Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, actually this article doesn't say it was definitely captured on the furniture store video, but I guess it may have been.

It was stolen November 21 and it was captured on video taken from a furniture store across the street.
so why was TO police not able to solve the crime when it was stolen if they had video, could have spared alot of grief right now. Black truck took away truck and trailer..well seems to me some of DM's "Other" friends are involved and should be questioned again..black truck? hmmmm I say Brantford?

I doubt DM did not know stolen parts were coming into the hangar. There's gotta be a whole lot of people involved here, a ring of people. I think there will be more charges involving theft. It seems pretty organized.

With all the work that was going into the new hanger, his father was getting ready for the big opening before his death. I wonder how much WM knew of this chop shop?

After reading how much money the regional council put into the airport for the Millard hanger, the upcoming coming opening for the new Millard Hanger....all while DM and his chop shop buddies were starting a business of their own in the new location. Was WM fully aware of all of this, Im guessing yes, but couldn't control his son. How could WM have his opening with stolen goods filling his hanger, how could he explain why plans for the hanger didn't go as planned. Was this all too much for WM or did DM and WM get into a heated argument about it at the time of WM's death.
IMO, not only was WM aware of this, but so were the guys that were working for WM and heading up the operation. I'm sure everyone of them have been cooperating with police. There's no way that they'd want to be implicated in DM's crimes. The hangar had been built for a while-they would have been trying to get the equipment installed at the time of WM's death. Chances are DM & friends, where getting an eviction notice from the hangar for his little business. What would have been easier-move his chop shop or stop the hangar from opening? The death of WM was the only thing that would stop it. Bet he never thought the airport may have an issue with the AMO not opening. JMO, but I don't agree with DM not doing the shopping himself. I think he was the perfect one to head up the shopping cart. LE would never suspect Mr. Rich Kid.

Sources say hundreds of vehicles have been found in a hangar.

In Marty's case, the bike was in dozens of pieces. Serial numbers had been shaved away and the trailer had already been registered as a homemade trailer within hours after the theft.

"It has been chopped down big time, parts have been painted," Marty said. "There are lots of pieces missing and Hamilton Police have been fantastic in trying to find them all for me."

What the thieves may not have known is Marty put an extra sticker on the bike's seat with the serial number.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

The trailer was resistered within hours.

That is done at the License Bureau through Ministry of Transport.

How many registrations were done by DM, a private citizen?

Paperwork and signatures please.

Lets hope 51 division looked at the furniture store video, better yet still has it. Sounds like the whole thing was filmed.

How brazen was that theft? Wth?

How much does the airport manager know?

The web.of people in this case has been alot bigger than we knew. LE kept a good lid on this info.

Supply of paint, tools, licensing, buyers, movement of stolen parts. All those avenues are being explored.

I guess we know why there were never any 757's going in and out of the hangar. In plain view, there was alot more going on.

This is an interesting memo from the RCMP about proceeds of crime. http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/poc-pdc/pro-crim-eng.htm

OC has been mentioned in the past. IMO, DM was the head of his own little chapter. Maybe that's the defense he's going to use. The big OC didn't like what he was doing and came after him by killing people, stealing vehicles and planting evidence against him. Right. JMO, but DM may be surprised to know that the condo he transferred a week after his arrest probably won't be exempted. I'd be curious to know how many of DM's employees have come forward offering info to LE for lesser theft charges or exchange for info? There would have had to be more than DM and MS working there.

I'm actually surprised they released evidence so soon back to the owner. They had to know it would become public knowledge. Maybe sending a message to #3??

Also, were DM and the "boys" stealing only black trucks so they could use them in other thefts? Seems odd that a black truck may have been used to steal the harley, and TB's truck was black.

and his Dad killed himself a week later? hmmm

Isn't a bullet to an eye, in Ukrainian mob language a way of saying "you have seen too much". Hasn't there been lots of polish/Ukrainian hype related to this case? Perhaps DMs dad WM saw something he shouldn't have regarding the disappearance of he ex, and he had to be silenced. Maybe DM notorious photo of his own "bloody eye" was a way of him saying he has seen to much. Isn't Smich from polish decent? Maybe these "kids" are getting caught up in their family's dirty laundry. Anyway, just my 11:00pm thoughts... This is in no way an opinion of anyone but myself, so please do not state this as fact...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9516091&postcount=366"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - General Discussion and Theories[/ame]

I'm actually surprised they released evidence so soon back to the owner. They had to know it would become public knowledge. Maybe sending a message to #3??

Also, were DM and the "boys" stealing only black trucks so they could use them in other thefts? Seems odd that a black truck may have been used to steal the harley, and TB's truck was black.

IMO, suspect #3 is already working with LE, feeding them information. There hasn't been any news updates regarding a search for this suspect, and LE did say the threat had been arrested.

So sadly, we have our answer on Motive.... it was always the Truck.... it was a rarity, as pointed out by one poster to this site, it was the most coveted of the Ram Diesel trucks.

To us and SB... ."It was just a truck!!!"

:( :(

And the source that the thieves of Marty's bike are alleged to have used? BBM

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

Yes this shows all of our "drugs stashed in the truck" theories are false.

But it still doesn't explain why they decided to murder Tim instead of just leave him abandoned somewhere. Unless he, like WM, just knew too much. :( Sad.

I hope the auction house has security cameras that captured vehicles going to and from the hangar.

"Across the street at the M.R. Jutzi & Co. auction house, owner <CJ> says he never noticed the hangar teeming with activity.

“The type of things we’ve seen is just cars parked out front and that’s pretty much it. We never saw very many planes coming and going,” he says.
"

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activit...airport-boss-expected-1.1302652#ixzz2UmmBTRtP

“It was in the area of King St. E. and Parliament St. on Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012 at 12 noon,” said Marty. “A truck was seen backing down the driveway and hooking up to my cargo trailer and taking it away.”

*Well with that date, we know for sure that this was going on before WM's death.
I think they knew this guy somehow, how would they know the bike was inside the trailer..he was in the film industry so we already know DM has many connections in the film industry..including MR wanna be horror film maker.

I hope the auction house has security cameras that captured vehicles going to and from the hangar.

"Across the street at the M.R. Jutzi & Co. auction house, owner <CJ> says he never noticed the hangar teeming with activity.

“The type of things we’ve seen is just cars parked out front and that’s pretty much it. We never saw very many planes coming and going,” he says.
"

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activit...airport-boss-expected-1.1302652#ixzz2UmmBTRtP
and they auction vehicles..interesting

I think they knew this guy somehow, how would they know the bike was inside the trailer..he was in the film industry so we already know DM has many connections in the film industry..including MR wanna be horror film maker.

That's possible but they would also know about bike being there because the bike owner said he had it advertised for sale (but changed his mind).a He said he thinks they reverse searched his # to address:

"The hair on the back of his neck stands up when he thinks about it. He had put the bike for sale on Kijiji "more to test the market."

But when he started getting calls about it, he changed his mind.

"I don't know how it went but someone may have done a reverse look-up to get my address because soon after the bike and trailer were gone," he said."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard