SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno but they like an awfully small pair of clacking balls, for my taste anyway.

Heck, I am so old when I read "clacking balls" the first thing that popped into my mind was Mick Fleetwood's "clacking balls" as pictured on the Rumours albumn.

I found CMja's use of the term "choked out", in one of her interviews very odd. The only time I've heard that term used in that way is in reference to exotic asphyxiation or those who (unfortunately) do it for the rush/high. Typically, if someone chokes you in an assault situation (DV or otherwise), one simply says "they choked me." I can't wait for this jury to come back with a DP sentence and finally shut her BS spewing trap!
JMO ~

I'm gonna have to get my son to join WS; he's a bartender (and a darn good one) perhaps he could serve us all some cooter juice shots!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I would have a hard time if my spouse came home every night from this jury.....I'm too vocal

MCSO: #SheriffJoeArpaio says no more interviews for #JodiArias.

I don't understand why those who want to talk about the case have to hang out here. I don't want to talk music and such , just the case, right now. Call me perplexed.

I'm confused as well. There were no mitigating factors. And the crime was insanely cruel. If you follow the law it should be clear. But someone must not be ok with the DP.

I don't understand why those who want to talk about the case have to hang out here. I don't want to talk music and such , just the case, right now. Call me perplexed.

:seeya: I'm perplexed myself ... what happened to the Penalty Phase Verdict Watch Thread ?

:scared:

Mrs G, she really said that regarding Travis ? The utter gall. Really she is like slapping folks in the face.

I just heard On JVM that Sam and Tanisha were seen crying terribly over the jury mess.

Yes, Nancy Grace, I do believe she has finally outsmarted the jury.
What jury mess? I've been gone all darn day! what did i miss?:please:

PM Softail and let her know she's missed.

I'm going to do that when I get home. This tapa talk thing won't let me.

Just fixed me a drink. Gabba Gabba Hey!

Hey Becky. vvhat ya drinkin'?

118828-150745-brian-griffin.jpg

MCSO: #SheriffJoeArpaio says no more interviews for #JodiArias.

A little late for this, but I'll take it. I'm so beyond over wanting this ***** to go away. Never has so much attention been wasted on such utter mobile sewage.

Prayers and strength for the Alexander family....what they've been through and are still going through defies comprehension. :hug:

I found CMja's use of the term "choked out", in one of her interviews very odd. The only time I've heard that term used in that way is in reference to exotic asphyxiation or those who (unfortunately) do it for the rush/high. Typically, if someone chokes you in an assault situation (DV or otherwise), one simply says "they choked me." I can't wait for this jury to come back with a DP sentence and finally shut her BS spewing trap!
JMO ~

Yeah, well, you know, exaggeration is CMja's middle name! "Covered" in bruises. Nearly "convulsing" while delivering her statement to the jury. Another reason I can't wait to never hear from her again!

Love you and all of you! You guys are my rock to keep me balanced. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where were you earlier:scared:

:floorlaugh:I don't know what's wrong with me today, I'm teary about everything. I think I stayed up waay too late last night!

OMG...."Click-Clacks" as they were called in the East. They lasted about 1 year in the market until they started breaking and thowing shrapnel in people's eyes. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I loved those and we had to sneak them into school to play with them at lunch. They were dangerous as all heck and many a busted knuckle, but oh what fun!

How did we survive our childhood. :floorlaugh:

I remember seeing these once upon a time, but what the heck do these clacky balls actually do? There are so many other things that I want to ask, but all of them will get me a TO :)

LOL Klackers. The object was to hold he metal ring, and moving your hand up and down (I'm not making this up), swing the balls so that they would klak up, then down, continuously.

The actual result was often facial injury, scalp lacerations, broken teeth, and occasionally, exploding klacker balls requiring trips to the ER. This is why they were banned in my JHS. Oh, that and the fact that Bruce Lee was really big at the time, so using them as Nunchaku was particularly popular.

GUYS! Well, since I've now watched Stabby's allocution for the billionth time on HLN, did anyone else notice that she called murdering Travis a mistake?

AND she also said she lied about the whole thing.

Janine Driver mentioned leaky comments or something like that last night on Dr Drew...where ppl "leak" the truth in their statements.

I know, I know, I'm nitpicking, but hell, it's either that or drink And it's way too early here. We don't go to bed until after midnight, if I start now, well, you know. . .

I really like Ryan Owens (ABC--he of the "are you ever going to tell what happened in that bathroom" fame), he's on Nancy Grace right now. As loud as Nancy can be, I have to admit, I always learn something from her. So I forgive her strident voice. I think she has a good heart. The word "hate" is outlawed in her home. I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member