Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does wildabouttrial have a verdict text notifier thing? I thought it was 33733 and text WAT but I'm getting a reply "there's no keyword named WAT..." Anyone know what it is? TIA!!!

Hey everyone, Good morning :) So this morning I told my hubby Juan Martinez told the jury if they give CMJA LWOP because of Arizona law she will be out in 25 years. He said he thinks I misunderstood. So of course we have a bet. If I did misunderstand what Juan Martinez told the jury I will make chiles rellenos. So I told him I would come here and ask you guys. So what do you guys say?

Grammieto5, I think your hubby is going to be making YOU Chiles rellenos!

I was horrified yesterday.

My parents argued a lot when I was a child, my dad had many affairs. My mom used to spank me, I rebeled as a teen as many girls do and yet I didn't kill anyone. It didn't seem to me that she had a terrible childhood! oh and I grew up in poverty too honey with no heat and no food at times.

I can't believe how wonderful she made prison life seem! How dare she say those things in front of Travis' family??? So basically there is no punishment in prison life, she will be happy. I hope the JURY understood that she was basically telling them she will have fun in prison.

After the final verdict is read, I will never spend another moments thought on Jodi Arias. I am gonna play in the sun, dance in the rain, enjoy a strawberry frap, and watch the sun go down on the water here in Louisville, Kentucky. I'm gonna vacuum, clean the toilets, and do some gardening in the sun. And I'm gonna love all of it, because hopefully that wretched mess will NEVER do ANY of that again. I am going to appreciate the simple things that I have, while I always remember the simple things that the Alexander's miss, and bless them in their lives and pray for their healing. Jodi can talk until she turns blue, just as long as she's talkin about life on Death Row. That filthy mess won't get one more day of my life after this is over. Let's all pray for a verdict tomorrow. And let that verdict be Death. She won't get one day past that from me... I've got sunshine, kids, family, holidays, anniversaries, vacations, and life to look forward to. Sorry Jodi... I'd send you pics but I'm sure you're busy learning sign language in Japanese. I'd buy one of your shirts, but we have plenty of toilet paper here in Cancun! Ciao....

Sorry? Nope, "I probably didn't use those "quote unquote two words, but I really can't see the point. I mean, those words are so inadequate. Oh, why are you talking to me again? Oh, yeah -- I need to get the word out about domestic violence. Hey, thanks for asking me that question! I would have completely forgotten to throw that in there! Yeah, that's why I'm talking to you guys! Listen, don't forget to stop by the front desk and pick up a shirt on your way out. I'll be here 'til midnight for autographs!"

If JA gets life she can take on the persona of Julie the cruise director from the Love Boat according to Wilmott. Book Club, language instructor, artist, sales woman and also per Wilmott a defense attorney sitting next to Wilmott. Yep. JA wants life on the Love Boat.

More like Queen Bee of the prison girls. She finally found a fan club that admires her. How nice.

BBM

But that makes her no different than most anyone that kills another human being with intent. Actually it makes her no different that the gang member that shoots up a rival gang member, I'm pretty sure they feel no remorse or responsibility for what they do.

It's a horrible thing she did but there are many horrible things being doing by people in this world. I don't blame TA's friends and family for the hate, they knew him in life. They formed a relationship with him.

I agree with you....and I hope I did not convey that I thought the Family and Friends of Travis should not hate her.....I think they have every right to.

And Jodi's tweeting:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 3m
"Never trust a reporter who has a nice smile." - William Rauch

I've watched some clips from various news outlets of JA's interviews. THEY ARE BORING!!

She says nothing new--she's going to be intractable for the rest of her life--she has a personality disorder that ensures that she will never have insight into her psyche. Talking to people like that is BORING. We've heard everything she has to say already. Until she changes the story again when she gets a new appellate team, she continues to spout the BS.

She really makes me sick to my stomach. I feel slimed every time I listen to her speak. I am done.

Her TV camera demeanor is soooooo different than her courtroom demeanor. Her voice isn't even the same. The TV voice is this sick little sweet crap.

I hope JA gets LWOP, for one reason she will have to pay for her own appeals and I bet the interviews will stop. Darlie Routier is on death row (for over 22yrs now) and she still does interviews from time to time.

Routier is on DR in Texas. Arizona doesn't allow inmates to do interviews while on DR.

If she gets LWOP, she will adapt very well and, I think, will live a relatively happy life in prison. Something Travis will never have and something she does not deserve.

and another:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 2m
"We love those who know the worst of us and don't turn their faces away." - Walker Percy

Geesh, you're right. Didn't that look like a SNL skit or something?

Let's write a poem for the Poet JA (where did that come from??)

Sitting on death row..
Watching my hair grow...

...oh look a little ant !
..an audience to hear my rant....

"and as my days go on...
My thoughts return to Juan,
he put me here, you know...
in this cell on old death row.
Just watching my hair grow." :rockon:

:floorlaugh:

Two quick points:

In any interview where they ask her what happened June 4 2008 in that bathroom, I see a change go across her face. I fully believe this shows she remembers EXACTLY what happened that day and she DOES NOT want to talk about it. Oh De Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

Hey everyone, Good morning :) So this morning I told my hubby Juan Martinez told the jury if they give CMJA LWOP because of Arizona law she will be out in 25 years. He said he thinks I misunderstood. So of course we have a bet. If I did misunderstand what Juan Martinez told the jury I will make chiles rellenos. So I told him I would come here and ask you guys. So what do you guys say?

I say find which portion of yesterday's hearing is on video here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thecount

Both of you listen to Juan's part. Then you both know. And make the chiles rellenos anyway, they are very yummy!

elaine-dancing_o_gifsoup-com.gif
...me too....wish I could dance like that....
Will have to stick with my Elaine inspired DP dance...:floorlaugh:

I've watched some clips from various news outlets of JA's interviews. THEY ARE BORING!!

She says nothing new--she's going to be intractable for the rest of her life--she has a personality disorder that ensures that she will never have insight into her psyche. Talking to people like that is BORING. We've heard everything she has to say already. Until she changes the story again when she gets a new appellate team, she continues to spout the BS.

She really makes me sick to my stomach. I feel slimed every time I listen to her speak. I am done.
BBM - Gee, what a shock! (not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member