AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about the wig guy, he does have some similarities to Keyes and timeline could work, but unlike both confirmed robberies, this guy doesn't appear to be wearing gloves (unless my eyes are fooling me lol). He seems to have thought himself a smart guy, so I think it would be unlikely that he would not wear gloves - it would be a risk, fingerprint etc.
I may be placing too much importance on the gloves, but I personally think it would be unlikely for him to wear gloves to one robbery (Tupper Lake, 2009), then ditch them for this robbery, and then wear gloves again (TX, 2012).
Just my opinion :)

Agreed, and likewise I thought he always showed a note during robberies. Did this guy use a note? The use of a note is considered identifying since most do not do this.

I'm not sure about the wig guy, he does have some similarities to Keyes and timeline could work, but unlike both confirmed robberies, this guy doesn't appear to be wearing gloves (unless my eyes are fooling me lol). He seems to have thought himself a smart guy, so I think it would be unlikely that he would not wear gloves - it would be a risk, fingerprint etc.
I may be placing too much importance on the gloves, but I personally think it would be unlikely for him to wear gloves to one robbery (Tupper Lake, 2009), then ditch them for this robbery, and then wear gloves again (TX, 2012).
Just my opinion :)

You may be right, but NOTE*** the last one GGE posted with the Scream Mask on it doesn't look like this person has on gloves either???.....I don't have a clue about IK.....I will give this to him...I call him the Master of Disguise...........IN his sick mind, maybe some he wore gloves, some he did not, but I cannot get over how the nose area in the wig photo sure looks like his nose in the tape of him talking to authorities....and the tennis shoes I think about too, IN one robbery he wore black-type shoes and then in one he is seen walking away with the white tennis shoes on
Just saw it and wanted to see what you all thought

Considering the published Keyes timeline and his statements that he would go to remote or rural areas and let victims "come to him" I believe that Daming Xu who disappeared on a wilderness hike in November 2007 would fit as possible Keyes victim.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/13485

http://www.wcax.com/story/21926668/new-audio-recordings-with-israel-keyes-released

Just came across this article. I find it quite interesting that he got mad when he found out about the search for the Curriers'. And there are more recordings that could 'hurt' ongoing work on cases that he may be responsible for.
He sounds so bizarre and complicated, he seems to have had a very messed up conscience - he can kill people for no reason, but then gets upset at wasting tax payer dollars. If he wasn't such a monster I'd almost feel sorry for him, sounds like one messed up and confused individual.

Considering the published Keyes timeline and his statements that he would go to remote or rural areas and let victims "come to him" I believe that Daming Xu who disappeared on a wilderness hike in November 2007 would fit as possible Keyes victim.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/13485

Multicat....Yes he would fit as a possible victim....Just like IK said, he went to a lot of trails and I believe it is noted that him and his GF both hiked.....Maybe even one of his kill kits buried close by??....I personally think this is a Hit

http://www.wcax.com/story/21926668/new-audio-recordings-with-israel-keyes-released

Just came across this article. I find it quite interesting that he got mad when he found out about the search for the Curriers'. And there are more recordings that could 'hurt' ongoing work on cases that he may be responsible for.
He sounds so bizarre and complicated, he seems to have had a very messed up conscience - he can kill people for no reason, but then gets upset at wasting tax payer dollars. If he wasn't such a monster I'd almost feel sorry for him, sounds like one messed up and confused individual.

From the article. It sounds as if IK is happily recounting a youthful misadventure that "Daddy" got stuck paying the bill for, teehee (that creepy laugh).. and then "scolds" the authorities 'daddy" for not conducting the search IK's way.
Cannot help but feel there is something particular about the Currier's murder that IK genuinely feels uncomfortable about...

"That's a lot of trouble to go to. I almost feel guilty-- costing the taxpayers a lot of money. If I'd just kept my mouth shut," Keyes said.

Keyes blamed the FBI for failing to control the Vermont investigation.

"I told you that I didn't want the locals involved and the first thing you do is make a big scene and do a big freaking archeological dig right alongside a main road," said Keyes"

"If I'd just kept my mouth shut".... yeah or your sick twisted murdering hands to yourself!!

LE is interested in potential victims either from, or who might have been visiting Washington.
Wondering if IK always held food/beverage in both hands like a baby, as seen in this video, or is he holding his "prizes" for his meager tidbits of info?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xDu_aDmfpM"]Chilling Recording Of Confessed Serial Killer Israel Keyes Released - YouTube[/ame]

I just have to say this. It's making me crazy.... lately I've read several missing persons cases that, if he wasn't dead, I"d seriously think were attributable to IK.

