Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasn't easy for this jury.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

Some jurors crying as they left, mouthing "I'm so sorry."

Un-freaking-believable.

How long will this now take.

The poor Alexander family.

Let's remember...she is still convicted of 1st degree murder. She WILL NOT be walking out of the courtroom as a free woman.

i just cant comprehend how after sitting through what they did,they couldn't give her the DP?

do we think any of them will talk tonight?

tears are streaming down my cheeks,i feel so bad for travis' friends and family

I hope the holdouts are sick to their stomachs when they know what we all know and they see all the interviews, learn about the smuggled magazine code, and the WEALTH of evidence that couldn't be brought in.

Lame. We won't be hearing from any of them today that's for sure. I hope they get caught up and figure out how they've been snowed by her.

Wow - they're going to see the media tour of interviews cmja gave to however many reporters now, and they're going to feel badly. Especially if they did so for the benefit of cmja's family, who where not even there.

Funny her family ditched her and they were probably what hung the jury

Im so sorry for the Alexander Family. I am done with the justice system, this case was a no brainer. CMJ had all of the rights and nothing was given to Travis Alexander. This family has been through enough and this jury could not render a verdict....unbelievable!

Good now they can bring in her Ryan Owens interviews where she says if freed she will kill again if someone abuses her!!! This might be why jodi isn't so happy! She is regretting her interviews...

JSS a catch in her voice, will be thanking the jurors personally for their service.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Many of the jurors are seen visibly shaken up and upset as they leave the jury box for the last time in the #JodiArias trial.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
Travis' family is completely shattered. They are walking by me now with tears rolling down their faces. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m
Many of the female jurors were seen crying and one even said "sorry" to Travis' family on the way out. #JodiArias

OMG...prayers for Travis' family. This is so awful

Crying. Awful. But... these jurors have given so much. Talking to my husband, he isn't surprised.

:hug:

Re trial? I thought ONLY the penalty phase had to be redone.
Her CONVICTION does not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member