Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you jury for convicting this killer.

Thank you for finding it especially cruel.

Thank you for putting your lives on hold for MONTHS to try and get justice.

Thank you for not "settling" for Life in Prison.

Thank you. :seeya:

I will NEVER serve on a jury.

I thank all the jurors for having given us a first-degree murder conviction and an extreme cruelty conviction. Having said that I do wonder whether there was one or more that did not mean it when they said that they could vote for death. We'll find out soon enough...

Y'all! Let's lay off this jury! We have no idea what the break down of the vote was Coulda been 11-1.

This jury for the most part gave justice to Travis and his Family.. They did not believe her, they made that very clear.

They have given months of their lives.

I'm thankful for what we did get from this jury.

JMO

(((ALEXANDER FAMILY)))

It is on the sisters facebook that they are at the Grand Canyon. May not be the Mother and Father. ????

Yes that's what I meant Donovan told azcentral that the Arias' didn't come back in because they were told it was just a question .. if the parents were at the grand canyon then they just lied.

They did NOTHING wrong. That is really unfair. We all loved this jury a few days ago... remember? Give them some credit.

personally, i have said nothing regarding the jury until this very day. and this is why. you are not truly dedicated or great or even admirable if you do 3/4 of a job and then quit. that's my opinion and i'm stickin' with it.

they failed this family. those siblings NEEDED this to be over. therefore, as far as i'm concerned, shame on this jury. they were cowards and they quit at the most important point in this entire process.

So now the defense can bring in all the fake abuse issues. Hope Juan can bring in all her stalking and other things she did Too

ITA.

They gave up 5 months of their lives, HJSS, obviously upset by this, thanking them personally for their service. This jury did their job, they convicted her. Please people, this isn't the jury that can't be named, you know that, look in your hearts and see how far we've come. CMja will never see the light of day again, this is just another delay. Support the citizens who did their civic duty, to the extreme.

Always, MOO

Look into the family's hearts and then tell me how far we've come.

She makes me SICK.

Did anyone notice the little nudge between CMJA and JW while looking at the jury?? CMJA has been doing that for weeks. I'd love to know who (not a #) that juror is. I believe she is the hold out!!:banghead:

A lawyer on AZ central says CM will remain in the jail she is in until she is sentenced.

He also does not think the penalty phase will not be until 2015.

If true this is terrible news.

Remind me who CM is please.

I seriously hope that it doesn't take that long to had this matter concluded. I am really concerned for TA's family. I don't know how much more they can take:tears:

IMHO, I think the only reason the murderer started crying was because she saw Ponytail breaking down.
She has no genuine emotion. She's a black hole of emptiness.
This does not mean she wins. Good always prevails.
I can't imagine how the Alexanders feel. I send them strength, hope and positivity.
The road ahead will be difficult, but they will get their Justice.
I know they will.

Where's Sleuth and all the folks that are on here late at night?

You know who I am proud of?
The ones who refused to lower their decision from Death to Life to get it over with. Those are the ones who will be in my heart as well as the family becuase I can NOT imagine how frustrating and upsetting it must be that they wanted to finish this job for the family with the right verdict and were unable to do so.

I agree, there should be counseling for all Jurors who are involved in any case like this.

I do hope anyone who takes a call for Jury duty takes it serious x100. When asked the question can you put someone on Death Row, when you say yes, please be absolutely sure becuase honestly I have never seen a case more clear for the DP since OJ and punishment for CA.

I can't bold on iPad but I so agree with last paragraph! I didn't read or watch the jury selection. Did the attorneys get to ask the jury the question or was it just on the questioner?

Please don't get sucked into the JA " I won" chaos....JA lost the day she was convicted of first degree premeditated murder AND cruel circumstances..There Is NO winning for JA or her DT...
I agree. I feel sick about the verdict but I absolutely refuse to get on here and say they won. They didn't. It's not over. I'm not giving up! I would be horrified to think someone from the Alexander family would read all these posts saying she won. All Jodi got today was 8 more weeks to pi$$ more people off.

Hopefully any new jurors would have seen the extensive coverage and knows Jodi for what she is and will have no prob sentencing her, right?

I mean its not like they can really find anyone who doesn't know about this trial

WHY are people saying the new jury will get a change to see the interviews?
If that was possible, wouldn't Juan have shown it to THIS jury?

Sheriff Joe saying Jodi is going to remain in closed custody, no interviews, in solitary 23 hours a day ..

I really can't imagine Jodi caring where her family is.

No, but she cares about how it LOOKS that her family is touring the Grand Canyon while her life or death (or not) verdict comes in!

Touring the Grand Canyon...:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member