Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of wooden spoons and such..How about that balsa wood ping pong paddle with ball and rubber string attached..Once that broke..Tada substitute for wooden spoon for a swat across the back side as one was running through :)

This made me :floorlaugh:
I've noticed people do that on news forums. Maybe it's a pc thing?

In the Jewish faith G_d is spelled like this to show respect.

The spelling of God as "G_d" is becoming increasingly popular on the internet. But what does it mean? Why are people spelling God without the "o"?

Hebrew, Egyptian and a few other languages wrote only consonants -- no vowels. This is why Jews spell out Jehovah's name, YAHWEH, as YHWH (no vowels). So instead of typing out "God" in modern English, many Jews choose to use the term "G_d" to show respect. I've learned that some Jews believe it is destroying God's name when you close a web page, so they spell God without the "o" to avoid doing so, thus avoiding any disrespect. The "o" is removed for obvious reasons. It wouldn't work well to spell God as "Go" or "od, "so the term "G_d" is used. It is also sometimes spelled "G_D."

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 14s

Standing, waiting to get into #JodiArias courtroom. #Arias fam not here yet. #TravisAlexander fam & friends inside.

I'm getting a 'hung' vibe .. also I am dying to do housework and work out today, which hasn't happened in awhile .. maybe it's a sign ..

seal.gif

I spanked my son with a wooden spoon. He is now a sophomore in college and has a side business. And is not stalkery stabby.

Lol, here too, except only ONCE. Everyone - take a wooden spoon and thwack the palm of your hand (quickly) and let us know how it feels (did it to myself first)...I warned my DS that, if he didn't stop, this was going to happen to him - and demonstrated on him. All I had to do, from that day forward, was grab a wooden spoon...

It's seeming more and more like a hung jury, which is upsetting. Please let me be wrong. Come on jury, you've come this far.

I bet this question isn't a question but the jury telling them they are hopelessly deadlocked. End of the day, still no verdict. How can these people come all this way to just deadlock? Why would they want ANOTHER group of people to make this decision and NOT them? Makes NO sense. Get rid of the juror thats causing problems.

indycornstalk, from your lips to God's ears. :please:

If JA's family is going to be there, I don't think it's a question like this morning. I think they're going to say they can't come to a unanimous decision again or it's something to do with one of the jurors.

Oh how I envy you guys with Valium, Zanax and alcohol now!!!!:blushing:

I'd rather have a question than a note saying they're deadlocked or something.
I'm breaking out in pimples, I blame this case!

I actually broke out in hives today due to stress....and not just from this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member