Like this one guy... he suddenly disappears from OK and theres no sign of him or his car til a week later his vehicle shows up at the foot of some random (or not so random) trail in Oregon meticulously cleaned out with the plate taken off and stashed inside, gas tank completely empty, but no sign of the missing person.....then it turns out his bank account has been being drained... it's an adult male and has gotten like one or two news stories and almost no attention.... it just feels so much like an older Keyes case to me, pre-Currier but it's a current case... so weird. Sorry for the random interjection, just frustrated at lack of info on some cases tonight. Carry on.

I just have to say this. It's making me crazy.... lately I've read several missing persons cases that, if he wasn't dead, I"d seriously think were attributable to IK.

Like this one guy... he suddenly disappears from OK and theres no sign of him or his car til a week later his vehicle shows up at the foot of some random (or not so random) trail in Oregon meticulously cleaned out with the plate taken off and stashed inside, gas tank completely empty, but no sign of the missing person.....then it turns out his bank account has been being drained... it's an adult male and has gotten like one or two news stories and almost no attention.... it just feels so much like an older Keyes case to me, pre-Currier but it's a current case... so weird. Sorry for the random interjection, just frustrated at lack of info on some cases tonight. Carry on.

GGE....They have not proved to me 100% that he truly is dead......Remember when he broke his leg shackles....He secretly made a key for handcuffs......and at 1st they REFUSED to tell how he supposedly took his life.......All this don't add up to me, but that is just me....I like PROOF beyond a shadow of a doubt...I will not settle for only what APD gives out....and WHY is his attorneys known to be still working on HIS CASE even though he is supposed to be dead??????....Seriously...think about it....If he is dead, what purpose would his attorneys working on the case prove???....I have thought over and over on this....He is dead...No-One can be charged now....If true....Then what would his defense attorneys seek to gain??? but when FBI took over the case SUDDENLY after his supposedly suicide that rang a huge-loud bell for me...
MOO, he could have escaped, he had a key to handcuffs...they claim they put him in confinement for this...but as smart as Keyes seemed to be...I'm sure he did not make just 1 key....and it was proved that APD did not make all the rounds that night that was required.....He could easily escaped and if that should be true...NEVER will they release this...Can you imagine what the whole US would do, it would be panic and mayhem all of the US.....I like you have saw at least 2 various cases that sounds so much like his work, it ran chills up my arm and neck....but I dismissed them for awhile since they claim he is dead.....Could also be why NONE of his family members have spoke to no-one on anything.....They could be afraid for their lives also.....ODD to say the very least
I cannot access the link, would you please try and re-post Please and Thanks

Based on the below timeline... Is Holly Bobo a possible victim? I wondered, with the military type outfit worn by the perp and the way he obviously stalked and planned in advance, with no body left behind.

October 15, 2010 to October 25, 2010: Midwest U.S., Eastern U.S.
June 2, 2011 to June 16, 2011: Midwest U.S., Eastern U.S.

Where was IK on 13 April 2011??

Based on the below timeline... Is Holly Bobo a possible victim? I wondered, with the military type outfit worn by the perp and the way he obviously stalked and planned in advance, with no body left behind.

So far the known timeline has not placed him in Tennessee, There are some YES it could be and also some NO-Not possible thoughts inside my poor brain on this case....
1st thing I would ask Family if they in anyway were being stalked, was Holly getting strange texts or phone calls
Had any family member noticed an unknown vehicle close or parked along the road near their home
Was there any known robberies on or around the same time in Tenn. or surrounding states
and since it was released about IK having his kill kits all over the US...it might be a good start in this case to go back and look through the wooded area, take ground radar and possibly look for any weapons that might be found

Timeline Check - (We all want him to be responsible for Kyron and Hailey and Lauren and Holly and all the "big" name cases, but I think personally that he's only responsible for Lauren - Spierer, if it wasn't obvious :) ) :

October 25, 2010 - left Boston, MA
<April 13, 2011 - Holly Bobo goes missing from Darden, TN >
April 23, 2011 - flew from Anchorage, AK to Juneau, AK

So, technically he was unaccounted for at the time Holly went missing, which makes it a technical possibility. Wonder about bank robberies in TN and surrounding areas during April 2011?

