NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Good morning peeps! I missed all day yesterday and most of this morning! Arrgh! What have I missed?

Good morning one and all.......I looked for that picture of Raven in his Pness jersey for an hour last night. I don't think I saved it anywhere. Oh well.

It was a red or maroon jersey, I know I have a pic of the front of it, but not on this computer. I have a picture of the back somewhere. He had the fake bleached blonde hair in that picture.

It was at that point in yesterday's testimony, the time stamp issues, that I decided to give in to my migraine instead of wasting any more time on what I didn't understand either.

Sorry about your migraines. I get occipital nerve blocks for them and I get Botox in my scalp, above my ears, the base of my head, my neck and down my shoulders and in my temples. I have asked my neuro to slip and hit my forehead or around my eyes, but no can do. They have helped quite a bit, but I suffer migraines often, at season changes, barometer changes too. Hugs to you.

The computer IT guy yesterday was quite irritating and had an attitude that bordered on belligerent. Ryan Johnson's name was mentioned continually throughout the case, and obviously the pictures yesterday were to try to make Donna Jackson look like she didn't do her job correctly because of the camera/time stamp thing.

I love how Tyndall uses wrong terminology and confuses the testimony constantly and hoping to get people to mess up and it's obvious what he's doing.

Donna Jackson was amazing and I really enjoyed Sole's testimony, Brittney Romito's testimony was phenomenal, I don't think they knew what hit them when she spoke the truth! ;)

Good morning peeps! I missed all day yesterday and most of this morning! Arrgh! What have I missed?

You didn't miss much. The defense began by slinging mud about Janet, trying to infer she was messing around with another guy(s). Then an IT person got on the stand and stayed much too long--he was nasty and arrogant toward the prosecution. Very boring aside from my thinking he was going to leap over the thing and jump on Charlene at any moment. His testimony didn't open up anything as far as I am concerned. The afternoon witness were people who had already testified, the neighbor who was working in his garden the night of the murder, the telephone man, somebody else....oh, the lawyer for Marietta Martin who gave no earth-shattering testimony. Nothing happened that was of much concern to either side. Unless I'm just forgetting something altogether.

You didn't miss much. The defense began by slinging mud about Janet, trying to infer she was messing around with another guy(s). Then an IT person got on the stand and stayed much too long--he was nasty and arrogant toward the prosecution. Very boring aside from my thinking he was going to leap over the thing and jump on Charlene at any moment. His testimony didn't open up anything as far as I am concerned. The afternoon witness were people who had already testified, the neighbor who was working in his garden the night of the murder, the telephone man, somebody else....oh, the lawyer for Marietta Martin who gave no earth-shattering testimony. Nothing happened that was of much concern to either side. Unless I'm just forgetting something altogether.

Ha! Sounds like I need to go watch the Charlene cross-examination from yesterday at least - maybe pop a bag of popcorn and sit back and watch her grill him. :) Sounds far more entertaining than most of the stuff on TV!

Thanks for the summary! I didn't think the trial would last this long so I put off a bunch of errands/appts for this week and now I'm wishing I hadn't! I'm crazy busy!

Sorry about your migraines. I get occipital nerve blocks for them and I get Botox in my scalp, above my ears, the base of my head, my neck and down my shoulders and in my temples. I have asked my neuro to slip and hit my forehead or around my eyes, but no can do. They have helped quite a bit, but I suffer migraines often, at season changes, barometer changes too. Hugs to you.

The computer IT guy yesterday was quite irritating and had an attitude that bordered on belligerent. Ryan Johnson's name was mentioned continually throughout the case, and obviously the pictures yesterday were to try to make Donna Jackson look like she didn't do her job correctly because of the camera/time stamp thing.

I love how Tyndall uses wrong terminology and confuses the testimony constantly and hoping to get people to mess up and it's obvious what he's doing.

Donna Jackson was amazing and I really enjoyed Sole's testimony, Brittney Romito's testimony was phenomenal, I don't think they knew what hit them when she spoke the truth! ;)

I saw a neuro in Greenville about 12 years ago who does Botox injections but at the time I had so much stress going on in my life she wanted to try 50 different things first. Some of the stress diminished over time and the Imitrex injections and Maxalt helped a lot. Then my blood pressure got too high and nobody would prescribe the injections or the Maxalt. I am so glad to read that you are having positive results--I know it's a little scary, but with a migraine sometimes I don't care if what I take kills me. You probably know how that desperation.
I can't remember who Brittney Romito is--did I miss her testimony yesterday morning?

Ha! Sounds like I need to go watch the Charlene cross-examination from yesterday at least - maybe pop a bag of popcorn and sit back and watch her grill him. :) Sounds far more entertaining than most of the stuff on TV!

Thanks for the summary! I didn't think the trial would last this long so I put off a bunch of errands/appts for this week and now I'm wishing I hadn't! I'm crazy busy!

You know how we were saying last week that the prosecution needed to find some passion. Well, yesterday Charlene did and her anger came through as well. I was proud of her. I am illiterate about computer technical stuff and I wondered if Charlene's questions were not formed properly, etc. that set the IT guy off but Trix said Charlene asked good questions regarding the technical issues. So, it boiled down to the IT guy just having a nasty attitude. I was happy that Charlene bared her teeth to him, she didn't let him get anything by her and she was quick to call him down on many different things.

I saw a neuro in Greenville about 12 years ago who does Botox injections but at the time I had so much stress going on in my life she wanted to try 50 different things first. Some of the stress diminished over time and the Imitrex injections and Maxalt helped a lot. Then my blood pressure got too high and nobody would prescribe the injections or the Maxalt. I am so glad to read that you are having positive results--I know it's a little scary, but with a migraine sometimes I don't care if what I take kills me. You probably know how that desperation.
I can't remember who Brittney Romito is--did I miss her testimony yesterday morning?

