SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;n0d7A0zWK58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0d7A0zWK58[/video]

YouTube video from today's court room.

I hate to go to work, but of course, gotta. Sometimes I leave this site feeling better for having been here...just feeling much better. Words fail, but there's a lot of goodness flitting about WebSleuths. ThankYou

That bald guard is kind of a hunk :blushing: (I have a thing for bald men)

Me too!

But, back away ... and stay AWAY of my husband!!!!! :argue:

or we could just be friends ... either way ...

:toast:

I'm dying to know what happened, too. Small concession, but I did fall into a sort of Walter Mitty fugue state & imagined what I WISH had happened. Here's what I imagined should've happened today:

Well, as usual the defense team was holding things up. Everyone was sitting around the conference table, twiddling their thumbs, unable to start the hearing because W hadn't yet returned from her donut run.

Gradually, one by one each member of the group noticed the up-til-now sullen lizard-eyed killer had begun morphing into something almost..well, almost human, right before their eyes. First, she smiled. It was her adorable, twinkly everyone-you-gotta-love-me smile. Then, tears streaming down her pock-marked face, she began to express remorse & suggest her sincere desire to have all of them forgive & forget...just let bygones be bygones....in spite of their many betrayals against her.

With Dr. Samuels now quietly singing "KumByYa" in the background, the killer tentatively reached out to the group, extending her talon-like hand, the infamous deformed finger twitching and dangling downward.

Suddenly, as if on cue, the mood was broken! A retching, green-faced Nurmi projectile vomited his McDonald's Hot Cakes and Sausage Breakfast all over a breathless W, who had just burst into the room, holding aloft a pastry bag exclaiming, "bear claws for everyone!"

Well, naturally, the now chunk-covered W fainted dead away from the shock and smell and yes, her fall was broken by a startled yet quick thinking ALV. (later, some said her eyes were so wide, it looked as if they'd pop out like champagne corks.)

Anyway, that's when the judge, having witnessed the unfortunate series of events, set in motion by the now giddy killer, began calmly dabbing a tissue to her forehead while reaching under her desk to flip a little switch.

Suddenly, a trap door fell open beneath the killer, who disappeared through the hole that used to be a floor. All in the room fell silent. Several seconds passed; upon hearing the sound of a distant kersplash, the judge released the switch. The trap door slammed shut.

Smiling sweetly at the group, she softly announced, "Court is adjourned."

View attachment 35081

BRAVO!

You guys started the party without me??? :thud:

gosh, my fantasies are so boring.

Either freak bolt of lighting or spontaneous combustion...

From twitter:

"MaryEllen Resendez@maryellenabc15 2m

Mystery man blowing #jodiarias kisses & winks will remain a mystery. Due to Judge's orders 2 seal deputies can only say his name is Johnny."

This guy was sitting with her mom during court today. Do we know if Jodi has an uncle named Johnny or other close relative?

This was posted on the State vs. JA FB page:

"Various tweets, today:

Jennifer Willmott emerged from chambers briefly this am, coquettishly whispered "miss me?" 2 Flores as she passed.

Sheriff deputies confirm #JodiArias will remain "closed custody" until sentencing - 23hr lock-down/1hr out.

#JodiArias gave alternate juror, Tara Kelley, a stare-down in court today."

Not sure who tweeted what, though. Looks like JA rubbed on Willmott. Watch out Flores!

lol....Oh yeah....she'll be like those parrots that go "pretty birdy....pretty pretty birdy" all day long. I don't know how to post videos, but there's a song "I feel pretty" from West Side Story, that fits her perfectly!:!

[video=youtube;L7BQRGXFLJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BQRGXFLJs[/video]

Thereya go!!!!

And, of course, she has that little smile on her face, 'cause everybody's paying close attention to Little Missy. She doesn't care what for, just as long as all eyes are on her! :facepalm:

Amazing, she's so astonishingly pretentious with that fake smile she's giving for the cameras, trying so hard to give the impression that she's just happy as a clam to be living in that teeny, tiny miserable jail cell.

Forgive me if this sounds a little harsh or vindictive, but I would give just about anything to watch someone spit in her face, all while she's handcuffed and helpless.

guess someone doesn't need those glasses anymore....loved the prison stripes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
becebooboo