Jury Question.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Jury Question2.jpg
    Jury Question2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Jury Questions Beth in pink in back row.jpg
    Jury Questions Beth in pink in back row.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 62
This is the jury that saw all the evidence of how of a manipulative evil monster JA is. And how she lied. They listened to JM's closing. If they can't come to a death verdict, I don' think another jury will be able to.

Laugh it up Jodi. It won't be funny in 20 or 30 years.

I agree with you. If they hang... It's a huge victory for her defense team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they found that this was extreme cruelity and the DP was put on the table didn't they know that they would have to decide Life or Death. Are they numbskulls. What is the deal? This is just awful.

More time the Alexander family will have to hang around to attend trial. More heart break and instability. And JA just keeps on giving interviews. Oh my, this is awfu. jmo

Olay....maybe it went down like this : There are one, two, or maybe even three holdouts. They deliberated, the jury foreman immediately saw that these people were being illogical....so he suggested why don't they ask the judge for help. Maybe the foreman wanted to give these jurors a SHOCK before they deliberated for too long...like a shock to the system to straigten them out? Maybe? Maybe the foreperson is a straigt-forward kind of person?

No matter how strongly I felt about giving her the DP...

I would rather vote LWOP than allow another jury to finish the job I took an oath to do and devoted 5 months of my life to!!!!

I just would. If we can't agree, then fine. Give her LWOP. SIMPLE!

Lock the door and throw away the key. Be done with it. But most importantly...

FINISH THE JOB!!!

Hear, hear, corundogs -- ITA! But it has to be LWOP - no parole, period.

I can't believe this jury is ready to cash in their chips. They paid a lot to get them. Grrrrrrrrrrr. I am pizzzzzed.

FINISH THE JOB YOU SIGNED-UP FOR!!! Don't let each other down now. You've been through too much to say Uncle!

Chris Hughes via twitter-

I just prayed w/ #TravisAlexander family. My heart is breaking for them. Can this please be done already?? Pls get it right #JodiArias jury

Shaniya Davis jury is also deliberating in NC.

Please pray for both of these families....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204207"]Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 TRIAL THREAD WEEK 1 thru 7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I hope whomever is "hung" on giving her death saw the COMPLETE change in court today. All her manipulations of glasses, hair curtains, all that BS is gone. No need for it anymore apparently.

I hope they also saw the Alexander family and friends devastation.

There is NO reason they should not be able to do the right thing. It makes her ridiculous contemptible interviews last night even more infuriating. This insufferable <self-snip> canNOT get out.

I'm beyond numb with anger right now.

100% this.

It's a whole different thing sentencing someone to death. A few may have the thought process that she's young and it's a greater penalty for her to serve the rest of her long life ahead in solitude.

this is a death qualified jury. I cant accept that theory :/

Please don't be too quick to attack the jury. Regardless of how they vote now they have convicted her of murder 1. Maybe a few of them have been swayed to believe she is still fairly young & there are many killers in prison not on death row who have committed crimes as heinous as hers. It is not such a slam dunk as many think this phase of the trial. Yes, that is what the family wants, but that cannot be the deciding factor for them. It is their right if they have doubts to vote life over death. They are not saying she is innocent or believable. They could be death qualified, but believe the death penalty is more suited to serial killers or child killers.

I feel that seeing the looks on the faces of the Alexander family, the ones that are voting DP will tell the others they are not willing to back off of their decision. I don't believe the hold out is more than 1 or 2 people. If the ones that are voting death, are strong enough in their belief, they may convince the 1 or 2 that they are holding out to come around. But....if seeing the Alexander's didn't do it, I'm not sure it can be done.

If they don't give her the DP, when they see the interviews from last night I believe they will regret it.

How can they say they're unable to reach a verdict after this short period of time debating?????????? I feel like throwing up.

I hope this jury be honest about what's really going on since I suspect one or two jurors favor(s) LIFE over DEATH regardless of proven extreme cruelty. If that's the case, the alternative juror(s) should be brought in for further consideration. :twocents:

Where are you guys watching live feed? Saying that JA is giddy & such? Everything I have is just a pic of the seal.....

...the giddy thing is from earlier this morning...they are replaying it on HLN...
It is not live or related to this latest outcome...

Sounds like an inside saboteur against the DP- they already agreed unanimously that hers was an exceptionally cruel premeditated murder.
What else do they need?:banghead:

They all agreed it was especially cruel. Now what's the hang up?

Exactly!

They agreed it was heinous...I bet its one person just sitting there, like that annoying aunt or uncle we all have, saying..."I can't vote to put anyone to death no matter what."

According to court tweet, It was not that the jury was completely deadlocked. The question was "What happens IF they can not come to a unanimous decision. "

So if that was their question and not a firm stance.. Don't lose hope...

Come on Jurors!! Come on!

What makes you think that they weren't honest?

If the jurors said they could deliver a death vedict during the selection process, they should deliver the DP now. After all they all agreed on murder 1 and cruel and heinous aggravator, this should be fairly strait forward. I agree, on, or more jurors lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname