Police return to North Dumfries farm -- 28 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Websleuth poster named FastLikeLight Used Firefox. "View image", "View Image info", "General"
The picture was modified on "Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:43:56 PM"

I wonder if that same image info shows a "Created On" date?

By a DNA sample, they can tell if the specimen is male or female. I think they found female DNA on the backhoe they took off the property last week or possibly in the incinerator. I think that while they don't know if it belongs to LB, they passed the info on to TPS. This is IMO but makes sense to me. The incinerator was conveniently purchased just after LB went missing. Lets not forget that DM said he needed the incinerator to burn dead livestock and he did not own any animals. I know this was mentioned a lot but I think we are forgetting how suspicious this is.

A Websleuth poster named FastLikeLight Used Firefox. "View image", "View Image info", "General"

Fair enough the picture/ Profile Picture may have been modified on Nov 13 2012 I still don't believe its as recent as last year the actual photo date..
?? Question opinion ?? does he not look much younger then what weve seen recently and im going back to the BaJa pics..younger ?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075474541

Modified does not mean just taken. It means it was changed or uploaded on that date.

Respectfully of course! This is just a hunch. For some reason I don't feel he is capable of murder ..... Unless he was a coke head. I am proud to say I have never touched coke but crazy things happen to simple people when they are on coke binges. If he did kill him I think he was on an insane coke binge. As far as LM it has been noted many times that she called him looking for coke.. And he took a long time to let anyone know that. Potentially he could have given her some "killer" coke and she took too much and overdosed.. Hence why he may have freaked out on it himself and didn't know what to do. As I said before I have never done it... I was originally raised in sarnia and shockingly found out about an old friend who had everything going for him... Met his girlfriend in a park in broad daylight and stabbed her over 30 times.. On a coke binge (which none of us knew he even used) drugs like that can kick certain type of personalities *advertiser censored*! Not justifying anyone murdering someone. But when it comes down to it I believe drugs had a huge part in both these cases. Hope I answered ur question!

Yes I can see coke doing crazy stuff to ppl...I just read that article, he stabbed his ex-gf 58 times....that is a lot of rage...but in most cases I think and understand that there is usually always that underlying propensity for violence so the coke just enhances that want or need for violence given the opportunity. Punch holes in walls, smash things, fight strangers and murder. I see he was a boxer and was under a restraining order for previously abusing her...yes it seems the coke and booze was acting like the gun powder. I know ppl who like to fight and know many who have never been in a fight....those that like to fight get substances in their body and they look for that rush....the non-fighters get high or drunk and they just become more talkative 99% of the time...verbal diarrhea haha

By a DNA sample, they can tell if the specimen is male or female. I think they found female DNA on the backhoe they took off the property last week or possibly in the incinerator. I think that while they don't know if it belongs to LB, they passed the info on to TPS. This is IMO but makes sense to me. The incinerator was conveniently purchased just after LB went missing. Lets not forget that DM said he needed the incinerator to burn dead livestock and he did not own any animals. I know this was mentioned a lot but I think we are forgetting how suspicious this is.

I missed this quote from DM about why he needed the incinerator. Do you happen to recall where that info comes from?

Like the files on my computer, the Info shows a Created On date, and a Last Modified date. If we know the Created On date, we will have a clearer picture (pun intended) of when the photo was taken.

Great thinking..that would make sense then

But if that IS the case, I don't think there's any law saying you can't do that. I don't see it being any different than spreading someone's ashes pretty much anywhere. And it doesn't make sense to me that he'd bury an urn there, it's not like that farm has any sentimental connection, it's not like it was their family farm.

And IF the urn IS buried somewhere on the farm, because I don't think that's illegal, what would LE hope to find in recovering it? - it's nothing but ashes?

Is there a link to a reputable media article or quote from LE about them searching for WM's remains on the farm?

Curious - am assuming a funeral service was held for WM.....does his Obit state which funeral home was handling the arrangements? Is there any mention in it about a particular cemetery he'd be laid to rest in? Is there a grave site anywhere for him (even cremains often are buried in a plot).

ETA: my response to Kitley was in response to his/her response to someone stating that possibly WM's urn was buried on the farm and that could be what LE are looking for - just to put my response into context

DM looks much younger in that gaming profile pic - I would put him around 19/20. In more recent pics he looks much older than 27, he looks like he's been living rough and not taking proper care of himself.

Like the files on my computer, the Info shows a Created On date, and a Last Modified date. If we know the Created On date, we will have a clearer picture (pun intended) of when the photo was taken.

:floorlaugh: thanks I needed a laugh

DM's not talking and the guy he bought the incinerator from will not discuss the reason for the purchase with the press. All we know is that he bought a model designed for deadstock. We don't know what he told the distributor and DM is not talking to LE.

I missed this quote from DM about why he needed the incinerator. Do you happen to recall where that info comes from?

It was in an article I read about a week ago. I will try to find it.

In another thread, someone was able to access the photo info and there was a "taken" date early in November 2012. I don't think that is watertight though. Anyone can change the date on their camera or their computer to imprint whatever date they want. Although back then it might have been extremely prescient for DM to have done so.

The Firefox info is not when the picture was taken, it is when it was last edited on his steam profile. That's not faked.

Maybe it was made smaller for uploading, hence modified ?

I guess I'm not seeing the significance of whether the profile pic of DM was posted a few weeks before, or sometime after, WM's death. If it was before--who knows how long DM planned WM's murder (if that's even what happened, of course)? It's extremely creepy either way, and also ties into the theory that some of us have that DM thought he was untouchable.

If it was just before WM's death: "hey world, look what I'm going to do!"

If it was after: "hey world, look what I did!"

I also don't think the age in the photo matters as much as the fact that the profile did go online so close to WM's death.

I would also be interested in hearing convincing arguments on whether the blood is makeup or photoshop. (Again don't think it matters much, but I am not good at spotting photoshop.)

I agree that the photo looks much younger than 2012. To me the created date is irrelevant though. What matters is that it was posted/modified shortly BEFORE his father died. Modified after just makes him look like an insensitive creep with no regard for his dead father. Posting it before is a whole other story - sure, maybe a huge coincidence, but also adds a whole other level of suspicion towards DM and looks like foreshadowing.

IMO this occurred around Halloween...so may be no more than related to that....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searching4Answers2