I just found this article on the Net....wanted to post it.....Holly and 1 other girl was the subject but it gives a photo at the bottom of other known missing ladies and it goes in a circle...I say WOW

http://hamitonsmissing.blogspot.com/2013/03/could-israel-keyes-be-responsible-for.html

I Wish that graphic was never made by the PI guy Bill Warner who made it and who constantly posts about thinking all these cases are related. They're not related. Some of those cases I have intimate knowledge about and there are suspects, and information that points straight to estranged husbands in some cases, etc.

And they dont' look that much alike especially Katelyn Markham, she isn't some 25-30 year old blonde woman with straight white teeth and fancy mall clothes, etc etc.... the profiling is all wrong on those women based on almost nothing at all but hair that is smooth and lightish rather than curly and darkish and MAYBE because all are female and all are between about 17-40... all IMO but that guy/pic/has always bugged me, sorry!

I Wish that graphic was never made by the PI guy Bill Warner who made it and who constantly posts about thinking all these cases are related. They're not related. Some of those cases I have intimate knowledge about and there are suspects, and information that points straight to estranged husbands in some cases, etc.

And they dont' look that much alike especially Katelyn Markham, she isn't some 25-30 year old blonde woman with straight white teeth and fancy mall clothes, etc etc.... the profiling is all wrong on those women based on almost nothing at all but hair that is smooth and lightish rather than curly and darkish and MAYBE because all are female and all are between about 17-40... all IMO but that guy/pic/has always bugged me, sorry!

GGE, I do not know who puts these articles out, but family members are always the ones suspected 1st in any missing case, just as Samantha's family and her boyfriend.....I have saw many posts when she 1st went missing and they talked about her father really bad, accused him of many things, and then the boyfriend..he was accused (because he was only 4 min. off time in coming to get her that evening)...then they accused them of drug trafficking and so much more..so bad that the BF moved from Anchorage and on a recent TV show, he said even today some still avoid him and throw remarks out to him in public....My question is if they suspect the estranged husbands and etc...Why have they not been arrested in these cases??....Have they been questioned and etc.....Not saying I have intimate knowledge as you do, but I simply cannot understand when they suspect one person so much, common sense would call for that person to be arrested....I tend to find in a lot of these cases, they really don't have enough evidence to convict these POI'S and deep inside they know there is a possibility that someone else did the crimes

Maybe my caffeine is running low, but I did not read in this particular article that he claimed all looked alike such as blonde hair, straight teeth and fancy mall clothes....please redirect me if I am wrong and missed something
but we all know Keyes has been discussed in 2 of these women's cases..maybe not in depth, but he has been a possiblity for 2 that I know off....and the circle of travel is really what stuck out in my mind, since we know Keyes rented and drove rental cars hundreds and even thousands of miles sometimes....the circle reminded me of the known places they released in the most recent article of FBI in Anchorage.....that would have been an easy little trip of circle and kill but that is only MPO....I am not familiar with the other cases nor do I know in depth all the POI'S in those cases

and YES...the man in the photo bugs me, haunts me and to be honest I HATE his wicked ways....LOL....U always manage to get a laugh out of me

Maybe my caffeine is running low, but I did not read in this particular article that he claimed all looked alike such as blonde hair, straight teeth and fancy mall clothes....please redirect me if I am wrong and missed something

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/

Scroll about halfway down, till you see this:

facebook+12.jpg

Girls that look like that imo, represent loved and well looked after, middle and upper middle class girls from 'respectable" homes with loving families.
This is everything that perps. of IK's ilk hates, yet covets and destroys.

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/

Scroll about halfway down, till you see this:

facebook+12.jpg

Thank You GGE, I have never heard of this man....as they say "He may be right, but I DON'T THINK SO"...LOL.....and where he says none of the BF's are POI'S...total LIE.....but I do find it strange that this tends to go in a circle as a known way of traveling...much like the last map they released of IK'S possible travels...but I do think 2 of these ladies may be a possible victim of Keyes...very possible....but that is just my opinion

digndoodle;9585322]...but I do think 2 of these ladies may be a possible victim of Keyes...very possible....but that is just my opinion

May I ask which 2 you think are IK possibilities? I'm also wondering about a few of them. I thought it was interesting that Karen Swift's body was found in a cemetery, but so few details have been released (at least that I can find) it's hard to say either way. I also think that Holly Bobo and Lauren Spierer could be possibilities. Lauren's disappearance is during the time that he was in Chicago/Vermont etc. Do we know what date he actually checked into his accommodation in VT, I haven't got it written down anyway so not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member