I'm allergic to Imitrex, Brittney Romito and Adrienne Nelson were Janet's best friends, the best quote of the testimony so far, "Safety never takes a Holiday". She's the one that testified that Raven jumped out and ran through the woods chasing the peeping the Tom with a knife. She said what would you have done with the knife and he said I would have stabbed him, I would have killed him. The defense opened up a big can of worms there.

One thing that hasn't been shown is the Buck Knife Video....one of my favorite Videos

http://s372.photobucket.com/user/terminatrixator/media/30084_a41591.mp4.html

What a smug .

Seriously.... children and a baby, in the court room? This absolutely baffles me. FGS, there's a warning on the video from WRAL that the testimony being offered is inappropriate for younger viewers and they bring these kids right in to the court room? Again, I ask, what kind of parents do that? Makes me wonder if Raven's whole circle of family and/or friends are as sick as he is.

I'm allergic to Imitrex, Brittney Romito and Adrienne Nelson were Janet's best friends, the best quote of the testimony so far, "Safety never takes a Holiday". She's the one that testified that Raven jumped out and ran through the woods chasing the peeping the Tom with a knife. She said what would you have done with the knife and he said I would have stabbed him, I would have killed him. The defense opened up a big can of worms there.

One thing that hasn't been shown is the Buck Knife Video....one of my favorite Videos

http://s372.photobucket.com/user/terminatrixator/media/30084_a41591.mp4.html

What a smug .

It's easy to see the dynamic between J and R in this video. Or lack of. I have seen it before but just watched it again...thanks for the link. It's all about him, everything was all about him. Poor Janet.

While we are pausing I'd like to share a link with you all.

I believe this was put together by one of Janet's friends - It's Janet's Memorial Video

http://s372.photobucket.com/user/terminatrixator/media/JanetCompressedVid.mp4.html

Of course, Raven surprised Janet with flowers on the day of her surprise baby shower, the one Raven was PO'd about because he wasn't invited to. So he bought her flowers to try to outdo the shower.

The thing about this video I do not like is I have to constantly hear his stupid voice.

The fact he wanted to have the baby at his time of birth, what a complete and utter jerk.

Janet seemed to shine after she had Kaiden, after all he put her through, his voice grates on my nerves, but you see a woman that loved her son more than she loved life itself. She would have fought, kicked, and done anything to keep that baby safe.

Nobody came into the home, nobody but Raven could or would have killed her IMO.

You know how we were saying last week that the prosecution needed to find some passion. Well, yesterday Charlene did and her anger came through as well. I was proud of her. I am illiterate about computer technical stuff and I wondered if Charlene's questions were not formed properly, etc. that set the IT guy off but Trix said Charlene asked good questions regarding the technical issues. So, it boiled down to the IT guy just having a nasty attitude. I was happy that Charlene bared her teeth to him, she didn't let him get anything by her and she was quick to call him down on many different things.

I think I understand where she was going with the SATA drive stuff although I'm not sure of the connection. Drives are either SATA or PATA, PATA are the old ones with the big wide belt you'd see in the computer tower, SATA are newer, and according to the computer guy, became available in 2006?

Charlene keeps asking about the ThinkPad name on the docking station drive, I think she's suggesting that an HP laptop drive isn't SATA and therefore wouldn't fit into that docking station since the drive in it only fits SATA drives. At least that's all I could get out of it.

Is there something significant between an HP or IBM laptop?

I believe you are correct, it sounds to me that Charlene is trying to get the point across that the docking station for HP didn't come with a drive in 2006. The crime was committed in 2005.

Raven used to work for HP and was a complete and utter gadget nut. Janet was not very computer savvy.

He would have gotten rid of anything that had any information on it, so the docking station was empty and therefore not anything important.

Hi guys! I'm traveling today and can't watch the trial so I'm relying on your updates to keep me up to speed! Hubby and I are celebrating our five year anniversary with a trip to New Orleans :). Anything interesting happening with Ryan Johnson?

While we are pausing I'd like to share a link with you all.

I believe this was put together by one of Janet's friends - It's Janet's Memorial Video

http://s372.photobucket.com/user/terminatrixator/media/JanetCompressedVid.mp4.html

Of course, Raven surprised Janet with flowers on the day of her surprise baby shower, the one Raven was PO'd about because he wasn't invited to. So he bought her flowers to try to outdo the shower.

The thing about this video I do not like is I have to constantly hear his stupid voice.

The fact he wanted to have the baby at his time of birth, what a complete and utter jerk.

Janet seemed to shine after she had Kaiden, after all he put her through, his voice grates on my nerves, but you see a woman that loved her son more than she loved life itself. She would have fought, kicked, and done anything to keep that baby safe.

Nobody came into the home, nobody but Raven could or would have killed her IMO.

There is nothing to say about the video as I was going to say all of the same things you said. His nerve to 'direct' the time of birth just makes me sick--again, even a brand new baby was all about Raven. It's a very touching video, I had not seen it before, thank you so much for the link.

Hi guys! I'm traveling today and can't watch the trial so I'm relying on your updates to keep me up to speed! Hubby and I are celebrating our five year anniversary with a trip to New Orleans :). Anything interesting happening with Ryan Johnson?

I didn't get anything earth shattering from his testimony but I am only half here right now.
Happy Anniversary and the trip to New Orleans sounds terrific,,,,enjoy every minute!

I'm late. This guy reminds me of Chris Christopherson. Hope he's not as snarky as yesterday's guy.
Morning everyone!

He was a crime scene investigator that was lifting prints not a comparison print, he was certified by his boss and mentor. This guy doesn't seem like he is very professional to me atm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one2manymules
Back