The Incinerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the neighbor is not talking about his natural haircolor as a child. The word "frequently" suggests change, and gives the impression DM dyed his hair bright colors like the red in his mohawk. People tend to remember that kind of thing. Besides, as an example, I haven't seen some of my son's childhood friends in over 20 years, but I can still tell you the color of their hair.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

Yes I can remember the hair of my childrens childhood friends also... But the hair color of a neighbors son/daughter I couldn't say what their hair colors were.... especially if said son/daughter was only a visitor and didnt live with his mother. Judging by the way MB's house is situated...it would seem that someone pulling onto the driveway would only be visible to a few neighbors at best. The entrance to her home from a google viewpoint seems to recess from the driveway, so withing seconds any visitor would be out of direct view. Based on a few points like this I feel that IMO this neighbor likes to talk, and gets carried away with suggestion rather that fact.... JMO .....

Wasn't the entrance to the incinerator quite small? Are we to believe an incinerator was bought a year in advance of being needed?

JMO but I feel that the 'incinerator' has no purpose in this case.... MOO
I commented only on burning versus burial.

I don't know for sure but DM had his special Mohawk for a while and not all the time. Perhaps he and his co-driver at Baja had this as a distinguishing mark, DM red and AM blue. That may be done if there is no employer who forbids. Why always talk about it?
I am under impression WM also didn't follow his father with "ambition" in aviation. He made films with MB and had interest in animal protection perhaps more than in business. But until 2006 when his father died he had been forced to do the business as CM always had done. 2006 perhaps all things turned. - WM had a problem with alcohol, that might be a signal for living not in the right way he desired. :moo:
If DM living together with his father had an unlucky man around himself all day then he since had a difficult way to live and not only to be a spoiled brat. Mother not available, father perhaps drunken (now dead), business unloved - terrible. :moo:
TB had been burned in a barrel and before cut up as investigators said. Wether the incinerator was used nobody told till today.
Sorry for English-mistakes.

I don't know for sure but DM had his special Mohawk for a while and not all the time. Perhaps he and his co-driver at Baja had this as a distinguishing mark, DM red and AM blue. That may be done if there is no employer who forbids. Why always talk about it?
I am under impression WM also didn't follow his father with "ambition" in aviation. He made films with MB and had interest in animal protection perhaps more than in business. But until 2006 when his father died he had been forced to do the business as CM always had done. 2006 perhaps all things turned. - WM had a problem with alcohol, that might be a signal for living not in the right way he desired. :moo:
If DM living together with his father had an unlucky man around himself all day then he since had a difficult way to live and not only to be a spoiled brat. Mother not available, father perhaps drunken (now dead), business unloved - terrible. :moo:
TB had been burned in a barrel and before cut up as investigators said. Wether the incinerator was used nobody told till today.
Sorry for English-mistakes.

Can you provide a link to where investigators say TB was cut up? I don't remember seeing that. Thank you

....and DM purchasing the incinerator which was used in the murder, what is your theory on DM not anticipating a murder?

I don't believe we have any evidence at this point that an incinerator was used in any murder. JMO

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

Nothing in the article that specifically states TB's body was cut up, however from the quote “It’s like a crematorium,” the officer said. “How his body was disposed of would make the hair on the back of anyone’s neck curl up.”, IMO suggests there was more done to the body than just burning it, in the incinerator or otherwise. JMO

From this, I also take it to mean, that although his body was unrecognizable, that it was not completely cremated, as then the officer would only have been looking at ash MOO

I don't believe we have any evidence at this point that an incinerator was used in any murder. JMO

Perhaps police have evidence that an incinerator was used in an attempt to dispose of the body of Tim Bosma who was (IMO) killed in a nonsensical, awful and disgraceful murder. I bet that the police do have a lot more evidence and when the trial starts the correct perpetrator/s will be found guilty of this despicable crime. (MOO)

LE is investigating in regards to the incinerator and if it was used, quote from Globe article June 22nd-
Since police seized the incinerator from Mr. Millard’s farm, investigators have been in regular contact with both Mr. Penner and SuperNova Manufacturing in Georgia. Tim Cook, a manager there, said police asked “how it operates and how long it takes for cremation and things like that.”

LE would not be doing their job effectively if they did not investigate details, evidence surrounding an incinerator, where a man's burned body was found MOO

Although we do not have any evidence that the incinerator was used in the murder or disposal of the body, it is reasonable to believe it was.

LE is investigating in regards to the incinerator and if it was used, quote from Globe article June 22nd-
Since police seized the incinerator from Mr. Millard’s farm, investigators have been in regular contact with both Mr. Penner and SuperNova Manufacturing in Georgia. Tim Cook, a manager there, said police asked “how it operates and how long it takes for cremation and things like that.”

LE would not be doing their job effectively if they did not investigate details, evidence surrounding an incinerator, where a man's burned body was found MOO

LE is/was probably trying to determine performance of the incinerator against a possible timeline and an operational sequence in starting and running the incinerator.

Plus in order to forensically gather evidence they would need information from the OEM rather than having to actually run a test.

Also there is a very very specific physical way that different evidence has to be taken. Since forensics will likely be key in this case and this is an open forum to anyone and everyone, I won't elaborate.

No doubt LE would like to know all parameters about the incinerator while proceeding with their forensics.

