense attorney sitting next to Wilmott. Yep. JA wants life on the Love Boat.

This was IMO the best interview by far.....LOL he asked some tough questions, showed her stripes and didn't back down from her!!

Good Morning TEAM TRAVIS Glad to see so many watched her nonsense. I was worried I was going to get lashed because I admitted last night I was going to watch, IMO this will come back to bite her in her ugly azz during appeals. Keep on talking..show how you have no remorse. She thinks the jury betrayed her...OMG! :banghead::banghead:

Yes, I agree it was a good interview. Unfortunately she will not interview with him again. He is a "hater." She will probably screen all reporters from now on to see if they believe her or if they are people that betray her. Dan
Abrahms said today (Jodi just shut up.) Certainly he will not get to interview her. LOL

"and as my days go on...
My thoughts return to Juan,
he put me here, you know...
in this cell on old death row.
Just watching my hair grow." :rockon:

.....oh little ant scurrying up my wall..
I've been de-edified by them all...

Alas!... They scorn my lovely locks...
Look with disdain upon my recycling box....

But...with this stubby little pencil..
i must continue penning my manifesto..

...while dreaming of last sustenance... Perhaps...
... A Cinnabon, tootsie pops and succulent chicken alfresco!

Hey everyone, Good morning :) So this morning I told my hubby Juan Martinez told the jury if they give CMJA LWOP because of Arizona law she will be out in 25 years. He said he thinks I misunderstood. So of course we have a bet. If I did misunderstand what Juan Martinez told the jury I will make chiles rellenos. So I told him I would come here and ask you guys. So what do you guys say?

You understood JM that is what he said. Now what do you get since you are right?

She kept her cool but looked like she wanted to jump up and throw him out.

Her "cray-cray" was barely hidden just under the surface. It apparently would not take much to push Jodi to a murderous rage. Including something like "man, you can't take pictures worth a crap..." or "are you serious, you call that art?"

lol

how can I make the font larger on the screen (not in here when I type) but somehow last week, my screen makes this forum font appear about 6pt

If you just want to enlarge what is on the screen -- like using a magnifying glass -- hold down the Ctrl key, and click the plus key (+) button several times. It will make the image get a bit bigger each time, until it hits a limit (about 5 or so keystrokes). To get back to normal, use the Ctrl key and the minus (-) key.

I use a Dell PC and it works for me.

:seeya:

So here's what's really bothering me this morning. It's bothered me before but it's on my mind again after her ridiculous interviews last night.

I HATE that fact that she doesn't care what she did. She has ZERO remorse, and more importantly, I think she loves what she did. I just can't reconcile how a person cannot have regret or be sorry!!!!

SHE DOES NOT CARE and I can't seem to let go of the anger in regards to that. It feels like there will never be that small sense of 'closure' because she thinks this is all a big publicity tour, The Jodi Arias Show, no mind that Travis is dead.

It's eating me alive.

I know what you mean, because it's hard for us to even think of doing something that evil, let alone not feel awful about it. But just think, JA has to do something all of the time to try to feel validated. She has to constantly, constantly work at trying to make herself feel ok. She has to costantly write, draw, talk and try to get people to validate her.

If she gets the DP, she will go insane with so little to do and no people to fawn all over her. If she ends up in the GP, she will have to constantly keep up her act to get people to focus on her and "like" her. She will only be able to keep it up for so long. Then she will rub the wrong person the wrong way, and she will be the one in pain.

We will never be able to understand how someone can be so evil and not even care about it - even feel justified about it. That's good for us - we're not messed up like she is. And, it always happens, even with the people that get away with an evil act - they always end up going downhill. With no true remorse and repentance, they end up getting eaten up by the evil of themselves and their lives are wrecked.

I've watched some clips from various news outlets of JA's interviews. THEY ARE BORING!!

She says nothing new--she's going to be intractable for the rest of her life--she has a personality disorder that ensures that she will never have insight into her psyche. Talking to people like that is BORING. We've heard everything she has to say already. Until she changes the story again when she gets a new appellate team, she continues to spout the BS.

She really makes me sick to my stomach. I feel slimed every time I listen to her speak. I am done.

She did not want to marry Travis or have children. She just wanted to "conquer" Travis and I guarantee you she would have moved on to the next you know what with a heartbeat. The person like JA I know...we called her "The Collector". Oh, and not a shred of maternal instinct in her entire body.

When she said things changed after angela was born, it was really because her personality disorder she was born with , started showing up.

I agree. Something happened then that caused the disorder to progress. She was not the favored child. She always was probably harder to handle and Angela was possibly a really good child, the differences were probably very apparent.

I thought it interesting during her statement she spoke about Carl and how close they were. Yet, she spoke about Angela being born early and watching her being born. Nothing heartfelt at all it seemed. I actually believed that she cared for her brother. I did not get that feeling regarding the sister.

K

I hope JA gets LWOP, for one reason she will have to pay for her own appeals and I bet the interviews will stop. Darlie Routier is on death row (for over 22yrs now) and she still does interviews from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member