SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
17.Pony Tail-Young girl, ALTERNATE pony tail, plain, pony tail and sweats.
She took a lot of notes.

9.Willy-Old hippy with long white ponytail, thin, small build.
This guy looked PIZZED the whole time. He seemed to be staring towards the media lady or just into the corner. I only saw him look at JM or JA maybe once.

Willie the " hippie" sort of cute imo...appears to be someone I'd have a drink with...and..best part, he would live to tell :)

Wait…2004?

And she shares that July 9th birthdate with another infamous person that's pretty handy with a blade himself…O.J. Simpleton!

(I was actually typing SIMPSON, but auto-correct had a better idea.):floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

duh, why did I say 2004? 2008.

Jon Leiberman ‏@reporterjon 24 May

There have been 5 hung juries in AZ in the past decade in dp cases. 3 ended up giving death. #jodiarias

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 1m

yes I loved Juan!!! I knew he was very passionate for the Alexander family! His reaction to the hung jury said it all!

--

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 15m

@WildAboutTrial it is Tuesday night and I am off Wednesday so I will be available!!

Tara is having a Twitter interview with Wild on Wednesday. Though I've still not forgiven Wild for not tweeting WS was down ;)

Respectfully I say this...one cannot blame the victim..We will never know the truth. It may be that having sex to get her out and "begone" was a plan. IMO I think he thought JA was gone when he went into the shower and she " popped" back in...Regardless, only TA knows why...JMO

Well...we do know Jodi owned Travis a lot of money. She probably brought the $200 for the last two months...and maybe he was grateful she was FINALLY paying up.

I still think part of the reason she killed was related to money and PPL. She was on the hunt for her next victim and did not want Travis messing with her plans.

Just my opinion, of course, but I think 5 months of nationally televised bashing and trashing and criticizing the innocent victim of a savage killer whose greatest fantasy is to have others share in her destruction of his reputation is QUITE enough, thank you.

:bow::bow::bow:

There is a lot I want to add but really, you said it perfectly and diplomatically. Thank you.

Maybe CKJA gave Travis some kind of drugs to make him weaker to her sexual advances that day. Didn't they sleep for the first while she was there, if my memory serves me well, I thought that was the case. It wasn't like she got there and they had sex right away, so who knows what she was up to. It has always made me wonder the way Travis was scared of her and then that day they had sex, something just isn't right about it and we will likely never know what it was. But whatever it was I have a feeling JA did something we don't know about.

I always thought he looked drugged or in pain in his two photos. Now I understand there are other photos of them in the act which were stipulated to in order to keep them out of the trial. Otherwise, I would have considered them staged. I am sure if Juan had any suspicion, and felt it was a point which could be proved, he would have brought it up. As we all know from watching TV, there's lots of facts and circumstances the detectives know but can't prove.

was it hard not to laugh at some of his sarcastic juan-isms?
Details

Tara Kelley Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320

not gonna lie I did laugh! He is a very hard lawyer to listen to when u r supposed to control emotions!!

We are entitled to our opinions, but thing that lingers for me is he had sex with her Jun4. moo

If he was so-called "done" with her; and knew she was dangerous, why didn't he ask anyone to be looking out for his well-being? I mean I know he told some people (Bishop included), but that day was a disaster waiting to happen. Of course moo :seeya:

I believe Travis was trying to abstain from having sex until he found his mate. There is no proof, but if he had sex with her on June 4, I will not blame him, at 30 his testosterone has to be bursting at the seams.

Travis would never call the police on JA, he was a forgiving and trusting man. I don't think he knew the extent of how dangerous this woman truly was.

When in a situation such as this...and I have been in such a deadly one like this, you sometimes do what you do to appease the person for your own safety and hoping they will leave soon. In your mind you are thinking about the changes you have to make so that you never find yourself in this situation again. Unfortunately for Travis, he never got that chance. I thank God every day that I did.

I'm glad that you did, too.