JMO

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

Nothing in the article that specifically states TB's body was cut up, however from the quote “It’s like a crematorium,” the officer said. “How his body was disposed of would make the hair on the back of anyone’s neck curl up.”, IMO suggests there was more done to the body than just burning it, in the incinerator or otherwise. JMO

From this, I also take it to mean, that although his body was unrecognizable, that it was not completely cremated, as then the officer would only have been looking at ash MOO

Just jumping off your post with some thoughts ..

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...rge-in-mysterious-bosma-case/article12757899/

<bbm>

IMO, the above bolded would seem to indicate that LE believed the incinerator played at least some role in the burning of Tim's body.

If a person has the inclination to dispose of a body by burning, and happens to own a piece of equipment that is designed specifically for efficient burning, what makes us think it wouldn't be used in the process?

Actually I don't need to call around... I know someone who does such a job.....and they are always happy to have the use of a digger for digging out the main core of ground for pools. I personally know of one pool that was started with the use of a neighboring farmers digger.

I still do not see the writing on the wall as it were insofar as DM being the killer, not even by 'putting it all together' as I have not yet seen enough facts to convince me.....JMO but thats how I feel... maybe when more info is available I may see dots that need joining... JMO

My post was about your reference to DM's assumed vast intelligence and hvy equip. operator skill to justify his owning it to build his house foundation and pool. Now you infer/deflect to now he was supplying it for a Contractor to use.

The thought that he bought digging equip. to supply a contractor in order to build a house and pool is unreasonable IMO

Can you provide a link to where investigators say TB was cut up? I don't remember seeing that. Thank you

Let me ask you a question. A simple yes or no will do.

Can you put a full grown adult male the size of TB into a 12x20" incinerator opening whole?

No one is declaring with a MSM reference that the incinerator WAS used.

TYIA for you answer of yes or no.

Keep in mind that an opening of 12" x 20" will have a diagonal measurement of approx 23.5". That being said, it would still be a very tight squeeze for an intact adult male.

Keep in mind that an opening of 12" x 20" will have a diagonal measurement of approx 23.5". That being said, it would still be a very tight squeeze for an intact adult male.

plus, the chamber on the SN250 is 12 cu ft which would be something along the lines of 2' x 2' x 3' or similar...it is not very deep

Now what if the Globe is right and it is an SN500?

door opening = 24.5" x 18.5", that is two feet by a foot and a half...

the chamber is 23 cu ft, close to 2' x 3' x 4' or similar

remember there is a rack inside

Just jumping off your post with some thoughts ..

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...rge-in-mysterious-bosma-case/article12757899/

<bbm>

IMO, the above bolded would seem to indicate that LE believed the incinerator played at least some role in the burning of Tim's body.

If a person has the inclination to dispose of a body by burning, and happens to own a piece of equipment that is designed specifically for efficient burning, what makes us think it wouldn't be used in the process?

I agree sillybilly, IMO it is a logical conclusion.

What do we know...TB's body was burned, there was an incinerator on the property where his body was found.

At the risk of sounding grisly, attempting to burn his body in an open fire would require continuously feeding the fire with some sort of flammable material and/or fuel source to keep it going, where the incinerator would maintain with it's included propane fuel source MOO

I agree sillybilly, IMO it is a logical conclusion.

What do we know...TB's body was burned, there was an incinerator on the property where his body was found.

At the risk of sounding grisly, attempting to burn his body in an open fire would require continuously feeding the fire with some sort of flammable material and/or fuel source to keep it going, where the incinerator would maintain with it's included propane fuel source MOO

Yes the incinerator is specifically designed to burn high moisture content things, which are a challenge to burn as you described.

plus, the chamber on the SN250 is 12 cu ft which would be something along the lines of 2' x 2' x 3' or similar...it is not very deep

Now what if the Globe is right and it is an SN500?

door opening = 24.5" x 18.5", that is two feet by a foot and a half...

the chamber is 23 cu ft, close to 2' x 3' x 4' or similar

remember there is a rack inside

There is a post from the PHOTOS and MAPS thread #19, I can't seem to remember how to bring that post here to see, maybe someone else knows...sorry:blushing:the size of the machine doesn't really appear to be the larger model IMO

There is a post from the PHOTOS and MAPS thread #19, I can't seem to remember how to bring that post here to see, maybe someone else knows...sorry:blushing:the size of the machine doesn't really appear to be the larger model IMO

This one?

a1efdc99-d2dd-4eac-8b96-a241a2e93cc8_500.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKQFAWBCAAEYSAs.jpg

Right click on the picture, then click on "copy image URL"

Then click on the yellow box above your message line(looks like mountains) then paste the URL into the line that pops up.

Make sure you link the source of the picture for copyright purposes.

HTH

Some of the targeted markets for our incinerators are:
•Incinerators for Farming operations such as poultry, swine, equine, and meat processors
•Incinerators for Pet Cremation Facilities
•Incinerators for Veterinarians and Humane Society
•Incinerators for State Road Kill Organizations
•Incineraters for Drug Task Force and Crime Scene Divisions
•Incinerators for Medical Waste Facilities
http://www.supernovamfg.com/solution.html#

Sorry, can't remember if this was already posted, this is the info from the SuperNova site, indicating the targeted markets for their products. #5- Drug Task Force and Crime Scene Divisions - interesting, the Drug Task Force most likely use for disposing drugs. Could DM have had some type of grow op? If he was, would there by bi-products that he would need to get rid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname