SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
chocolate cake whose frosting looked and sounded so delicious that I hope that she posts the recipe. It was Swiss Meringue or something like that? Katie Cool Lady, thank you for posting those sweet pics of you baking with that darling little girl. It was a breath of fresh air to have that sweetness in what has been a nauseatingly repulsive trial that makes all of us sick. You are a great lady.....very committed to justice and you look to make one heck of a chocolate cake. Please share that recipe if you care to. xoxo WCG

Sorry for the delay in posting this reply, but I have been away for several hours.

This first part below in quotations is my original post from 5:15 that Wishbone is commenting about (above).

"I have owned my own business for years and at one point had a staff of just under 50. Hiring people was the most important thing I did and over the years I could tell pretty quickly who was trustworthy and who wasn't. No, I haven't met the foreman in person, but it didn't take too long for me to not trust this guy. (all due respect)"

The reason I said I didn't trust the jury foreman is because he said when he was brought into the jury originally that he could vote for the DP if it was warranted. Then he goes on to say after the trial that he shouldn't have to decide whether someone lives or dies. Ok so maybe he changed his mind during the trial or perhaps during the deliberations. Imho (and I stress this is my opinion based only on my life experience of hiring many, many people) if he did indeed change his mind and he wasn't able to make a decision if someone should live or die...then he should have bowed out. He was going back on what he said he could do - thus to me that is not a trustworthy thing to do. Even though I want the DP for CMJA I would have respected the foreman if he would have given her life. Wishbone you said because he voted for what he believed it doesn't make him dishonest. What makes him dishonest is saying he was able to determine life or death and when he realized he couldn't he should have spoken up and told the judge. Continuing to be a part of the jury knowing that to me is not right, he should have told JSS. The judge is the boss, not him, it would have been up to her to decide how to handle the situation.

Just to take it a step further I could mention many examples of why I feel this way, but I will just give one. Years ago I hired a secretary....interviewed her, asked her if she could answer phone calls, type reports, and so forth. She agreed that she would do all those things. I believed her and trusted that she would do the jobs I hired her to do. After a short time on the job she didn't fulfill any of her duties that she signed up for leaving me in a real mess. I lost trust in her because I hired her based on what she told me and what she filled in on her application.

The last thing I want to say is again - if this foreman would have talked to the judge she may have brought in one of the alternates and who knows just maybe now the Alexander's, all the lawyers, the judge and so many other people wouldn't be in this predicament. Not to mention the millions of dollars more this will cost the state of Arizona. I don't get the feeling he realizes the ramifications and how serious it is to say you could do a certain thing and then not keep your end of the bargain. And it is not because he didn't choose the DP. It concerns me gravely and it makes it even more disturbing that it is the foreman that is saying the things he is. I am very anxious to hear from other jurors and also to find out how much actual control a jury foreman has.

Absolutely agree! He could have recused himself at any time; in fact, that was his DUTY if he was uncomfortable with his charge. He didn't; he lied. Now he broke faith with his fellow jurors. Where is his honor?

Travis did not know what he was knee deep in with Jodi. He thought he could trust Jodi, and somehow she betrayed his trust and he saw her true colors.

Travis was not perfect, as no one else is. He was mean to her at times, but Jodi kept coming back and taking control of the situation by manipulating him into sex.

imo, they treated each other like objects - disposable.

BBM

I think she treated him like an object - an object to give her kids, a house, and family life. She didn't care what was inside his soul. It's exactly like his said - dildo with a heartbeat. Except she didn't really want him for the sex, the sex was just a means to her end...the end being the house, kids, and family life, oh and money too. And the fake-attention to him was also the means to this end. Everything was fake. Everything was for her one goal: to fulfill the image she had in her imagination of what she wanted her life to be like.

He did not treat her like an object, IMO. He did not fake his feelings for her, whether in good times or bad. He did not lavish her with fake attention. He was real with her. When he talked to her on the phone, he was real. When he let her borrow his car, he was real. When he let her enter his house whenver she wanted and make herself at home in HIS house, he was real. When he went on trips with her, he was real. When he listened to her never-ending drama on the phone, he was real and his listening and attentivenes were real. When he offered her advice, it was real. WHen he loaned her money, it was for a real purpose to help her. When he let her come into his life and introduced her to his friends, it was real.

I feel strongly, very strongly, that Travis cared for JA on a very human level. I firmly firmly believe that if they had stopped having a sexual relationship, he would have stayed friends with her and helped her and cared about her. Genuine care, not fake like CMJA's "care."

No, they did not treat each other as objects. The objectification was only one-way...from CMJA to Travis.

I saw a couple of intetviews with CA jurors. They said they believed CA killed Cayle. They said they wanted DNA. The legal community said that jury miss the boat.

And this jury was surprised that there was a mistrial. Doesn't anyone explain how everything works to them or are they tossed in with a stack of written instructions. I despise reading instructions, even with board games.