I do not believe victims and survivors owe anyone any explanation for things they said or did in order to be safe.

My view is that if you're here to tell your story, whatever you did was the right thing.

That is all. ((((hugs))))

Just my opinion, of course, but I think 5 months of nationally televised bashing and trashing and criticizing the innocent victim of a savage killer whose greatest fantasy is to have others share in her destruction of his reputation is QUITE enough, thank you.

Post of the year

And the bashing has gone international.

Want something to blame? Blame the state for not calling Chris and Sky Hughes to the stand to set the record straight about that email the defense team was allowed to mischaracterize. Blame the state for not calling those eyewitness to Jodi's nutso behavior (like that woman Jodi confronted in the bathroom, she was on the witness list FFS). Why didn't Juan bring in that email that Travis oddly sent to himself? The one that said, "Jodi, you're caught! Get out of my email!". That would have helped establish motive for him calling her all kinds of names on May 26th. Cyber stalking is a serious offense and his anger would have been justified.

Respectfully snipped for space

Yep, it's easy to blame the state. Why didn't they this or that?

First off, IIRC, the email with Chris/Sky Hughes was a hearing without the jury present. It was deemed inadmissible so anything the Hughes had to say would be hearsay. That woman (Clancy) who JA cornered in the bathroom - again, hearsay. She said, and no evidence. I'm sure the defense would have or did fight to have that inadmissible. Unless the defense brings it up, the state can't jump on it. As far as that email Travis sent himself....I'm absolutely sure Juan would have brought it in if he could have. Maybe it was deemed prejudicial by the defense, we don't know.

I was happy that Juan was able to bring up in his CIC about the 9mm JA bought a few days after she murdered TA. Since she bought it legally, she had to wait weeks before picking it up. The 9mm was later found by Budget Rental but still evidence that she DID NOT HAVE PSTD to be handling a gun right after shooting someone. That lame excuse because she was going camping with a few men was ridiculous. BUT, I cannot understand why Juan didn't bring this out that JA NOW has a new gun and another rental before being arrested for murder before the deliberation for life or death. I think that would have made a HUGE impact on the jury.

Don't get me wrong, I adore Juan :)

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 1m

yes I loved Juan!!! I knew he was very passionate for the Alexander family! His reaction to the hung jury said it all!

--

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 15m

@WildAboutTrial it is Tuesday night and I am off Wednesday so I will be available!!

Tara is having a Twitter interview with Wild on Wednesday. Though I've still not forgiven Wild for not tweeting WS was down ;)

Thank you Gauntlet!! Everyone needed something good to look forward to today!:seeya:

I believe Travis was trying to abstain from having sex until he found his mate. There is no proof, but if he had sex with her on June 4, I will not blame him, at 30 his testosterone has to be bursting at the seams.

Travis would never call the police on JA, he was a forgiving and trusting man. I don't think he knew the extent of how dangerous this woman truly was.

How true. :tears::tears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yvmZo67tnTg#!
watch

Agggghhhh, Anyways this is Michael Savages take on her final plea.

Not singling you out Guantlet... Has anyone actually confirmed this person tweeting is actually juror 17? Theres alot of BS on twitter...

it's definitely her. I can confirm it 1000%. I've seen her in person and I've seen her facebook and it's our Ponytail. I also have some "sources". ;)

Originally Posted by bobloblaw
Not singling you out Guantlet... Has anyone actually confirmed this person tweeting is actually juror 17? Theres alot of BS on twitter...

She tweeted with Chris H and he replied before I posted anything. Noone else would have known they met yesterday.

There is a method on Twitter for people to get themselves verified (and get some kind of notation on their profiles about it). I don't know the process, but maybe someone who does know might want to tell Tara about it.

I like her sense of humor

After 5 months I have the chance to ask a juror a question and I'm totally BLANK!! Arrrggghhh!! What's wrong with me?? lol #jodiarias
Expand

Tara Kelley Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 17s
it's gotta be the fog;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads