Police return to North Dumfries farm -- 28 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why the hole on the right hand side seems to have three separate compartments?

That sure is odd.

There is a spot on the top right of the picture that looks like it was dug up recently.

What the heck IS that in the hole? Doesn't look like human remains to me. Looks like a statue!
IMO, after putting it in some photo editing and then into the deblur program, to me I see 2 greenish looking elements-the one on the left it does look like a leg, heel up-toe down. Perhaps it's just me, but I thought the HPS had a lot more equipment ie tents, boxes etc to preserve forensic evidence than TPS does. Looks like a totally different kind of investigation. MOO

I would think if they found remains they would have had to put up a forensic tent..not fill the hole back in.

Well IMO they knew exactly what they were there for. Already done, 3 specific holes, bam done, over. Strange to say the least. Very specific investigation IMO.

That sure is odd.

There is a spot on the top right of the picture that looks like it was dug up recently.

Yes, also rope or taping, squaring that section out, and a few white blobs...could they be markers?

Maybe what they found was a weapon/weapons...wouldn't require a forensic tent.

IMO, after putting it in some photo editing and then into the deblur program, to me I see 2 greenish looking elements-the one on the left it does look like a leg, heel up-toe down. Perhaps it's just me, but I thought the HPS had a lot more equipment ie tents, boxes etc to preserve forensic evidence than TPS does. Looks like a totally different kind of investigation. MOO

It sort of looks like a green army bag to me.

Actually....it kind of looks like a green garbage bag :(

I magnified in PS. To me, it looks like a box covered in a green tarp. The colour is quite similar to a couple of woven polyethylene tarps we have: brand Country Hardware; bought at Home Hardware. Although a tarp purchase wouldn't raise suspicions, a HH in that general area may recall a tarp(s) purchase and possibly be able to link it to DM or MS.

Really? Most people who have cash in the bank, don't pay cash for anything...

moo

(They don't need to...)

moo

This couldn't be more true!!! Sometimes a good chunk of cash is "put down", but usually the cash stays in the bank and invested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname