Police return to North Dumfries farm -- 28 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they found something in both of those holes from the video, then I would think there is more than one victim. But why in that location when he had a huge property, with swamp and bush at the back? The location the police are digging is definitely within sight of the neighbour. At first I was thinking something to do with the car angle, but then remember it is Toronto Homicide officers on scene.

I noticed that as well, the kids toys and trampoline. Why would he bury something so close to his neighbours property...doesn't make much sense! Unless of course if he knew they were away. Most obvious is the least obvious? It's still his property...

When I think of swamps, cars and blood, sadly SV comes to mind...

I noticed that as well, the kids toys and trampoline. Why would he bury something so close to his neighbours property...doesn't make much sense! Unless of course if he knew they were away. Most obvious is the least obvious? It's still his property...
There's a possibility that it wasn't always this open. The google street view shows what appears to be a line of brush between the lot lines. Perhaps the neighbor cleared that, because it looks like there's new plantings there now.

Snipped from the video.

northdumfriessearchhole.jpg

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/stolen-...und-in-millard-hangar-1.1303767#ixzz2UnB4nLB2

(I see now that puppyraiser had this covered already. No pun intended. ;) )

I posted in the property thread, but to me it looks like money laundering with all the proceeds from the stolen vehicles recently uncovered at the hangar.

Yep, I've always that it involved money laundering due to the many real estate deals he's made. Buying and selling properties is a commonly used to launder money. Drugs most likely involved.

I wonder if the police can get past images from Google Earth for that area of the property, say 2011 and 2012 to see if it had been dug up. Or maybe that's what led them there in the first place???

He could use that as an excuse if anything ever happened. Why would I bury something when my neighbour can see me? Or, perhaps he could shift blame to someone else such as his neighbour?

He could use that as an excuse if anything ever happened. Why would I bury something when my neighbour can see me? Or, perhaps he could shift blame to someone else such as his neighbour?

IMO, I think he chose there, as then he could say he didn't do anything out of plain sight. It would look more peculiar if he had dug in the back, away from everything else.

IMO, either LE are incredibly psychic or someone close to the TB case as it relates to TPS investigations into LB & WM have come forward to give specific information for amnesty or a reduced charge. IMO, I can't see another co-incidence card played...they knew where to dig and they knew what they were going to find-they came prepared with all the equipment they needed. MOO

Maybe because the closer it is to someone else's land, the less likely it would look suspicious?

Hope they went over that swamp area with the radar thingy...

IMO, I think he chose there, as then he could say he didn't do anything out of plain sight. It would look more peculiar if he had dug in the back, away from everything else.

The Police could have found it on their own, as you can see the patches weren't covered with grass (there's another one in the photo, where it's just dirt). Maybe they used the radar and it picked something up? With no grass covering, it could have been easy to guess what could be under there...

Maybe he buried something within view of the neighbours just so it seemed more innocent? They might have just thought he was doing work on the farm (IMO to dig that deep he used some kind of machinery). Or maybe he was not in his right mind for whatever reason (drugs?) and wasn't really paying attention to where he was burying it. It's hard to justify the actions of someone who would do the horrendous things DM is accused of...

My initial thought about what lead Toronto LE to the farm was that a neighbour remembered seeing something a while back that in hindsight, seemed suspicious. I really don't think DM or MS are talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK