SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo Either 2 things happened:

1. She put the camera in the wash by accident.
2. She put the camers in the wash on purpose.

:banghead: :banghead:

And to my WS family, I need to know what happened from May25-Jun5. Because it's driving me nuts!

I need to know why Travis sent her that text. :scared:

I call it the black thumb, and I'm afflicted, too.

As far as the dog, you'd think she'd have hurt or killed his dog first or at the same time if she had access to his home and was a budding serial killer.

I bet she seriously thought about killing the dog at the time. The way she seemed to have a genuine jealousy of the other girl getting to keep that dog tells me she most likely thought about either killing the dog or stealing it.

Why take pictures with a gun pointed at him? Makes no sense. She takes pictures for 8 minutes to keep up the ruse -- monitoring him while he cleans off her DNA from the prior sex they had. Once she was satisfied that he was clean, she struck.

I thought maybe she was looking for the anatomical location to strike ... I dunno - nothing about her "makes sense"

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yes you're quite right .. from Lisa's testimony ..

She said she first broke up with him when she “came to the understanding that he was cheating on me” with Arias. The couple got back together, she said, and she believed him to be a devout Mormon who was a virgin saving himself for marriage, but she wasn’t ready to wed at such a young age.

“At some point did you ever have suspicions that he might have been cheating again?” asked Arias’ defense attorney Jennifer Wilmott.

“Yes,” Daidone replied.

“After Travis’ death were you shocked to learn that he was not a virgin?” Wilmott prodded.

“Yes,” Daidone said softly.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s-arias-trial-article-1.1251618#ixzz2Uk14ZsUr

I totally missed that testimony. Thanks. I thought he wasn't exclusive with anyone. Why would Lisa think Travis was "cheating" on her just because he was seeing or dating other people?

I bet she seriously thought about killing the dog at the time. The way she seemed to have a genuine jealousy of the other girl getting to keep that dog tells me she most likely thought about either killing the dog or stealing it.

I want to think that being his most prized "possession" she thought that she would end up with the dog.
So glad that Deanna got him!!!

Y'all please just remember that Psychology Today is a popular magazine with articles that are merely opinions, not a peer-reviewed journal with articles that are based on research.

This is the funniest article I've seen from Psychology Today on this case to date, I actually thought it was a parody article mocking so called Body Language Experts .. pretty funny http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/shadow-boxing/201303/arias-legs-are-dead-giveaway

Thanks Lil_Buddy for sending finding it originally ..

What do you mean by the bold? I think she would have harmed the dog, for sure, if she'd thought about it. jmo

I'm taking LA in the conference finals and to repeat actually. Quick is on fire and the Kings are rolling again. It will be a great, hard fought series.

I agree. LA looked very strong in their series. They are a fast skating team.

Well I found the emu... no Kai... I failed Dewey decimal system, I can't run a proper search.
I ended up in all sorts of crazy wormholes...places I never knew existed...places I shouldn't have been. ;)

Katidid please advise!

and just kidding, I know Dewey well...:seeya:

I need to know why Travis sent her that text. :scared:

The text that said that she was the worst thing that ever happened to him? He truly wanted her out of his life forever IMO - He realized how evil she was and maybe just wanted it "on the record".....

Well I found the emu... no Kai... I failed Dewey decimal system, I can't run a proper search.
I ended up in all sorts of crazy wormholes...places I never knew existed...places I shouldn't have been. ;)

Katidid please advise!

and just kidding, I know Dewey well...:seeya:

Google the name and websleuths... I can usually find a thread that way.

Think about it for a sec, he was murdered and robbed of only his newly purchased camera????

Yeah, no one would buy that.

Hm, interesting. I've never thought of that. Or maybe Jodi felt bad taking it because it wasn't hers. That would be such a total crazy Jodi move... she feels completely justified in murder but no way would she steal. Only way to ensure all proof was gone was to bleach it in washer. But then it totally draws attention to the camera just sitting in the washer. Surely she knew eventually somebody would find it, and would look further in to why it was there. Argh, I'm like a dog chasing his tail with the stupid camera. Who knows.

I don't believe the kicked-dog story either, that was just to make Flores think she'd be honest if she ever hurt another living thing and would confess to it. She so misread him.

But that is one the most obvious motives for her to lie about kicking the dog and the lie least likely to fool a detective, imo, which is why I looked for something less obvious, namely it was distraction to have him picture in his mind that she was capable of violence to animals before becoming a murderer, and then confront her about it or interrogate others about it which would leave him doubting his sanity in the end. And it also leads me to doubting my sanity which is the price I pay for following this case. :)

What do you mean by the bold? I think she would have harmed the dog, for sure, if she'd thought about it. jmo

JA showed definitely jealously about the other female friend of Travis getting to keep the dog after Travis was killed. So I am guessing that during the actual murder, it crossed her mind whether to either steal the dog or kill the dog so nobody else would get it. I think she probably ended up deciding that the roomates would probably take care of it. But if she had known where it ended up, I bet she would have chosen to either steal it or kill it. Yes, I think she is that evil.

I'm there with you. The biggest bamboozlement for me in this case are those d#mn pictures. I can rectify the sex on June 4, even if he was scared of her, because well... we don't need to go in to details.

But the pictures?? If the sex tape was what pushed him over the edge, no way whatsoever would he have allowed those pics. I can't figure it out and it drives me nuts.

Here's my theory:

After afternoon sex, he had other plans (PPL conference call, shower etc.) and was done with Jodi once again. She was also on her way to see Ryan B. and she probably told Travis this.

They said their goodbyes and she snuck back in. I don't think he knew she was there.

She cornered him as she knew the shower stall was a vulnerable location.

She took the pics of him before killing him in her twisted to mind to save them but to delete them? That part I don't get yet.

The killing started, when he saw her.

Attachments

• travisshower.png
    travisshower.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 18
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209447"]Internet sensation "Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker" arrested for murder - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I thought maybe she was looking for the anatomical location to strike ... I dunno - nothing about her "makes sense"

You wouldn't need to do that by taking pictures. That doesn't make sense even for Jodi. The 8 minutes of pictures were just part of her ruse -- keeps her there to monitor his progress. When she was satisfied that her DNA had been removed, she pulled out a concealed 25 and shot him in the head from a distance of two feet (where the ceiling photo was taken). He lived and she freaked out, tried to shoot him again and the "very old" 25 malfunctioned. During this event, she accidentally snapped the ceiling photo with her right hand. Well, that's one theory I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5Ws2Resolve