Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Yuzu-lemon. :seeya:

Thank you! Good evening to you. :seeya: I barely woke up, checked my phone and saw Wild tweeting about the family and sheriff coming to court...that sprung me awake fast!! However, it's probably just a question >< What a let down. Travis' family and all of us are suffering greatly in this wait. What is the big hold up? And what is the point of sealing the jury questions? Isn't this open court? :waitasec:

If she had real evidence that Travis was an abuser, it would have been offered into evidence. All they have are wounded insults from Travis on one occasion with no knowledge of why he was so disgusted at that time.

Hear hear! It's hard for us to sit and wait for justice but we have no idea the magnitude of the decision they have to make and how it feels for those jurors to sit there and debate issues of life and death and to know their vote is irrevocable. No way will I dare to second guess or criticize them. I'm not in their shoes, thankfully.

They are taking their job seriously. They've already handed down two excellent decisions. They have shown they are serious and committed to justice.

Thanks Gitana.. BTW GLAD YOU'RE NOT IN COURT! ;)

How do I get a job as a DP Mitigator....? Seriously, has this woman done anything in 4 months??

Does wearing shoulder length earrings, bright blue eye shadow and low cut blouses count?

whats wrong with this jury at this stage... she slit travis throat. what if she did that to one of your child or grandchild... whats the hold up? can they not see what she did to travis alexander?

I know I feel the same I'm like all knotted up and grrr

I find it ridiculous they call everyone in the courtroom to say:

Both sides read the question?
Both sides agree to the answer?
OK... bailiff deliver the answer to the jury...

Yeah, and even if Nurmi or Juan had an objection to the question, they wouldn't be able to say it b/c the question itself is sealed...so I"m assuming everthing said about it would be sealed. I don't get it.

I wish I could teleport myself to a verdict right now .. then teleport myself to the first jury interview ..

Justify Travis &#8207;@JustifyTravis 37s
RT @CamilleKimball Bailiff expects Arias fam to arrive, asks us to clear an aisle in our crowd #JodiArias

Why are you typing 'G-d' like that??

They are religiously Jewish, like me. The whole name of G-d cannot be discarded or destroyed, it can only be ritually buried. If you use a dash or whatever, not the whole moniker, it can be discarded.

I agree. She sincerely believes she was abused by Travis and "betrayed" by the jury. I do not know if she has ever taken a polygraph, but I'd have no problem at all believing that she passed it with flying colors.

...and she still believes it's Travis' fault that she murdered him.
...and if she ever again feels threatened, attacked or abused, she would do it again.
IMO

This doesn't sound like a routine question - both families have to be there? If they aren't reading the question out loud then why does anyone other than Jodi and the attorneys (and Mike) need to be present?

You know what guys? I just had a thought....what if....
it's really the verdict but they don't wanna give advance notice to protect the jury b/c it's gonna be a mob out there (of reporters mainly) trying to talk to them if they get advance notice. Maybe this way they can just go out the side door and go home.????

BUt....only problem with this is that no one is reporting that CMJA family is there.

I'm guessing they are back in California
:cow:

I bet this question isn't a question but the jury telling them they are hopelessly deadlocked. End of the day, still no verdict. How can these people come all this way to just deadlock? Why would they want ANOTHER group of people to make this decision and NOT them? Makes NO sense. Get rid of the juror thats causing problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419