SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jury decides against the death penalty, could she get a parole date and who would decide that? (Sorry, I'm new here.)

Howdy folks!!!
Any word what happen today in the status hearing? TIA :)

If the jury decides against the death penalty, could she get a parole date and who would decide that? (Sorry, I'm new here.)

Our AZ legal people here have stated there is no such thing as parole in AZ. There is Life with a release date in @27 years or natural life with no release.

Hey gang! So defense got it delayed? Why am I not surprised at JSS?
Is she saying it will take her a month to even decide if she will delay it until 2014? Geez, she makes her decisions so fast, I just can't keep up with her. That disgusts me.
The best news for me is that JA will remain in her cell 23/7 until whenever they get it delayed.
Hope JS will grow a pair and get this show on the road.

All I really care about if it's a good game. Game six was awesome. OMG I'm watching my Date from hell, it is horrifying.

I had to change it. It is unbelievable all the horrible crimes out there and horrible people. jmo

All I really care about if it's a good game. Game six was awesome. OMG I'm watching my Date from hell, it is horrifying.

Yeah, I agree. They've all been great games...

Here's a little song for the Spurs....

The Spurs at night
Are big and Bright
Clap clap clap clap
Deep in the heart of Florida (today anyway)

lol....Oh yeah....she'll be like those parrots that go "pretty birdy....pretty pretty birdy" all day long. I don't know how to post videos, but there's a song "I feel pretty" from West Side Story, that fits her perfectly!:!

I took care to a parrot for a guy in the service while he was overseas. Tolly was a Amazon Blue Front. He would sit by the window and wolf whistle at anyone who went up the road...LOL. And he'd get on a rant of " You're F'd", you're F'd, you're F'd; where the F you going? Where the F you been? And he could scream "help, rape" louder than any woman! He'd go under our sofa with a tennis ball and try to hatch it. :floorlaugh:

For a moment there I thought you were texting that you were on the date from hell, and I envisioned you sitting in a restaurant across from a very swarmy guy dressed in a blue 70s polyester disco suit, spinach in his teeth, bad breath, leaning forward saying, "We can skip dessert and go right back to your place, can't we?!"

:facepalm:

For a moment there I thought you were texting that you were on the date from hell, and I envisioned you sitting in a restaurant across from a very swarmy guy dressed in a blue 70s polyester disco suit, spinach in his teeth, bad breath, leaning forward saying, "We can skip dessert and go right back to your place, can't we?!"

:facepalm:

Well thanks a lot is that what kind of guys you think I attracted? Give me a little credit I do have some class. Anyway no it wasn't me nor will it ever be me my dating days are over, I've been in a very happy relationship for over 20 yrs. and we are happy to be stuck with each other.

[video=youtube;-8b0IKQxx2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8b0IKQxx2k[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members