I wonder how the jurors decided on the foreman? They couldn't really base it on opinions about the trial. I guess it would have to be based on personal preference from just being around each other during lunch and breaks. I do believe the jury foreman is fairly well known in the Phoenix area so maybe that is why he was picked.

And the way he flicks his wrist. :floorlaugh:

He'd say it then stop then say, "Weeeeelll, let me ask you this ..." then say it again then stop then "Just a second, let's go back a step ..." and say it again.

And then, he'd make it into a 5 syllable word.

I don't want to hear anything ever again about that whole ... area.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5dEjaJ6Mrw"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5dEjaJ6Mrw[/ame]

Works fine...no hidden content or subliminal messages here...lady in black:seeya:

Fair enough. I just find it odd he was having a hard time finding a wife at his age.

I don't base my opinions on what a blogger says about an email that none of us have ever seen in evidence. You can form your own opinions on whatever you want. Travis Alexander was not abusive to CMA in my opinion. He wanted to help people. CMA showed her appreciation in the way she did.

The Hughes talked about this email on a recent radio program. It's real. No need to deny it as it proves nothing. Travis wanted an open relationship, Jodi didn't but went along with it because she loved him. Any "emotional abuse" she may have felt was her own fault. Cut things off if open relationships are not your thing.

IMO, CMA does not know the true meaning of "Love". She is incapable of it. She only wants "Control". She lost "control" of Travis. That was it!

According to Beth Karas, the new trial will last approx 6 weeks and will be a condensed version of the previous one. #JodiArias

Fair enough. I just find it odd he was having a hard time finding a wife at his age.

All the good ones go in their 20's...they are divorced in their 30's...some have baggage and those who don't are usually mentally ruined by the first spouse...not that I know anything about it :floorlaugh:

My question to Mr. Willie~ Would you date her? Or better yet, would you be comfortable with your son dating her?

Karma will find Mr. Willie through a son or grandson, and she will be the spitting image of Jodi, BPD and all! You never fully understand BPD until you experience it first hand. :wink:

He probably looks at jodis naked pictures on line. I saw a couple of videos of Perryville and its hell on earth. The inevitable is waiting for jodi. She wont be spearheading or participating in any programs. She wont be escaping in a recycling truck.

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 4m

Please watch juror 6's interview!!! She has a lot to say that you will all want to hear!!

Tara Kelley sounds like a "hater", quite different from the jury foreman. The bitter Jodi minions are already cyber stalking her, having recently forced her to shut down her facebook page. She must be driving them insane with her "hater" opinions toward Saint Jodi.

She's also a verified Juanette

"yes I loved Juan!!! I knew he was very passionate for the Alexander family!"

Someone needs to tell her about this place. She'd make a good member.

SBM

Believe me when I tell you that it is possible to push someone/manipulate a person to the point of madness. TA's responses were the direct result of her outrageous behavior and not first blood drawn by him. They were REACTIONS to her never ending torrent of emotionally manipulative, high schooler garbage. Death by a 1000 cuts, first mentally, then physically.

The way she performed on the stand with Juan, chastising him about his tone, posture, anger.

When he called her on it and asked her if she were blaming him, she said, "It's my fault" and condescendingly placed her hand over her chest. "It's not your fault."

That's how I imagine her with Travis.

All wide-eyed innocence, incredulous expressions, feigned disappointment and hurt while the entire time sounding completely rational and reasonable and "normal" while TA begins to heat up.

Passive aggressive soft pedal button pushing. She pushed and pushed while speaking quietly, calmly, patronizingly.

The angrier he grew, the calmer she became while pushing buttons harder and harder.

Oh yeah. Been there, hated that.

She would have made him look like a bullying hot head while she stood there pushing buttons applying more and more pressure on those buttons until he lost his mind and lashed out.

Then she steps back, expresses her distress and retreats.

Anyone overhearing the conversation would think HE was the a$$ and she was the victim. So she could tell ALV, Dr. Samuels and Dr. Geffen the exact words they both used and that's all they needed.

All the good ones go in their 20's...they are divorced in their 30's...some have baggage and those who don't are usually mentally ruined by the first spouse...not that I know anything about it :floorlaugh:

Some get married in their 20's and are still married in their 50's, too.

I believe Sky has possession of Travis' diaries/journals or I wonder if those are under seal.

Actually, i'd like reveal what is under seal.

"Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
5/23/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 5/23/2013
5/23/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 5/24/2013
NOTE: MOTION TO UNSEAL JUROR QUESTIONS AND JUDICIAL RESPONSES"

You have to admit the state got the short end of the stick on the admission of a lot of evidence. I believe it would have painted a bigger picture. I don't think jodi is smart enough to be a hacker, but she had enough time to manipulate some.

If Travis kept his notecards I would like to see those. Not that I believe there are any big clues, but hey if we are going to treat her diary like the bible, why not compare the apples to oranges...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawless311