NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #1

Camera guy being chastised for zooming in on LC doodling and zooming in on the defense table. Also the live time blogging focusing on content at counsel table. Judge told camera guy do not focus in on defense table.

I knew that was coming but at least they caught LC doodling.

serna is upset someone in the media showed Levi doodling what looked like a pic of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Someone tell serna to talk to his client and tell him to knock the doodling off. end of story. serna cry baby...

8:11 AM
Anna V @Anna_Velasquez
Serna took issue with media showing #LeviChavez' doodles on TV. Last week he drew "Our Lady of Guadalupe"

8:11 AM
Anna V @Anna_Velasquez
Judge rules media can shoot #LeviChavez at table, but no paperwork.

8:10 AM
Anna V @Anna_Velasquez
Serna wants judge to order camera, not close in on what defense is doing #LeviChavez.

Question of the day...

Does Levi draw or is he tracing his 'artwork'? another ebay account in the making?

Not sure I want to ask, because at this point I am following this one, plus waiting for Schneiderman, checking out the Laura Ackerman to maybe watch, and of course still keeping up with JA. Don't think I can fit another!

But what is the Young trial? Do you have the thread link?

Nymeria it is the trial of the one of the boys that beat the father with a baseball bat. The son of the father also involved plead out.

MI - Mitchell Young on trial for murder of Robert Cipriano - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

serna is upset someone in the media showed Levi doodling what looked like a pic of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Someone tell serna to talk to his client and tell him to knock the doodling off. end of story. serna cry baby...

Yeah if LC was not such a then Serna wouldn't have to cry, complain and be defensive all of the time.

Nymeria it is the trial of the one of the boys that beat the father with a baseball bat. The son of the father also involved plead out.

MI - Mitchell Young on trial for murder of Robert Cipriano - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Jeez, I should know this, it is not far from where I live.
Thanks, I will check out the thread.

It is funny I seem to pay more attention to cases not as close to me.
Perhaps deep in my brain I prefer avoiding knowing how close to home some of these things happen?

Camera guy being chastised for zooming in on LC doodling and zooming in on the defense table. Also the live time blogging focusing on content at counsel table. Judge told camera guy do not focus in on defense table.

I knew that was coming but at least they caught LC doodling.

WHY??? Why is that judge admonishing the camera man about anything (other than the jury and how court feels about gory pics/evidence) that is shown on TV. IT IS ON PUBLIC TV. What the defendant does or doesn't do may be going to be scrutinized by the viewing public. JUDGE WAKE UP!!!

does serna have this judge wrapped around his pinkie?

WHY??? Why is that judge admonishing the camera man about anything (other than the jury and how court feels about gory pics/evidence) that is shown on TV. IT IS ON PUBLIC TV. What the defendant does or doesn't do may be going to be scrutinized by the viewing public. JUDGE WAKE UP!!!

It is crazy.... it does seem like the judge and Serna have some sort of relationship, of course this is just an opinion from observation of this trial but... it is odd. I do not think LC is entitled to privacy. It is bad enough IMO that he even has bond.

Its not like the jury is seeing it. I am wondering if it is a southwest judge thing to be so concerned about the wrong things. First judge in Arias, now this one...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

It is crazy.... it does seem like the judge and Serna have some sort of relationship, of course this is just an opinion from observation of this trial but... it is odd. I do not think LC is entitled to privacy. It is bad enough IMO that he even has bond.

Although I have no basis for it I have sticking to my 'golf buddies' feeling about the judge and serna. He defers to him first when both sides approach his bench.

Is this trial televised, can we watch it somewhere? Does anyone have a link?:D

Are any of you having trouble with the feed? I keep having to refresh, or it is constantly refreshing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back